Hetalia! (rp & fanclub) discussion

RP's! > Drunken House Party..?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 3,245 (3245 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65

message 1: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

Juliet | 1455 comments Mod
Hm, guess what? America's throwing a party, and everyone's invited! (well not the young kids, but like he'll pay attention anyway...)
There's loud music to make your ears bleed, a built-in pool outside for drowning your enemy, and yeah, you guessed it, lots of alcohol.

Here your characters can act as the true ugly and horrible people they are on the inside, doing whatever they wouldn't do when sober, and everything is paid by America! Unless you break it!

America's grinned widened as he turned up the music, anticipation running through his chest, taking a good gulp from his can of cheep American beer.

message 2: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

((And PLEASE -for the few innocent minds out there- keep the very erm, inappropriate things to a slight minimum.))

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 7050 comments Argentina walk in the room, hopelessly drunk. She chug down another bottle of hard rum. Her face pink with acholol as she walked around, flirting with everyone she met. "Hey Prussia~"

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments Quebec slid down the banister, giggling the whole way down

message 5: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

"Hm?" Prussia, having just arrived, was only in the middle of chugging down his third beer; this meaning still having the slightest hint of sober thoughts.
"'Sup?" He asked, a grin plastered on his face.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments "Hey Argentina! Have you seen Iggy?" Quebec said as she walked up to Argentina

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 7050 comments "Nope!" She giggled and touched Prussia's chest, "Nothing much, sexy." She smiled slightly as the rum was taking affect.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments "Oo~! Are you two together?" She asked, giggling

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 7050 comments "No~" She smiled, then whispered into Quebec's ear, "Though by the end of the night, it might be a different story!"

message 10: by Juliet, Head Mod (last edited Jul 08, 2011 09:11PM) (new)

Emily wrote: ""Nope!" She giggled and touched Prussia's chest, "Nothing much, sexy." She smiled slightly as the rum was taking affect."

"Oh really? Kesesese~" Prussia took another long swig of beer, not quite hearing Quebec. He's too Awesome to hear her, anyway.
"Ain't that an Awesome coincidence," He continued. "Same for me."

Across the room, Hungary stared in slight disgust, glad that she came here for other reasons completely. Now to just set up those cameras...

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 7050 comments "You're looking awfully nice tonight." She purred up at him, hand on his chest.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments "Hey Hungary~! Do you got cam- your hair is really pretty~"

message 13: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

Catching that first bit, Hungary grinned and quickly waved around a recorder, on button already flashing.
"Thanks, sweety." She added. "Don't get too drunk now, I'll need some more camera crew later tonight. Japan's not here yet..."

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments "You should like, set th- Oo~! Look a llama~!"

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 7050 comments "Hey Hot Stuff, wanna go do something?" She said, hand on his chest.

message 16: by Juliet, Head Mod (last edited Jul 08, 2011 09:22PM) (new)

Prussia's grin never wavered as he stared at Argentina, leaning closer toward her.
"Sorry," He said innocently. "But I'm too Awesome for you."

((Sorry, couldn't resist.))

message 17: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 10514 comments Mod
China was sitting on the bench, his eyes full of tears. Strong voldka in his hands. Why did they all leave him? Ivan had gone to get another bottle and China felt like this should be the end. The world should just stop for him so he can have peace.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 7050 comments "Oh well, your just not hot enough anyway." She said, waltzing through the party, chugging down her second bottle of rum.

message 19: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

Poland was strutting on the house wall in a halter dress singing the Polish anthom.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments "You go girl~!" Quebec said to Poland as she danced

message 21: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

"Just in denial~" Prussia sang back, grinning from ear to ear, and then continued in a mutter. "...you not-as-Awesome-as-me kid."

Korea's vision blurred in and out of focus as he stumbled toward China, humming along to a song by Super Junior.
"Aniki~ da ze!"

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 7050 comments She grabbed Polands arm and began to sing Karioke. She soon left Poland up on stage. She found America, "Hey~"

message 23: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

England had buried his head in his hands, mumbling nonesense about not getting paid enough for acting in this RP.

message 24: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Jul 08, 2011 09:32PM) (new)

China looked at Korea with glazed over eyes.

"Aren't you underage, aru?"

message 25: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

Emily wrote: "She grabbed Polands arm and began to sing Karioke. She soon left Poland up on stage. She found America, "Hey~""

"Yo, dude! Isn't this party hella cool?!" America shouted back at her over the music, never quite taking a pause from dancing.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 7050 comments "Hella Yeah!" She yell back, now dancing with the much taller American.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments Quebec walked up to England

"Hi Iggy~!" She said "Did you just break the fourth wall~?"

message 28: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle wrote: "China looked at Korea with glazed over eyes.

"Aren't you underage, aru?""

"Wha-? Pffft, no~ da ze!" He argued, stumbling into the seat next to China, a full beer can in hand. "I'm 70 or something, right?"

message 29: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

China's mind was too craned from the vodka he didn't correct him. The stuff burned down his throat nicely, it was almost like it hurt you to take the pain away. How odd.

message 30: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

GerIta_lessthanthree wrote: "Quebec walked up to England

"Hi Iggy~!" She said "Did you just break the fourth wall~?""

"What?! No I just, well you know... It's not like... I don't really undertand---why's the music so bloody loud, Icanet thionk proporaly." He felt daft and stupid.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments "It's a party~!" She said as she sat down on his lap

message 32: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

Korea, the drink giving him confidence, threw the can over his shoulder with a 'sploosh'. His eyes got a crazed look in them, even unstable, if you tooka double-take.
"China's breasts are property of SOUTH KOREA, da ze~!!" He yelled, lunging at China's midsection.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 7050 comments She took a swig of her rum, and continued to dance with Alfred Jones.

message 34: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

China dived out of the way but he could steer were he went and landed flat on his face.

England hugged her arm, rubbing a cheek on the fabric.

((there, happy now?))

message 35: by Antje གརས པཅ (last edited Jul 08, 2011 09:49PM) (new)

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments ((Yes, very much so))

Quebec rested her head on England's shoulder

"Hey Iggy~!" She said, giggling uncontrolably

message 36: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

America stared past everyone and at England, a feeling of slight surprise and annoyance going through him.
What the heck is he doing...? He asked himself with concern, before turning back to dancing with Argentina, a fake grin back on his face.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments ((Oo~! Do we have some jealousy going on here?))

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 7050 comments She was walking away, and began her flirt session. She found Romano first, "Hola."

message 39: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (last edited Jul 08, 2011 09:54PM) (new)

((Hm, a true fangirl))

"You're just like Seyschelles," she was nothing like Seychelles, "F-Francis always like the Canadian provinces mmore then me... He was such an i-i--idiot, I granted him respect and now... Why arn't they playing punk rock?" He sputtered. "Alfred bloody knows I like punk rock. And he's an idiot too."

message 40: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

Emily wrote: "She was walking away, and began her flirt session. She found Romano first, "Hola.""

"What do you want?" Romano asked, glaring weakly at Argentina as he looked her up and down. He swirled around the drink in his hand, a raw tomato in the other.

message 41: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

Lily stood by Switzerland. A sober dog in a sea of drunk fish.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments "HEY AL~! Got any punk rock?"

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 7050 comments "Don't act so sour." She stated with a soft and seductive smile. She had a bottle of rum in a hand and her other hand on her hip. She was a very mountaious country.

message 44: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

"Don't act so seducing." Romano snapped back, quickly turning red. He glanced sideways, avoiding her gaze, and wishing deeply that Spain would just come already...

message 45: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

GerIta_lessthanthree wrote: ""HEY AL~! Got any punk rock?""

"Yeah I do!" America yelled happily, already on his way to the stereo. He began to shuffle trough some songs, and soon enough he looked back at her.
"Which song you want?"

message 46: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Roy Mustang, promise to shoot me if I go off my path. (new)

China got up and moved to the shadows of the pool, his tired feet calosed and overused over the past few days.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 7050 comments "Whatta ya mean?" She asked slightly innocent of her actions. She just lost herself when she drank, and she wasnt herself when she was drunk. She looked a bit red at what he had said. I wasn't acting, She thought then smiled softly.

message 48: by Juliet, Head Mod (new)

Romano sighed like a grumpy child, sitting down on a bar stool. "You need to read the atmosphere more often." He told her in a mutter.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 5522 comments "Hey Iggy~ Any song you want specificly?"

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 7050 comments "I'm dumb like that. Can't help it. Spain raised me, but other countries influenced me." She said, now sitting down next to Romano. She took another drink of the rum.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65