Super Hero RP discussion

Dorms > The Homeboy Dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (last edited Jul 15, 2011 04:57AM) (new)

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((Scarlet, Nora, and Natalie's dorm. Haha. I'm still laughing about the name!))

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments (( XD ))

Nora walked into her dorm slowly,still trying to figure out if she was in the right room.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scarlet came, her bag slung over her shoulder. Her hair was up in an loose bun.

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments Nora glaned towards Scarlet.
"Erm...Hi...Guess we're room mates."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scarlet smiled warmly. "I'm Scarlet, but you can call me Scar."

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments "I'm Nora...And I guess you can call me Nora..."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar laughed. Dumping her stuff on an empty bed. "Have you been here a while?"

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments Nora shook her head and dumped her own things onto a bed.
"This is my first day...How about you?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Same. So..what can you do?"

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments "I can cause people great pain by looking at them,read people's minds and freexe people's bodies."
She said casually.
"You?"
She asked,sitting on her bed.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "I can see into peoples souls, I can tell who they are and what they want in life. I can also make shields."

Scar plopped on her bed, smiling.

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments "Nice!"
Nora said,smiling too.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "This is going to be fun, I think. I've never been anywhere like this!"

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments Nora nodded.
"Tell me about it."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar sighed. "Finally, a place in which I don't have to act."

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments Nora nodded again.
"A place where you don't have to fake a smile everyday."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "A place where you can tell people what you can do." Scar sighed in happiness.

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments Nora nodded again,smiling.
"And I thought I was the only one."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Nope. my foster parents made me hide my abilities for so long..gosh it was terrible."

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments Nora let out a sigh.
"My past isn't very pretty,either."
She mumbled bitterly.
"But,hey! I'm here now and that's the important thing!"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar laughed. "Yeah. It's going to be great. I hear we get to train...like use our powers."

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments "Fianlly!"
Nora said,throwing her hands in the air.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar rolls off her bed to unpack her things. She takes out a couple books, clothes, and a bed spread.

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments Nora starts doing the same.
And it isn't too long before her sheets are on her bed and her pillow was stuffed into her pillow case.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar fluffs her pillows, stacking her books on a small shelf near her bed. "Have you talked to anyone?"

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments "Yep...In the mess hall."
Nora explained.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar's eyes go bright. "What are they like?"

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments "They're really nice."
Nora assured her with a smile.
"Well,I only actually talked to one of them,but I bet they're all as nice as him."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar smiled, excited. "What can they do?"

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments "Lots of stuff...Heck,I barely remember any of them."
She muttered,facepalming.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar laughed, "gosh, I hope they like us."

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments Nora nodded.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar taped up a picture of a cute dog.

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments "Awww! Who's that?"
Nora asked,pointing to the dog.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar smiles wide. "That's Chester. He was so cute. he died about a month ago. I had since I was a little kid."

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments "Oh,I'm sorry..."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar shakes her head, "It's ok. He's happy where ever he is. I buried him with his favorite toy, so he'll be good for about eternity."

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments Nora smiled.
"Awww..."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar laughs. "He saved my life once."

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments "Whoa...really?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar nodded. "When I was seven, we were walking through this forest and there was an ice covered river. I walked across it, thinking it was safe and fell through. He dragged me out and kept me warm until someone found me."

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments "Wow..."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar nods, holding back tears. "he was definitely a cutie."

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments "Don't cry!"
Nora said quickly,giving Scar a hug.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar smiles, hugging Nora back. "It's ok. I just...life was tough without him. Dogs have desires too. Sure their simple, but I still loved listening to them."

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments Nora nodded slowly.
"It's gonna be ok."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar sighed, done crying. "Yeah. I know it is."

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments Nora slowly pulled away.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Scar smiled, shyly. "You're a good person, Nora. thank you."

Christina *Cantarella* | 138 comments "You're a good person,too."
Nora told Scar with a smile.

« previous 1