E.Y.A.B. discussion

25 views
Birthdays! > Emilija's Birthday!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 126 (126 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Zee (new)

Zee Happy Birthday Emilija! I'm sorry I knew it was yesterday but I couldn't post it so Now Everlasting Young Adult group wishes you a Happy Birthday:)




Happy Seventeenth Birthday





message 2: by Zee (new)

Zee Happy Birthday hun!
What did you get for your birthday:)


message 3: by Songhe (new)

Songhe | 31 comments Happy Birthday!


message 4: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
Happy Birthday Emilija!


message 5: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) Thanks you guys! <3
Um, let me see. I got some accessories from friends (necklaces and bracelets), I got a piggy bank (you know the ones you have to break to get the money out? Yeah I got one because a lot of the times I have the temptation to take money out of others because they can be easily opened :D), I got money from family members and I got a Bonsai tree, which is something I wanted for a really long time. :)


message 6: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
Wow, that is a lot of presents! I wish I could give you one too:)


message 7: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) There's no need. :) I always say that I don't want any presents because (as cliche as it is) I have everything I want. But they still get me stuff, which at first is frustrating. :)


message 8: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
Hmm, I think you should ask for books instead, haha, i know I want to.


message 9: by Zee (new)

Zee Emilija wrote: "Thanks you guys! <3
Um, let me see. I got some accessories from friends (necklaces and bracelets), I got a piggy bank (you know the ones you have to break to get the money out? Yeah I got one beca..."


Wow thats amazing:)


message 10: by Zee (new)

Zee Emilija wrote: "There's no need. :) I always say that I don't want any presents because (as cliche as it is) I have everything I want. But they still get me stuff, which at first is frustrating. :)"

HMMMMMMMM! I envy you:)


message 11: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 2299 comments happy birthday!


message 12: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) Elixir Zee wrote: "Emilija wrote: "There's no need. :) I always say that I don't want any presents because (as cliche as it is) I have everything I want. But they still get me stuff, which at first is frustrating. :)..."

Um, why? :)


message 13: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) Natshane wrote: "Hmm, I think you should ask for books instead, haha, i know I want to."

I do say that it would be easier for them to buy books, but they're scared they will buy me something I won't like. So they don't buy books. I like surprises, so if I tell them which book I want, it won't be the same. :)


message 14: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) Ethereal K.K wrote: "happy birthday!"

Thank you! :)


message 15: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 2299 comments Emilija wrote: "Ethereal K.K wrote: "happy birthday!"

Thank you! :)"


:D


message 16: by Zee (new)

Zee Ahhh now I understand .


message 17: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) Elixir Zee wrote: "Ahhh now I understand ."

I'm sorry. I'm completely lost. You understand... (please finish the sentence) :D


message 18: by Zee (new)

Zee Now I understand y u don't ask for books.


message 19: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) Elixir Zee wrote: "Now I understand y u don't ask for books."

Oh. Sorry for my stupidity today. I haven't slept in the last almost 30 hours. So it takes a while for things to make sense.


message 20: by Zee (new)

Zee Seriously? I've been telling Kay that she told me a spoiler while she really didn't . Girl i'm losing it today.


message 21: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) Yeah me too. I think I see things that aren't really there. I've never gone this long without sleeping. And I hope I never do this again.


message 22: by Zee (new)

Zee Awwwwww! Good sleeping Hun:)


message 23: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) Thank you. :)


message 24: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
Emilija wrote: "Natshane wrote: "Hmm, I think you should ask for books instead, haha, i know I want to."

I do say that it would be easier for them to buy books, but they're scared they will buy me something I won..."


Oh>< That is a difficulty. But I trust my mom judgements, she buys the best books for me! XD


message 25: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) Natshane wrote: "Emilija wrote: "Natshane wrote: "Hmm, I think you should ask for books instead, haha, i know I want to."

I do say that it would be easier for them to buy books, but they're scared they will buy me..."


That's such a good thing. My grandmother gave me a book for Christmas, I started reading it but I can't finish it. So pretty much from then nobody ever bought books for me. I wish there was someone in my family who even reads! :D


message 26: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
Emilija wrote: "Natshane wrote: "Emilija wrote: "Natshane wrote: "Hmm, I think you should ask for books instead, haha, i know I want to."

I do say that it would be easier for them to buy books, but they're scared..."


I understand you, the only thing my mum reads is cookbooks, dad war books, brother = Ben 10 or Diary of a wimpy kid. XD


message 27: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) Natshane wrote: "Emilija wrote: "Natshane wrote: "Emilija wrote: "Natshane wrote: "Hmm, I think you should ask for books instead, haha, i know I want to."

I do say that it would be easier for them to buy books, bu..."


I personally LOVE reading cookbooks. :)


message 28: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
Haha, you do? I don't really trust cookbooks, because sometimes the dosage are incorrect and I don't know if I am smart enough to alter it.


message 29: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) Natshane wrote: "Haha, you do? I don't really trust cookbooks, because sometimes the dosage are incorrect and I don't know if I am smart enough to alter it."

Yeah I love reading cookbooks. A) because I love cooking, b) because it gives me new ideas for my own cooking and c) I get to know how to make different food from different places eg. Chinese, Indian, Italian etc. :D


message 30: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
True! I love cooking too but I rarely read cookbooks, that's my mum job and then we'll cook together, or she briefed me on how to cook, haha.


message 31: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) Natshane wrote: "True! I love cooking too but I rarely read cookbooks, that's my mum job and then we'll cook together, or she briefed me on how to cook, haha."

Haha! That's cool. My mum does not read cookbooks. She just cooks. :D Like literally she would take anything from the cupboards, throw it all together and make a great meal. :D


message 32: by Zee (new)

Zee Emilija wrote: "Natshane wrote: "True! I love cooking too but I rarely read cookbooks, that's my mum job and then we'll cook together, or she briefed me on how to cook, haha."

Haha! That's cool. My mum does not r..."


just like my mom:D


message 33: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) Elixir Zee wrote: "Emilija wrote: "Natshane wrote: "True! I love cooking too but I rarely read cookbooks, that's my mum job and then we'll cook together, or she briefed me on how to cook, haha."

Haha! That's cool...."


:D


message 34: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
Yeah! My mum does that too, but she also reads cookbooks and is currently addicted to cooking programs ;P


message 35: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) Natshane wrote: "Yeah! My mum does that too, but she also reads cookbooks and is currently addicted to cooking programs ;P"

I don't watch cooking programes, but I watch EpicMealTime on youtube. They are awesome! You should definitely check them out. I'm not reccomending to eat what they make, but it's just so fun to watch them. :D


message 36: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
Emilija wrote: "Natshane wrote: "Yeah! My mum does that too, but she also reads cookbooks and is currently addicted to cooking programs ;P"

I don't watch cooking programes, but I watch EpicMealTime on youtube. Th..."


Haha! Why do you say so?? I love watching Cake Boss, XD...they make the coolest cake.


message 37: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) Well watch and see for yourself! :) They make these high calorie foods, always involve a lot of bacon (I love bacon :D) and they always make a lot of it, it's just insane. :D You have to see for yourself to know what I mean. :)

I love making cakes, but I can never eat them, because I don't really like sweet foods. :| I prefer savory.


message 38: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
I like both, :P
And I LOVE Bacon! It's so tasty it just simply makes you drool, haha.

Okok, I'll go see it now!


message 39: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) Exactly! Bacon is the tastiest meat out there. LOL.

Tell me what you think of them, ok? I want to know. :P


message 40: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
Exactly, what do you normally do with bacon? I need to find new ways to eat them, haha.

And I watched the videos! OMG, THEY ARE SO FUNNY!!!! IT'S REALLY EPIC! And my first video was about Bacon, what a coincidence! (Under russian meal)


message 41: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) I'm so glad I'm not the only one who likes them! My sister thinks I'm weird for liking their videos, but they're just so funny! And they really do make Epic Meals don't they? :D And they really do have a variety of how to eat bacon. I especially love that bacon weave they do. I should try that myself. :)


message 42: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
Haha, it's not weird, they have millions of views! I really like the way they 'prepare' the meals, XD


message 43: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) Oh yeah. I like it too, I think they should get that cookbook out already! :D I'd love to make something they do. My mum said she wouldn't mind to eat something like that too. LOL. XD


message 44: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
Haha! I wouldn't mind too! I think it would be a great success and who knows there would be an EPIC MEAL restaurant, XD


message 45: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) OMG I'd love that! :D


message 46: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
It would be my next McDonalds, :P


message 47: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) LOL. I don't like McDoanlds, though. I did a long time ago, but now I don't trust pretty much any restaurants or takeout places. I got food poisoning from a Chinese take out, and from then on I don't trust anyone who makes food. I have to make it myself. Food poisoning is not a good time. I literally spend two whole days in a bathroom or being somewhere near it. :|


message 48: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
I know how bad food poisoning could be ~grimaces~ but I have a balance of making food and ordering food, :P I received an email once about an experiment conducted that showed a McD burger from 10 years ago have yet to get spoiled till today.


message 49: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) Wow. That just shows how messed up the world today is.


message 50: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
True. We can't fully trust food production these days.


« previous 1 3
back to top