Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

32 views
Archived/Extinct Discussions > I'm Going On Vacation

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 4132 comments Mod
I'm going on vacation. I'm leaving tonight. I will not have internet access. I should be back next Saturday or next Sunday. You ladies have fun and don't cut up too much, while I'm gone.


UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Arch wrote: "I'm going on vacation. I'm leaving tonight. I will not have internet access. I should be back next Saturday or next Sunday. You ladies have fun and don't cut up too much, while I'm gone."

Have a wonderful time, Arch! I'll try to keep Danielle reined in!


message 3: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 1706 comments Mod
Vacation? Are u allowed? lol Hope u have a great time! U deserve it.


UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "Vacation? Are u allowed? lol Hope u have a great time! U deserve it."

Come to think of it, she didn't clear it with me.


message 5: by ~Megan~ (new)

~Megan~ (megadee) | 1084 comments Mod
Have a good time Arch!!


 Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 9731 comments Mod
Have a good vacay, Arch. Be safe. I hope that Dhestiny keeps me on a long leash! :)


UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Lady Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "Have a good vacay, Arch. Be safe. I hope that Dhestiny keeps me on a long leash! :)"

;)


message 8: by Noelle (new)

Noelle | 151 comments I hope you have a great time Arch! This is my first day back from 11 days of vacation, and oh it felt sooo good.lol


message 9: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 4132 comments Mod
I'm back ladies. It felt good to be away for vacation. I had a good time at our campmeeting and spending time with my sister and her family.


UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Welcome back, Arch!! I'm so glad you had a good time!


 Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 9731 comments Mod
Glad you had a good vacation, Arch.


message 12: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 1706 comments Mod
welcome back!!!! We missed you :)


message 13: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 4132 comments Mod
Thanks ladies.


back to top