Creative Reviews discussion

Authors requesting reviewers > Seeking Reviewers for 'Elizabeth Clansham'

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Chapman (catherineechapman) I recently published a short novel on Smashwords and I'm eager to get some feedback on it from readers. It's called 'Elizabeth Clansham' and is, I think!, best described as intelligent, accessible fiction with a romantic / comic leaning, geared to a female readership.

You can download it for free from Smashwords for a limited period, using the coupon code YF63F.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/...

If you read the book and enjoy it, I would be most appreciative of a positive review / recommendation / rating on Smashwords. I would also welcome any feedback you can give me here.

Catherine

message 2: by Katy (new)

Katy (katyas-69) | 603 comments I'll give it a try; I'm not usually a fan of romance, but this one sounds like it might be different. It might be a good while, though - I have a large number of books ahead of you. But I'll definitely let you know what I think once I finish.

message 3: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Chapman (catherineechapman) Many thanks for this, Katy. Yes, it definitely isn't a standard generic romance. There's a host of significant characters and an important sub-plot. I categorise it as 'Women's fiction' at present, but even then, I' don't intend that to perturb male readers!

Anyway, I do hope you enjoy it and look forward to hearing what you think - and I don't mind waiting for your verdict!

Best wishes,
Catherine

message 4: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Chapman (catherineechapman) I'd like to thank Katie Hupke Bleil for her review of Elizabeth Clansham - on this site and on Smashwords. (I can't find a way to message her directly so I thought I'd post it here!)

For anyone else who's reading the book and would be kind enough to write a review, Katie made some points (on Smashwords) about genre and her viewpoint as a non-Brit! and these were really useful to me. I'd be interested to know what others think about the book in these -and any other!- respects.

Many thanks again, Katie!
Catherine