STAR100 discussion

MUST READ > Announcements

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) This is obviously for announcements. If you are going to be away for a while, post it here so that we don't worry :)

message 2: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) I am finally going to D.C. on July 12th. (at least that's what my dad said...) So I will probably not be on a lot from the 12th-20th. When I come back, I will make a topic for the missions, so apply before then!

message 3: by Mande--, Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again<3 (new)

Mande-- | 518 comments Mod
Who would you like to watch over the group?

message 4: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Well... Zoe is a mod... so I thinks he can handle it! thx though! But if you'd like to... you can too!

message 5: by Mande--, Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again<3 (new)

Oh ok!

message 6: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Ummmm... change of plans. We didn't go to DC that week, but we are going on the 26th and coming back on the 30th. I think... i definitely won't be opnline any of those days... so yeah! after that, the missions will begin! sorry bout the delay! :)

message 7: by Mande--, Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again<3 (new)

itz ok.

message 8: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) School starts on August 10th. I won't be on a lot during school. But I will try to get on an few times a week or month!

message 9: by ☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (last edited Jul 19, 2011 05:19PM) (new)

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) That's my birthday party!

My school starts on the 17th of August, so same as Rameela.

message 10: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) I'm back!

I'll start the missions as soon as possible!

Also; I won't be on a whole lot during the month of august but i'll try to get on sometimes!

message 12: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) I'm only allowed to be on goodreads once a week and that has to be during the weekend... just lettin you guys know!

message 13: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Hey guys. I need help with a short story i'm writing for school. Here's the link: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/6...#

the rules/guidelines are on there and I just need help making it a little more suspenseful and longer. THX

message 14: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) I deleted all charries that weren't active. Sorry if you decided to finally join us and i deleted you! STAY ACTIVE!

message 15: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Hey guys! You can start making charries for RP2 and start to rp!

message 16: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Hi Guys! I edited the group a bunch and now you can put all the charries from RP2 in the RP2 file! Just copy and paste from the topic marked RP1 and put it in Girls or Boys (RP2). Thanks!

message 17: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) I WILL START THE NEXT MISSION ON DECEMBER 30TH. SO MAKE SURE YOUR CHARRIE IS ON THE LIST OF CHARRIES SO THAT I CAN MAKE SURE YOU ALL GET A MISSION! :D

PS: Remember to invite! :)

message 18: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!! THE RP2 MISSION HAS BEGUN! if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! Also, I just kinda made the mission up, so if you have any ideas that you would like to add, please please tell me and I will definitely try to include it!