The naruto fans discussion

Who Are Your Favorite Characters?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Vivian (last edited Jul 08, 2011 03:36PM) (new)

Vivian Le (viviantuyle) Hey guys. I just wanted to know who your favorite characters are. Also add WHY they are your favorite characters.

I would have to say that my favorite characters would have to be either Kankuro (Gaara's oldest brother)or Deidara (the blond bomber).

Kankuro, because he uses puppets (<--- lame reason) and Deidara because he's just plain awesome!

message 2: by Gemini (new)

Gemini (Sasukesgirl527) | 23 comments Definately either Sasuke or Kakashi XDD

Sasuke bc hes bringin secksi back and is just so kool and powerful and i empathise w him
Kakashi bc hes aweshumm w his sharingan wo bein an uchiha

message 3: by Vivian (new)

Vivian Le (viviantuyle) Yea. I agree with Temari being awesome.
But Sasuke just annoys me for some reason. :( I don't really like Sasuke that much.
Kakashi is AMAZING! :D
Itachi's pretty cool.

message 4: by Vivian (new)

Vivian Le (viviantuyle) Yea! I agree! I mean, what's up with the hairdo? LOL

message 5: by Gemini (new)

Gemini (Sasukesgirl527) | 23 comments ...>c i kno it kinda resembles but srsly??? i luv his hair!!! much kooler than deidairas anyway!!! and his mind isnt relly that hard to comprehend... I understand him perfectly...

message 6: by Vivian (new)

Vivian Le (viviantuyle) You gotta admit though, that kakashi's hair is pretty awesome!

message 7: by Gemini (new)

Gemini (Sasukesgirl527) | 23 comments i do love hish hair... and i might get sharingan contacts

message 8: by Gemini (new)

Gemini (Sasukesgirl527) | 23 comments awww... thank jhu *blush*

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) ha ha! somehow this discussion was about who your fave characters were then it became hairdos. this reminds me of the forums on mangafox.com where i read naruto.

anyway, my fave character is NEJI!!! because of the Byakugan and to me, he's cute! i realized that my fave character was him when im in the middle of reading shippuden...

message 10: by Will (new)

Will The 1rst (willthe1rst) | 241 comments Mod
naruto,neji,hinata,and garra when hes not moving slow

message 11: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra | 40 comments Jasmine wrote: "ha ha! somehow this discussion was about who your fave characters were then it became hairdos. this reminds me of the forums on mangafox.com where i read naruto.

anyway, my fave character is NEJI..."

My favorite character is Neji! He is epic and way cooler than all the annoying people like Sakura. I have a Neji Shippuden Wall Scroll above my bed to prove it! XD

message 12: by Will (new)

wow your a neji freak but i agree

message 13: by Gemini (new)

Gemini (Sasukesgirl527) | 23 comments I wish i had a sasuke wall scroll... but on the topiq of wall scrolls mi cuz has a relly cool link one XDD

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) The Byakugan isn't the only thing I love from the Hyuuga clan; I love the Gentle-Fist Style as well!!!!! XD

message 15: by kiki (new)

kiki | 54 comments My favorite character is Sasuke because he is really cool! :P

message 16: by Will (new)

i think n4eji is overated though he is my favorite character

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Will wrote: "i think n4eji is overated though he is my favorite character"

Whatdaya mean by Neji is overated?

message 18: by kiki (new)

kiki | 54 comments What!?!

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Kiki wrote: "What!?!"

Not talking to you Kiki! ....sorry if that sounded rude! -_- i was asking Will.

message 20: by kiki (new)

kiki | 54 comments That's fine, Jasmine-chan! :P

message 21: by Will (new)

his moves lame i liked it when he was kind of dark they took away his personality hes no longer the best

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Will wrote: "his moves lame i liked it when he was kind of dark they took away his personality hes no longer the best"

I guess it's true when he's dark and stuff...All that destiny crap, it was annoying! Naruto, you did a good job on making him stop the destiny talk. But he got stronger after his training with his uncle... T_T

message 23: by kiki (new)

kiki | 54 comments " Destiny talk "?

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Kiki wrote: "" Destiny talk "?"

You know when Neji was talking about things like, "Your destiny was sealed when you were became my opponent." and stuff? Weak people will always be weak...blah blah.

message 25: by kiki (new)

kiki | 54 comments I know, I meant that sounds weird "Destiny talk..." lol

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Kiki wrote: "I know, I meant that sounds weird "Destiny talk..." lol"

never thought that it was weird...-_-

message 27: by Anime (new)

Anime Otaku (Animeotaku) | 1 comments idk why, but i love sasuke, despite him being lost and doing all that bad stuff

message 28: by Will (new)

I thought he was much cooler when he was doing that or after tht when he was part of the sasuke retreival squad, but his clothes and that obedient attitude sucks neji is lame and naruto is to the only character i like now is gara!

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Will wrote: "I thought he was much cooler when he was doing that or after tht when he was part of the sasuke retreival squad, but his clothes and that obedient attitude sucks neji is lame and naruto is to the o..."

Haha! Neji's clothes does look weird. I like his clothes better in the 1st season... Oh well! Gaara is my second favorite character. He's so much cooler in the 2nd season than the 1st... He's the Kazekage after all! :P

message 30: by Will (new)

lol at tht

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Will wrote: "lol at tht"

:P

message 32: by Will (new)

it was overdone but minato is a good character i think they reserrected him in the new season

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Will wrote: "it was overdone but minato is a good character i think they reserrected him in the new season"

Resurrected? And new season?

message 34: by Will (new)

jasmine wrote:Resurrected? And new season?
i call shippunden the new season but yea brought him back but hes on madara side

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Minato cant be brought back. He's soul belongs to the Death God.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Orochimaru tried during the invasion but failed

message 37: by Will (new)

he was going to put th third stopped him but im pretty sure they did bring him back

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) The Third didnt stop him. It seem like The Third did, but it was a failure. I can prove it.

Go to this website to learn more:http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Impure_W...

At the bottom, where it says 'Trivia', 2nd bullet point, it states it.

message 39: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Ogboro | 1 comments my favorite is Sasuke because of the way he acts and his mood towards others. plus he has almost full control of his Sharingans.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Sasuke...I don't like him, but I LOVE his EVILNESS!

message 41: by kiki (new)

kiki | 54 comments I do 2! :P Btw, it was kinda stupid of the third hokage 2 die without stopping Orochimaru...

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Sandaime made his arms unable to work, only for a while though. At least, Sandaime forced Orochimaru to retreat.

message 43: by kiki (new)

kiki | 54 comments Well, his arms healed...

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Well, Orochimaru beged Tsunade to heal his arms but she refused...I forgot what happened after that.

message 45: by kiki (new)

kiki | 54 comments I think he stole a body

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) I'm gonna check.

message 47: by kiki (new)

kiki | 54 comments Check what?

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) The manga.

message 49: by kiki (new)

kiki | 54 comments I am starting to read manga now! Btw, have you ever read "Kanna"? It is pretty good, kinda like blue excorist.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) What's it about? Is it shonen or shojo? And yay!

« previous 1