The group of roleplays >:O amazing name right? discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 314 (314 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Emo Dark de killer, D: So many to choose from (new)

Emo Dark de killer | 238 comments Mod
((When ready start here talk normally like this. have fun :]))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie sat counting down the minutes till the end of 4th period, her Government teacher was droning on and on about the wonders of the judicial system and she was itching to just get to lunch already.

message 3: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments Cameron a new student walks in. "Is this the English classroom?" He smiles charmingly.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie turned to the sound of the new guy's voice and sucked in a quick breath at the sight of his figure.
"No this is Government" she smiled standing up in her seat "but i'd be happy to take you" she smiled glancing at the teacher who just waved her out

message 5: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments He smiles even more. "Thanks."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"My name is Stephanie by the way" she winked after they had exited the classroom. She walked slightly ahead of him swaying her hips as she walked to see if she could get a reaction

message 7: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments "Uh my name is Cameron." He watches he full image glowing.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"So Cameron" she smiled letting his name linger on her lips "where you from?"

message 9: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments "Ugh Calli."

message 10: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments ((r u there))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed slightly "so much for the Golden State huh?" she smiled as they reached B104 "well this is your classroom, the teacher here is pretty good." she smiled "i have him after lunch."

message 12: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments "Cool and thanks. I still don't get the golden state though." He smiles

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled "I'll see you at lunch" she winked before turning to walk back to her classroom, swaying her hips sexily as she left.

message 14: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments He watched intently and then entered the room.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie took her seat in Gov again but now was occupying her mind with images of Cameron.
'Mmmm that boy is hot...'

message 16: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments As the bell rings the halls fill up. Cameron enters now serching for his locker.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie makes her way to her locker and starts working the lock, ignoring the jostling bodies around her.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

???

message 19: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments Cameron does the same and spots Stephanie. He walks up to her

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She remains completly oblivious to her surroundings as she opens her locker

message 21: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments He slams his hand against the locker next to her."Hey I was hoping you would show me to my next class."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She jumped dropping her books onto he floor, before meeting his eyes "was that really nessesary?" she joked as she bent down to pick up her books causing her shirt to hike up slightly exposing her bronze skin just above her shorts

message 23: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 20 comments Jemma stood next to her locker, trying to remember her combination as she messed with the lock. She sighed heavily, hoping her next teacher would understand if she was a little late to class, she couldn't afford to get in trouble.

message 24: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments "Sorry About that if I scared you he said as he checked her out."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled "its fine" she stood beside him so that she could see the paper pressing her hip against his "so what's your next class?"

(btw her next class is with your teacher charri)

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Lacie walked to her locker, smiling as all eyes were on her. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and opened her locker, grabbing the books she needed for her next class.

message 27: by Angel (last edited Jul 30, 2011 12:10AM) (new)

Angel Degrass/Darkness (angelofdarkness) Mina darted into the locker hall and said, "WAHH!! I'm so late!!" She skidded to a stop at her locker, which was near Lacie's, and opened it. Out came her music notebook. "WAH!" She ezcliamed, picking everything up. "So late, so late....SO LATE!" She panicked as she grabbed two things and slammed her locker.

Koi arrived late, but she didn't care. New students were always the new topic in gossip. What a great way to start. Her red hair was curled into ringlets as normal while her blue eyes looked fiece and cold. As she walked, she had a smile on, trying to friendly. Everyone noticed her. She arrived at her locker and shoved books in.

message 28: by Nial (new)

Nial Kennet | 186 comments He smiles "it doesn't matter. I'm skipping but I'll see you later?"

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Lacie grabbed the books she needed for her class and shut her locker. As she heard a student panicking, she glanced to her side and raised an eyebrow, 'What the hell? She's so un organized.' she thought before flipping her hair back and walking to her class.

message 30: by Angel (new)

Angel Degrass/Darkness (angelofdarkness) Mina rushed to her class and arrived on time.

Meanwhile, Koi slowly entered her next class when the bell rang. Lacie was in that class. "Uhm," she spoke, tapping the teacher. "I'm the new student, Koi." She whispered
He looked at her and nodded. "Class, this is our foreign exchange student, Koi. She's from Paris." He introduced. "Pick a seat."
Koi ventured towards the back.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Lacie eventually got to her class. She walked inside, and took he usual seat by the window, on the side of the classroom. She took out her mini mirror and began fixing her make-up quickly. As the teacher introduced Koi, the new student, she glanced at her for a moment before going back to fix her make-up, 'She's nothing special to look at.' Lacie thought to herself

message 32: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Roxanne walked into class beside Chris, they looked around before walking to the teachers desk,"We're the new exchange students, Roxanne and Chris," Chris said in his Australian accent. The teacher nodded and motioned for hem to sit.

Roxanne took a seat at an empty lab station, she crossed her legs, she wore black jeans and a red top with red pumps and her brownish red hair was around her shoulders.

Chris took a seat at anoher empty lab station, he wore loose fittinf dark demin jeand and a white shirt that hugged the contours of his muscles and a black leather jacket.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Bear walked into his biology class and handed the teacher his late pass. He took a seat next to this really beautiful brunette/redhead and smiled AG her. "I hope this seat isn't taken."

Daelyn smiled and handed the teacher her late pass as well. She flipped her long blonde hair and looked arouns for a seat. She pulled down her mini purple dress as she looked around.

message 34: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Roxanne looked at the guy sitting next to him, he was cute and a great build. She smiled him,"No yoir fine." She said her light english accent rolling off her tongue.

Chris looked at the girl looking around, she was pretty but she showed to much skin for his liking,"You can sit here," he said his Australian accent thick and deep, as he motioned to an empty seat.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Bear smiled. "Whats your name?"he asked her with a very handsome smile and a deep voice.

Harlie smiled and walked over to the seat and pulled out her jacket and put it on. "Thank you. I really needed to cover up and sit down."she said softly and sat next to him. She moved her hair so she could put on her jacket to cover up her stuff.

message 36: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Roxanne Smith," she said offering him her hand with a smile, her accenr was lighy and sweet as it played on her tongue when she spoke. "What's your?"

Chris chuckled,"Oh its nice to meet you, I'm Chris," he said his voice deep and almost seductive when h spoke, as he offered her him large hands, he was a the new running back for the team.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Bear grinned and held out his medium sized hand. "I'm Brandon Robertson, but you can call me bear."he grinned.

Daelyn grinned and shook his hand with her small hands. "I'm Daelyn Robertson. Its nice to meet you Chris." she said in her sweet and innocent voice.

message 38: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Roxanne nodded and shook his hand,"Its nice to meet you Brandon," she said with a smile.

"Its its nice meeting you to Daelny," he said before he looked at Bear,"Wait your the quarterback right? I'm the new running back its nice to meet you." He said with a smirk.

"Oh and tbis is my friend, Christopher Watkins but you can call him Chris," Roxanne informed him as she looked at Chris.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Daelyn sighed and looked down at the ground. She grabbed hwe notebook from her bag and started to draw.

Bear smiled and shook his hand. "I'm bear. Its nice to meet you. That's Daelyn....my sister."he said and loomed at her.

message 40: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Roxanne smiled and offered her her hand,"I'm Roxanne Smith," she said with a smile,"and I liks your dress." She said iwth a smile.

Chris nodded,"Yeah we've met," he said as he gave her a friendly smile before sitting back down at the lab station.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Bear chuckled sightly. He looked at the lab that was set up and smiled.

Daelyn shook her hand. "I'm daelyn. Its nice to meet you and thank you."

message 42: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "No problem," she said with. Smile before she turned to the lab and smiled. When the teacher said begin she started quickly.

Chris chuckled and started as well, k owing this lab like the back of his hand.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Bear struggled a little bit. He looked at the instructions and did the best her could.

Harlie measured everything quickly and wrote down the answers to the questions on the sheets.

message 44: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Roxanne chuckled when she looked at him before standing up and walking behind him. "No you pour it like this," she said in a teacher like voice as she placed her hand lightly on his and helpef him pour the liquid slowly. "See perfect."

Chris worked quietly as well writing and measuring ojt the liquids and powders.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Bear blushed and looked up at her. "Thank you." He said softly. Bear wrote down a couple of the answers, and kept measuring the liquid to find out the rest.

Daelyn looked around the room and then she wrote her name at the top right corner. She finished the last question, and she stood up and turned it in to the teacher.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder walked up to the school late. She went to the main office to get a late slip.

message 47: by Angel (new)

Angel Degrass/Darkness (angelofdarkness) Koi sat down and stared at the girl next to her. She shurgged and looked away.

message 48: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Roxanne smiled,"It was nothing," she said before she finished her worksheet and walked to turn it in.

Chris got up as well and walked to the front to turn in his worksheet before going back to his seat.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Bear smiles and kept working in it.

Dae went back to her seat and sighed. She looked at him. "Are you gonna go to the pep rally after second period or ditch it like the rest of the football players? "

message 50: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Roxanne lookes up when Dae spoke then looked at Chris knowing his responce instantly.

"I'm going, I want the school to know who their new running back is, not in a selfish way just so they know who I am, since I'm new and all." Chris said with a smile.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7