The group of roleplays >:O amazing name right? discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Emo Dark de killer, D: So many to choose from (new)

Emo Dark de killer | 238 comments Mod
((When ready start here talk normally like this. have fun :]))

message 2: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments Kaleb and Lucca walk down the street silent.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kain walked into the forest, still in his human form. He was hungry but he couldn't find anything to eat.

message 4: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments Kaleb looks over at the woods with a worried feeling.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kain glanced up at the sky. It was getting darker by the minute and he liked it. His eyes began to glow slightly.

message 6: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments Kaleb feels very uneasy about the forest and stops dead in his tracks looking at the trees. Lucca growls

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kain began to grow a very thick coat of fur. He'd gotten bigger, and his teeth were much larger and sharper. He perked his ears, hearing a growl.

message 8: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments "Ssshh. Lucca." Kaleb says to the dog

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kain snarled lightly, ignoring the dog's growl. He wandered deeper into the forest.

message 10: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments Kaleb moves into the forest....He keeps Lucca by his side.

message 11: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments ((hello))

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kain picked up the scent of another werewolf close by.

message 13: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments Kaleb walks through the darkening forest Lucca close by.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kain noticed an elk carcass and began to hungrily feed upon it.

message 15: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments Kaleb smell fresh blood but not human. He walks and sees from behind a man eating a dead elk.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kain lifts his head as he notices the scent becoming stronger. He noticed a man and a dog and growled, baring his teeth.

message 17: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments Kaleb backs away and turns to run.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) "Wait... He just saw me in my werewolf form... I can't let him get away!" he thought as he quickly ran toward Kaleb.

message 19: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments Kaleb runs quickly as fast as he can.

message 20: by Athena (new)

Athena Diana walked through the streets, listening to her iPod.

message 21: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments Nial walks down with his bow in hand and a case of arrows on his back.

message 22: by Athena (new)

Athena Diana bumped into someone and looked up at the guy with a bow. "Sorry," she said.

message 23: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments "No problem." Nial smiles

message 24: by Athena (new)

Athena Diana smiled a little bit. "What's with the bow?" she asked softly.

message 25: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments "uh...protection."

message 26: by Athena (new)

Athena "Protection from what?" he asked curiously.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kain tackled Kaleb roughly and knocked him to the ground, "Listen up," he said, his voice was deep, "If you ever tell anyone about this I will hunt you down." He decided to show some mercy and not kill him.

message 28: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments "Uh people."Nial says

"It's okay man I am one too." He says breating hard Lucca not doing any defense.

message 29: by Athena (new)

Athena She shrugged. "All right. Bye."

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kain blinked, "You are? Then why did you run?" he snarled, glancing at Lucca.

message 31: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments Nial watches her walk off.

"YOu seemed territorial."

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) "Yes, I am too," he stood up.

Lylith wondered down the street, bored out of her mind.

message 33: by Athena (new)

Athena Diana headed for the forest.

message 34: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments Kaleb stands too.

Nial walks down the street and enters a part of the forest that leads to an open meadow.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kain eyed Kaleb.

message 36: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments "I'm Kaleb."

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) "Kain," he said, "Who's that?" he nodded toward Lucca.

message 38: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments "Thats my gaurdian Lucca." the dog barks

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kain nodded, "What do you need a guardian for?"

message 40: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments "Hunters."

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) "You can't protect yourself?"

message 42: by Athena (new)

Athena Nial wrote: "Kaleb stands too.

Nial walks down the street and enters a part of the forest that leads to an open meadow."

When she got into the forest, she shifted with a sigh, padding around the forest silently.

message 43: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments "No I can I was just given him and we bonded. My wolf power doesn't kick in till I shift."

Nial starts shooting random targets in the meadow.

message 44: by Athena (new)

Athena Her head shot up at the sound of a shot and trotted towards it curiously.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kain gave a nod, "I see... Well, I'll see you around then," he walks off.

message 46: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments Nial pulls back the bow again and fires.

"Uh..." Kaleb watches him.

message 47: by Athena (new)

Athena Diana peaked out of the trees, watching him. she recognized him from earlier and bit her lip.

message 48: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments Nial fires again and this time barely missing Diana not seeing her.

message 49: by Athena (new)

Athena Diana flinched away from the arrow and growled unintentionally. Her eyes widened slightly and she started to back up.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kain glanced at him, "What?"

« previous 1 3