High School Counseling, coun525 discussion

Best Friends

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karla (new)

Karla Cummings | 23 comments How could a counselor use the friendship of Arnold's and Rowdy's in a postive way to help them both?

message 2: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 31 comments I think it wwould depend on the the situation, but I definately think it would be benifical to both of them because they are both from the same reservation, although Arnold doesn't have to deal with the physical abuse that Rowdy has to live with.

message 3: by Kristi (new)

Kristi Boese | 20 comments I think it would be interesting to see the response that came from the two boys sharing the importance of their friendship as well as what they admire about one another. These two things would be great foundations for the boys to build their self concept upon.

message 4: by Jocelyn (new)

Jocelyn | 20 comments I think meeting with them as individuals first to see what emotions or feelings come up would be good. Then I would also like to meet with the boys together to see if they could work on communication. I don't know how possible that would be once Junior is not a student anymore but that would be ideal.