Twilight (The Twilight Saga, #1) Twilight discussion

how many times did you read the series???

Comments Showing 1-50 of 154 (154 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Anna McGonnell how many times did you read the series before you realize there were better books. I read the series like 5 times!!! then i explored the world of books!!

Jayda Dyment 2 times

Kimi I'm pretty sure I read this series 4 times or so. I loved it... Not that I don't love other series. This is the one that I started with and despite reading a bunch of other series, I still love this one and if I didn't have about 400 books on my to read list, I'd probably read this one again. =)

message 4: by Christina (new) - added it

Christina I read this series once.

Casie I've read them about 10x since 2005... I'm an avid reader of many different genre' but I come back to Twilight as a comfort read when I want something familiar.

Jessica ... I read it once... I didn't like most of the series ... but I've got to admit, I liked Eclipse.

Susan I agree with Casie definitely a comfort read.

Susan Casie wrote: "I've read them about 10x since 2005... I'm an avid reader of many different genre' but I come back to Twilight as a comfort read when I want something familiar."
Ditto

Gayatri I have read it 4 times in 2 years space.
Cassie wrote:I'm an avid reader of many different genre' but I come back to Twilight as a comfort read when I want something familiar." Same here !!

Torie I was one of the few who read the series ONCE. Lol!

Leesa Casie wrote: "I've read them about 10x since 2005... I'm an avid reader of many different genre' but I come back to Twilight as a comfort read when I want something familiar."
Totally agree!!

Sandra 2 times. First in Dutch, second time in English. Loved it!

Madeline one time and i promised myself i would never do that again...

message 14: by Tori (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tori Walters i read the series about 7 times maybe??? maybe moreee

Gradon33 3 so far, but am waiting to get my own copies now, so that i can read it again!

Jessica Madeline wrote: "one time and i promised myself i would never do that again..."

I agree :3

Nicoletta 7-8 volte. ed ho pianto sempre e riso sempre sulle stesse battute

Stormy I read Twilight 1 time. New Moon 1 time. Eclipse like 4 times. Breaking Dawn like 5 times. The last two books are my favorite. I never bothered to go back and read the first two because they were pretty boring compared the the last two. And I could never get through New Moon again. I can't stand that one!

message 19: by C.C. (new) - rated it 2 stars

C.C. twice

message 20: by Tara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tara Each book four times and the have lost count on how many times I have watched the movies - maybe over 1 or 12 times each? Love them but am sick of them and hanging out for the next movie. The way they jumped to Bella and Edward being an item in Twilight always throws me off but... still enjoy it anyway.

message 21: by Tara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tara Its really embarrassing to admit to the above as I have never done that with any other book or movie.

Gayatri I don't know why but I actually liked New Moon and Breaking Dawn more than Twilight and Eclipse. And I love all the movies so far. Have watched movies more than 10 times.

Honey.:).Dont Stop The Music!!!(: really? lol.

I watched new moon only four times. Im not really intrested in the movies but i dont hate them either.
And i got to say new moonn was the best book in all four series.

Gayatri Totally Agree !!

Ellen Once! Too many books, so little time. Can't read books more than once! That's what the movies are for! Read once, view once.

Stormy I watched Twilight about 20 times. New Moon about 6 times and Eclipse about 5. I love the first movie but the others aren't as interesting to me.

message 27: by Sang (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sang Kromah I read the series twice. Once before all the hype and then before the films were released.

message 28: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie I just finished read-thru #3. I try to really space it out (plus my next series to re-read is Harry Potter, by the time I'm finished with that...) It's agree that it's a comfort read :D

Kimberly Wallace I read Twilight twice, New Moon once, Eclipse once, and Breaking Dawn 3 times!! I absolutely loved these books!!! Stephenie Meyer is a great author, I wish there were more Bella and Edward books to read!

Gayatri I wish that too ! But there's only so many times that Bella can fall into trouble!

Wynter Skittles  4 times ... Eclipse was boring.

http://www.witbjbf.com/?id=Mikmik1298 Plz click

Gayatri Eclipse was okay I think but my fav is New Moon and Breaking Dawn!!

Pernilla I've read it once and listen to it twice so thats makes it three times then :-)

Kryston I have read the all of them 5 times

Arrie007 10 times i am obsessed wi twilight breaking dawn is the best i must admitt

Kimberly Wallace Gayatri wrote: "I wish that too ! But there's only so many times that Bella can fall into trouble!"

Haha, that's so true!!

Honey.:).Dont Stop The Music!!!(: I like the movie eclipse!!!
I like how jacob gets in the tent and lies down next to bella tryin to make edward jelouse!!!!!!!! LOL
I love jacobs attitude!!!

Wynter Skittles  He is hot 

Wynter Skittles   Haha

message 41: by Anna (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anna McGonnell Madeline wrote: "one time and i promised myself i would never do that again..."

heheh me too!

message 42: by Lyla (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lyla Bellatas I read it once. I don't think I have ever read a book twice. Besides some of the books had me skimming a lot.

Faith 10 times or more :/

Madeline Banana wrote: "Madeline wrote: "one time and i promised myself i would never do that again..."

heheh me too!"

haha!

message 45: by Wunmi (new) - added it

Wunmi 3 times! and loved it each time. Then went on a reading binge of all things vampire.

message 47: by Erin (new) - added it

Erin I read the series once, but I did read eclipse twice. But the other three I've only read once. And don't plan on reading again.

Chelsea 5 times... in 1 year

message 49: by Rebecca (last edited Jul 14, 2011 11:08AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rebecca Black 4 times..movies r not so gr8!!

Atenas enough ot have memorized my favorite lines but not since the Twilight movies came out... such a disappointment:(

« previous 1 3 4