THE Group for Authors! discussion

General Discussion > "Buy" links

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alan (new)

Alan (coachmt) | 11 comments I've noticed today that my "buy it" links are not working on my book pages. It takes me to Amazon or Barnes & Noble, but says "Cannot find the item you were looking for".

I can search these sites and find my books just fine. Is something wrong with the Goodreads code?

A Measure of DisorderA Cure for Chaos

message 2: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Brown | 276 comments We pass the ISBN-10 to B&N and Amazon, and it looks like that ISBN-10 isn't on either site. Can you double check that you're using the correct ISBN-10? Those look like the ISBN-13s without the 978, which isn't typically how ISBNs work.

message 3: by Alan (new)

Alan (coachmt) | 11 comments Thank you, that seems to have been it. Not sure how those numbers got in there but I think I've fixed them.

message 4: by Elaine (new)

Elaine (httpgoodreadscomelaine_chaika) I didn't know you could have a "buy" link from Goodreads to Amazon and B&N. How do I set one up?

Also, I'm mailing out the book giveaways today. They're all packaged and addressed.

message 5: by Alan (new)

Alan (coachmt) | 11 comments It's the "get a copy" button Goodreads puts on all books as far as I know.