Zombies! discussion

Self-Promotion > "Undead Tales" Zombie Anthology

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Armand (new)

Armand Rosamilia (armandrosamilia) | 77 comments "Undead Tales" zombie anthology...

Eighteen Tales of the Zombie Apocalypse... Featuring stories by Joe McKinney, Carole Gill, Eric S. Brown, W.D. Gagliani, Todd Sprague, Armand Rosamilia, JD Gillam, Scott M. Goriscak, Lawrence R. Dagstine, Kevin L. Jones, P. David Puffinburger, Zach brunner, Scott Nicholson, Ian DG Sandusky, Chantal Boudreau, Mark Tufo, Jeremiah Coe, Ian Woodhead and Zombie Poetry from Rich Orth!

http://rymfireebooks.com/undeadtales.... for more info!

message 2: by Ian (new)

Ian Sandusky (idgs) | 59 comments Stoked about this one - be sure to check it out, folks!

message 3: by Steve (new)

Steve Chaput (stevec50) | 139 comments It depends on the writers,of course, but I find that I am enjoying zombie anthologies more than the last couple of novels I have read. The undead work well in short stories, especially when the authors take a different spin on the usual. Many of the novels tend to deal with characters trying to get from one location to the next, with zombies tossed in along the way. Not saying that I haven't enjoyed a number of longer books, but it seems in some that the writer throws in a zombie attack just to keep the book from becoming boring.