Comments Showing 1-50 of 146 (146 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) To be decorticated by counselor

Counselor: Demitri

message 2: by Wyatt (new)

Wyatt Atwell (Thedodgemeister) | 55 comments That would be me dearies

message 3: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) ((lol yes, yes it would XD))

message 4: by Wyatt (new)

Wyatt Atwell (Thedodgemeister) | 55 comments -waves my hand and charms the room to look like the beholder desires appearing to me as a dark room with shelf after shelf of spell books and potion cook books-

message 5: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna knocks on the door

message 6: by Wyatt (new)

Wyatt Atwell (Thedodgemeister) | 55 comments -opens the door to see who it is-

message 7: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna skips in and flops down on a bed "hey Mr. Magic pants"

message 8: by Wyatt (new)

Wyatt Atwell (Thedodgemeister) | 55 comments Oh hi there -giggles- mr magic pants?

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna smiles "well you're the son of the goddess of magic right?" she raises an eyebrow "I still find all this weird. I mean, really, last week I was sitting in church"

message 10: by Wyatt (new)

Wyatt Atwell (Thedodgemeister) | 55 comments Yeah me too -Demitri reaches out his hand- hi I'm Demitri your anon councelor

message 11: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna laughs but shakes his head "Oh! I'm not a Hecate child. I'm Iris--goddess of rainbows...I just decided to stop by!"

message 12: by Wyatt (new)

Wyatt Atwell (Thedodgemeister) | 55 comments Oh well -Demitri stick tongue out-

message 13: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna smirks and waves her finger at it. His tongue turns purple. "HA!"

message 14: by Wyatt (new)

Wyatt Atwell (Thedodgemeister) | 55 comments -licks my wrist towards you and your nose turns into an elephant trunk- beat that -grins evilly-

message 15: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna laughs and moves it around. She snaps her fingers and colors in the light twist to make the illusion that his hands are claws "HA!"

message 16: by Wyatt (new)

Wyatt Atwell (Thedodgemeister) | 55 comments Demitri snaps his fingers and Anna can feel bugs crawling around in her head

message 17: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna screams and starts rubbing her head "MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP!!" she screams remembering her father locking her in the basement, the bugs.

message 18: by Wyatt (new)

Wyatt Atwell (Thedodgemeister) | 55 comments -flicks hs wrist again- oops -it stops-

message 19: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna buries her face in her hands, her bracelet jingling. She breathes heavily "I'm sorry...Sorry... just don't like bugs.."

message 20: by Wyatt (new)

Wyatt Atwell (Thedodgemeister) | 55 comments It's fine now you know not to mess with me

message 21: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna smirks and the illusions around him goes away. The colors go back to normal "very true."

message 22: by Wyatt (new)

Wyatt Atwell (Thedodgemeister) | 55 comments You know I have yet to see any cute guys here -Demitri sighs- where they all at?

message 23: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna smiles "Well....I kissed Jem. But I don't know what our status it. Richard is sexy, but he's my brother. Logan is damn sexy but he has a gf"

message 24: by Wyatt (new)

Wyatt Atwell (Thedodgemeister) | 55 comments Demitri giggles "sounds interesting. You should introduce me."

message 25: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna smiles "Will do. You know, technically Richard isn't blood related to me....at all..."

message 26: by Wyatt (new)

Wyatt Atwell (Thedodgemeister) | 55 comments "is he the one dude obsessed with chocolate?" Demitri asked Anna

message 27: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna laughs "Yes, that'd be the one..."

message 28: by Wyatt (new)

Wyatt Atwell (Thedodgemeister) | 55 comments Demitri swoons "he was cute"

message 29: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna nods "yeah, though he's like head over heels for Analie"

message 30: by Wyatt (new)

Wyatt Atwell (Thedodgemeister) | 55 comments Demitri sighs and says "of course god why are all the hot guys straight?"

message 31: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna chuckles "really? I think the same bout gay guys" she shrugs "Jem's bi"

message 32: by Wyatt (new)

Wyatt Atwell (Thedodgemeister) | 55 comments Demitri says "he's the head of nyx's cabin right?"

message 33: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Anna smiles "Yeah, he's the guy I kissed..."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexandria walked into the cabin...

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello?"

message 36: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments Peter comes in."wanna tour of camp by a son of hermes."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Akex raised an eyebrow, "Should I?"

message 38: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments "yes! You should." he opened the door.

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 25, 2011 09:34AM) (new)

Alex laughed, and followed the son if hermes out the door...

(Where?)

message 40: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments ((mess hall))

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments Fear carried Rykka in to the cabin.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "is perfect for you?" he asked.

(( cool))

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "we can go on a tour... or we can do our bet...."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments " we can make a new one."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments " WEll first what does the winner get?"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "Well what I want the most I can't have."

« previous 1 3