Mítico Criatura Academy discussion

Vampire Dorm > Aerebell's Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 110 (110 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ...

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Aerebell had sheets of music everywhere. Her iPod was blaring and her gutiar was in the corner. she was sitting on her bed writing lyrics.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Lincoln knocked on the door.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Come in!" she called

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Lincoln opened the door. He walked over. "Hi, I'm Lincoln, the vampire Guardian. Welcome to the Academy!" He yelled above the music.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Cool." she turned down the music a bit.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughed. "I see you've settled in well, here is your timetable" He put down the iPad on her bed.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Okay?" she looked questioningly at him.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"There's an app with your timetable loaded on it. With all your classes and where they are" He explained.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Okay, thanks." she says.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded. "You write songs?" He said, looking at the lyrics.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Yeah. Some." she responds.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"I play the triangle?" He said, smiling.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) She laughs. "My mom required I learn 5 instruments."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

He chuckled. "Oh? I mean, I guess I play guitar too, but I'm not nearly as good as the triangle. Like, seriously, my dad got me a solid gold one for my third birthday!"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) She raised a eyebrow at him, "So, The Vampire Guardian?" she asks

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He nods. "There is one Guardian per species. We make sure everyone gets along and rules are enforced"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Okay. What about Reapers? Light and Dark reapers?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He frowns. "Eh?"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Reapers? Don't you have Reapers here? My friends a Reaper. She goes to another private academy." she frowns

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He shakes his head. "Nah, no Reapers. Haven't thought of them in a long time...." He smiles "Interesting that one if your friend. They aren't very social...?"

message 24: by Fault In Our Stars (last edited Jul 08, 2011 07:41AM) (new)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "I'm friends with the Timekeppers there for I'm friends with Reapers. I like some of the Reapers. They aren't that bad." Aerebell smiles

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"You do have connections" Lincoln nodded approvingly "Valuable allies. Deadly enemies"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Anyway, what do you do around here except enforce rules."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not a lot, actually. It's been very quiet this year. Wanna meet up somewhere? I can show you around?"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Sure. When?" Aerebell says

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

He's quiet for a second. "How about just come to the Common Room a little later and we go from there?"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Okay." Aerebell smiles.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Awesome, see you in about an hour or two?"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Sure."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Awesome. Adios, Sammi, adios" He said, Argentine accent showing. He gave her a quick kiss on each cheek and with that, he was gone.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Aerebell blushed then went back to writing for a while.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Aerebell burst into her room looking for her knife. She put it in her pocket and read the lyrics she had written in the past few days. She picked up her notebook ans sketch book and went back to the Common Room.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Aerebell dropped everything in the doorway and left the door open. She started to cry silent tears. she picked up the white rose and cried harder.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Lincoln was walking down the halls. "Hey, you okay?" He asked, standing by the doorway.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) She sat there crying and listening to My Love over and over. Aerebell remembered everything that had happened.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Lincoln sat next to her. "Hey?" He took out her headphones.

message 40: by Fault In Our Stars (last edited Jul 09, 2011 07:34AM) (new)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Aerebell didn't even notice him. She was focused on the rose. Her tears on the petals, her blood on the stem.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Lincoln pushed into her mind, clouding her thoughts. "What's wrong?"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) She blinked still crying. She handed him a page torn from her notebook and the rose. On the page was a poem. A poem about broken love.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Lincoln swallowed. "Aerebell..." He breathed. "I'm so sorry"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "I drew a picture of myself crying, here, in this room. It was to be given to him but, he was already gone." she whispered sobbing.

message 45: by Fault In Our Stars (last edited Jul 09, 2011 08:13AM) (new)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Aerebell placed her iPod in it's station and it played My Love by Sia. She picked up black paint and a paintbrush, started to write in cursive all over her walls. Writing her poems, her lyrics.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Lincoln watched, "I can make you forget" He said softly.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Don't," she said roughly. "Those are the greatess moments of my life, that's why there so painful. He made me what I am today. I would be another person entirerly." she says

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded. "I understand"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "I don't want to forget half my life. Literely. He's was my other half. I felt whole." the paint dropped and splashed across the floor.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"What was his name?" He asks, softly.

« previous 1 3