Homework Study Helpers! =P discussion

English and Language Arts > Please help me in my research!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tequilasunrise (new)

Tequilasunrise | 6 comments Hi, I'm a Polish student and I conduct a small research for my M.A. thesis that aims to check which tranlstion attempts of a given historical/cultural text is more suitable for English speaking readers. For the purpose of this research I have a short (15 minute) survey providing respondents with some excerpts in two translation versions and all I need it to get to know which suits the reader more. I really need your help with that as I have to collect almost 80 copies... If anyone is willing to help me, let me know and I will provide you with either a link to the survey, mail or I will copy paste it as a message here.

message 2: by Smog1997 (new)

Smog1997 (confuzzlement) | 168 comments I might not do it for sure, but I'll defiantly take a look at it.

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 316 comments .....uhhhhh.....i didn't understand that....but let's take a look at it!

message 4: by Tequilasunrise (new)

Tequilasunrise | 6 comments great! http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersu... here is the link, if you don't want to open links beceuse of any resaon let me know and I send it as PM

message 5: by Tequilasunrise (new)

Tequilasunrise | 6 comments as unfortunately the main drawback of free online survey is the fact that you can't type your answers online, please send me them as pm or on my email: tequila4sunrise2003@yahoo.com

message 6: by Tequilasunrise (new)

Tequilasunrise | 6 comments yes I received it! it's great thank you so much!

message 7: by Tequilasunrise (new)

Tequilasunrise | 6 comments hi guys, I collect more and more responds but I still need about 20 of them, please, if you have 15-20 minutes to fill out the survey and send me your answers that would be the gratest help I could get...

message 8: by Tequilasunrise (new)

Tequilasunrise | 6 comments As I finished collecting data for my thesis I want to thank everybody who participaded in my project and helped me. But for you I could have done nothing! Thank you all once again and I wish you all the best!

message 9: by Zoe (new)

Zoe my account got deldeted, so i had 2 make a new one, so here i am again! yay!

@ Tequilasunrise: ur welcom :)

message 10: by Smog1997 (new)

Smog1997 (confuzzlement) | 168 comments Help! I have a assignment, that for tomorrow I need to have research for a outline that we're going to do in class. So, the outline (she's calling it a outline cause it's basically just a intro, and body paragraphs not written in paragraph form) is that we need to write about a challenge that affects someone's life, which is where you come in. It could be pretty much anything- a illness or disease,asthma, diabetes, braces, a physical deformity, etc. ANYTHING! I just need you to answer a few questions , which you can PM me the answers.
1. Personal Info- 1st and last name, City, and or State/ Country, Occupation (you can say student, if such is the case).
2. Your challenge.
3. 2 ways it affects you every day.
If anyone could do this, I'd really appreciate it.

message 11: by Zoe (new)

Zoe dies it have to be a physical challenge, or can it be, like, depression? (just wondering, i'm not actually depressed)

message 12: by Zoe (new)

Zoe how do i PM u the answers? (wats PM)

message 13: by Smog1997 (new)

Smog1997 (confuzzlement) | 168 comments private message, but never mind. thanks though.:)

message 14: by Zoe (new)

Zoe ur welcome :D