Terminalcoffee discussion

Side of the Milk Carton > We got evidence this time

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments Remember when I met up with Jonathan a few months ago and you all wouldn't believe it unless we had pictures? Well, we met up again, this time in my home town Groningen, and I brought the evidence for you sceptics:

message 2: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Oh crap. I can't see this picture until I get home. That Jonathan has all the luck.

message 3: by Janice (new)

Janice (jamasc) Awesome picture! :)

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Very nice!

message 5: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Another good reason for me to go home early today.

message 6: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments DAAAHHH!!! Das soooo cute! I just wanna glomp you BOTH! :)

message 7: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Thanks for sharing J9 - nice picture.

message 8: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Gah!

message 9: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Awesome! You look great. But how can we be sure that's Jonathan? Maybe you hired an actor.

message 10: by Brittomart (new)

Brittomart They both look great! TC has lots of pretty people.

message 11: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments is that a real person or a cardboard cutout of jonathan. i mean, i have one of him that i take to coffee shops and ball games so maybe you do too.

jk, very cool. i never get to meet anyone from TC so i sometimes assume you are all not real

message 12: by Brittomart (new)

Brittomart Jonathan looks like someone I've seen on TV, but I can't figure out who.

message 13: by Suefly (new)

Suefly | 620 comments Such a cute picture of you both!

message 14: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Okay, I'm home now. Great picture guys. Thanks for sharing. Nice surroundings, too.

Lyzzibug ~Still Breathing~ (lyzzibug) | 708 comments Good picture taking! Ya'll look great.

message 16: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments That's a great picture of you, Janine! Who's the guy next to you?

Just kidding. Janine very kindly showed me around Groningen, a truly lovely town that I had never gotten a chance to walk through before. The photo was taken in the Prinsentuin (is that right, J?), where we stopped for a cup of tea. Beautiful place. We even worked in some book shopping.

message 17: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Very nice.

message 18: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17322 comments Mod
Awesome! I'm jealous and pleased.

message 19: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments Jonathan wrote: "That's a great picture of you, Janine! Who's the guy next to you?

Just kidding. Janine very kindly showed me around Groningen, a truly lovely town that I had never gotten a chance to walk through ..."

Yes, that's the Prinsentuin.

message 20: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24154 comments Mod
Great pic. That looks like a lovely area, too.

message 21: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24154 comments Mod
Kevin "El Liso Grande" wrote: "is that a real person or a cardboard cutout of jonathan. i mean, i have one of him that i take to coffee shops and ball games so maybe you do too. "

Kevin is funny.

message 22: by Michael (new)

Michael janine wrote: "Remember when I met up with Jonathan a few months ago and you all wouldn't believe it unless we had pictures? Well, we met up again, this time in my home town Groningen, and I brought the evidence ..."

Nice picture! If you shook hands I hope you had a had a hand sanitizing wipe with you. ;)

message 23: by Michael (new)

Michael Britomart wrote: "Jonathan looks like someone I've seen on TV, but I can't figure out who."

Ethan Embry or Bradley Cooper?

message 24: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Sally wrote: "Awesome! I'm jealous and pleased."

Me too!

message 25: by ms.petra (new)

ms.petra (mspetra) very nice pic! lovely setting.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Love the pic. :) Did you guys harass a stranger to take it?

message 27: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments Stacia ~ tuned out wrote: "Love the pic. :) Did you guys harass a stranger to take it?"

Who else? But I asked nicely.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Britomart wrote: "Jonathan looks like someone I've seen on TV, but I can't figure out who."

He reminds me of Tom Hanks, he also sounds a bit like him too.