Fantasy role play discussion

general discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 297 (297 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (mashley310) okay.. for just random discussion that has nothing to do with the roleplay, post her, that way the story isn't continually interupted by random stuff. Usually it ok, but it drives me crazy. I must be a little OCD or something.

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (mashley310) Hey... has anyone looked at my writing?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

no but i will

message 4: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) | 253 comments GO BIGFOOT!

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (mashley310) lol... that was kind of random

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Go Wendigo's

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

i read flute

message 8: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (mashley310) I saw it

thanks

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

: )

message 10: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) | 253 comments ashley i like your story

message 11: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (mashley310) thanks

:)

message 12: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) | 253 comments lol

message 13: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) i am so loving the rp!!!

message 14: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , The Brilliant Assistant!!!! <3 (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 1895 comments Mod
SAME!

message 15: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) and like like like for the past week im in the mood for rp and and and gr should have like an msn system that you can rp in so its like you see when people are on or everyone could set up a time or or or yea i dont know i just think like msn on this thing would be really cool cuz then its like instant more of like

yea yea yea

message 16: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) GUYS!!!! someone needs to kick me please im begging i swear im going to like blow up from insanity lolz

must not watch must look away

**nelts down on the couch conviently near by**

message 17: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) blah i wants to roleplay but i know we have to wait for everyone lolz

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

hey everyone joining for the first time so if i start to fail at saying stuff just kick me :P

message 19: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , The Brilliant Assistant!!!! <3 (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 1895 comments Mod
hahah yeah! VIOLENCE! ...ooohhh this comp has spell check!!! lolZ

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

haha nice

message 21: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) AJ woww that is just woww is all i can say...

message 22: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , The Brilliant Assistant!!!! <3 (new)

MY COMP HAS NO SPELL CHECK GAH!

message 23: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) my comps dont either but their pc's i want a mac lol

message 24: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , The Brilliant Assistant!!!! <3 (new)

I think I'll stick with my Dell.

message 25: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) i want my macbook pro lol

message 26: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , The Brilliant Assistant!!!! <3 (new)

OMG! I was in the library at school today and I walked past a comp on on of the tables, the teacher was on it and I was liked "Oh look a macbook pro, let's steal it" lolZ!

message 27: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) LMAO!!!! Nice

Smooth move there Aj like wow what did the teacher say

message 28: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , The Brilliant Assistant!!!! <3 (last edited Feb 01, 2010 06:00PM) (new)

she didnt hear...lolZ

message 29: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) Haha nice wow i said that once and everyone looked at me funny :S >.< but still funny i like yelled it

message 30: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , The Brilliant Assistant!!!! <3 (new)

haha! I like...mummered it or something...

message 31: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) nice lol i like music lolz

message 32: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , The Brilliant Assistant!!!! <3 (new)

Me to

message 33: by Ashley (last edited Feb 01, 2010 06:12PM) (new)

Ashley (mashley310) me three... but rap usually annoys me, unless its just really really catchy.

Srry its been so long.. I was sooooo busy this week and weekend. I had a homework overload. Three English projects plus a math project due in one day.

message 34: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , The Brilliant Assistant!!!! <3 (new)

its ok

message 35: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) agreed lolz is okai ive been trying to get my exam in.

Anyways im sooo tired its not even funny i like just turned 16 and im never home thankfully my mom is being such a jerk lately its like i do everything wrong.

message 36: by Adeolu (new)

Adeolu (quoter) | 685 comments so...this is general...its super short compared to the other topics

message 37: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (mashley310) Uhhh... 61 posts guys. Wow....

message 38: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , The Brilliant Assistant!!!! <3 (new)

IKR?

message 39: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) haha and yes I would be a nice little girl and lend you the books adeolu, :)

message 40: by Adeolu (new)

Adeolu (quoter) | 685 comments I meant ashley but that would be super nice of you too...

message 41: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) oh well that too but we live in like totally different places so I could not even if I wanted too haha btw your move on our side for the roleplay :) and Nolan sounds cool lol green eyes heehee I said nothing :X

message 42: by Adeolu (new)

Adeolu (quoter) | 685 comments hahaha that would be true
I dread what you could come up with that inolves him too, I can't continue because all i got from yours was that the hunter is her brother(???) apparently and now isrial is hiding both of them?

message 43: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) no hahah try again sorry I will fix it and make it clearer tonight but I'm sorta in class and wow that took long to write and yea so I have to play it cool and not get caught but no

You have your own charrie, Moira just changed and then went to meet up with Irial but found War there with him which made those to play fight and then that made War drag Moira's brother out which caused Moira to freeze and Her brother(I forget what I was gonna call him) to be all like Whoa you look so groan up blah blah blah. And then War warned Irial about your character and then Irial sent War after you so she could buy time for him. Bc Irial figures out why your here sorta and is now gonna try get those two into safety while they blabe and argue lol

message 44: by Adeolu (new)

Adeolu (quoter) | 685 comments ooohh that makes much more sense...ok adjusting story accordingly!

youre in school right now? todays...memorial day I think where I am. so now school, and this week is the last week of school anyway so yeah!

message 45: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) Yeah tehy havent squidblocked it yet lol so I'm sitting in reflections room and we dont have a holiday for that lol

message 46: by Adeolu (new)

Adeolu (quoter) | 685 comments we should celebrate important holidays for all countries, and have no school on those days

message 47: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) yea I approve we usually do but its earlier in the year

message 48: by Adeolu (new)

Adeolu (quoter) | 685 comments well that sort of makes sense. So it would be safe to assume you have a summer break coming up soon?

message 49: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) yep lol that is normal I should be done soon lol

message 50: by Adeolu (new)

Adeolu (quoter) | 685 comments we're done this week! but some schools have been done for weeks so...anyway a while ago you said you were kinda passed out...yeah what happened?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6