Dreamspinner Press discussion

New releases > Once in a Lifetime by Ariel Tachna

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dreamspinner (new)

Dreamspinner Press (dreamspinnerpress) | 2637 comments Mod
Once in a Lifetime by Ariel Tachna

Will Shane’s year in France lead to a lifetime of love? Once in a Lifetime by Ariel Tachna, available from Dreamspinner Press.

Offered a yearlong medical research fellowship in France, Shane Johnson has many hopes for the experience: a chance to improve his French, an opportunity to hone his research skills before starting his PhD at Baylor, and the freedom to live life as an openly gay man for the first time. He’ll chronicle his year abroad with its challenges, victories, and setbacks as he struggles to balance his faith with his sexuality.

As he navigates the shoals of a first kiss, a first relationship, and perhaps even lasting love, Shane will have to balance his newfound emotions with his long-term plans, and he’ll face the decision of how his once-in-a-lifetime experience will fit into the life he wants to lead.

Buy in eBook
Buy in print
Genre: Contemporary
Length: Novel

message 2: by Jaime (new)

Jaime | 79 comments This might be one o the sweetest books I've read in a long time. Just sayin' :)

message 3: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (arieltachna) | 81 comments *blush* Thank you.

message 4: by Jaime (new)

Jaime | 79 comments You're welcome. Though really I should be thanking you for writing it.

message 5: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (arieltachna) | 81 comments *grin* I'm writing Stolen Moments again now. Not quite the same tone, I'm afraid.

message 6: by Jaime (new)

Jaime | 79 comments No, but from what you've told me, I'm going to like that one too. Might have to knock some character heads together before the end, but you know that's the kind of story I like. :D

message 7: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (arieltachna) | 81 comments Actually, their two best friends seem to be doing a pretty good job of knocking sense into them for me. Let me get home tonight, and I'll send you a snippet tomorrow. It'll make you smile, I think.

message 8: by Jaime (new)

Jaime | 79 comments :D yay. That'll be a nice treat after working to clean up the dance studio, which I'm off to do now.

message 9: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (arieltachna) | 81 comments Have a good day and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Once in a Lifetime (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Ariel Tachna (other topics)