Bangor readers and writers discussion

Introduction

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Gonyar (rurudo) | 3 comments Hello all. My name's Ryan. I'm seventeen and I live in Veazie, which is right next to Bangor, for those of you that don't know(probably most of you do, especially if you've ever been pulled over by our cops). I love to read and write. My favorite genre is fantasy, but I'm pretty flexible and I read all sorts of different books. I just joined the group, but I noticed that no one seems to be very active, so I figured I'd post this topic and we could all introduce ourselves and get to know each other. I look forward to interacting with you in the future, whether that be over the net or in person.

P.S. If we ever do decide to meet up, I'd say the BPL is probably a pretty good place.

message 2: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Harvey | 2 comments Hey, Ryan- did you go to VCS? Perhaps you would recognize your art teacher on here? :)

message 3: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Gonyar (rurudo) | 3 comments Oh yeah! Hi! I'm Ryan Gonyar, I left VCS three or four years ago. My sister Ally just graduated this year. How are you? How are things up at the school?

message 4: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Harvey | 2 comments I thought that's who it was! Of course I remember! Everything is going wonderfully. Joined on here to promote my novel that I just published on amazon.com- pretty exciting!

message 5: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Gonyar (rurudo) | 3 comments Oh, well congratulations. It sounds pretty good and has received rave reviews on amazon so I'll have to read it some time.

message 6: by Maggie (new)

Maggie | 2 comments Mod
Is anyone else going to do NaNoWriMo? I love doing it every year. Rah, rah! : )