The group of roleplays >:O amazing name right? discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 278 (278 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Emo Dark de killer, D: So many to choose from (new)

Emo Dark de killer | 238 comments Mod
((When ready start here talk normally like this. in the clean rp you're allowed swearing unless someone asks you to stop. keep it clean. thank you))

message 2: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Rachel walked down the hall with Puck by her side.

message 3: by Ashlee (last edited Feb 19, 2012 08:36PM) (new)

Ashlee (carsonphillips) Kurt strolled down the hallway, wincing as he was pushed into a locker. He sighed, rubbing his shoulder. He was getting tired of this. Thankfully he only had two years left, then he would be free from this dump, and in New York, where people would appreciate him.

Kurt walked to his locker, opening it and grabbing his English book. For now he just had the knowledge that he was better than most of the people here, who will most likely become lima losers.

message 4: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "Hey Kurt." Rachel said cheerily.

Quinn walked down the hall quickly.

Mr Shue waited in the Spanish room.

Puck was the one that puched him into the locker

message 5: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (carsonphillips) Kurt groaned, resisting the urge to roll his eyes at Rachel's sweater, which had a kitten playing with yarn on it. "Hello, Rachel. What do you want?"

message 6: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((YOU LIKE GLEE!!!!))

"Nothing." She said frowning. "Just saying hi."

Puck put his arm around Rachel's shulders. "C'mon babe." He said as he gave Kurt a dirty look.

Mr. Shue waited for them to arrive.

Quinn sat down in the back.

Artie rolled down the hallway. "Rahel, wait up!"

message 7: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (carsonphillips) (( Of course I do, why else would I be roleplaying Kurt? ))

Kurt glared at Puck as he closed his locker. He quickly walked to the choir room, sitting in the seat behind Quinn. He pulled out his phone, figuring he would check out some apps while he waited for the rest of his classmates to arrive.

message 8: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((lol, why would I be roleplaying *Puck, Rachel, Artie, Mr. Shue, and Quinn* lol))

Puck and Rachel came in, followed by Artie.

Mr. Shue glanced around.

((Would you make more charries please? Maybe Sue or Finn or Snatana, lol))

message 9: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (carsonphillips) (( Sure, I'll make Brittany right now! ))

message 10: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((YAY! and maybe Finn))

message 11: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (carsonphillips) (( Maybe later, i'm not very good with multiple characters. ))

Brittany walked into the choir room, smiling as she sat next to Artie and Rachel. The blonde smiled at Rachel. "That sweater looks really hot on you," Brittany whispered, looking around the room.

message 12: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((lol, Brittany is such a bisexual))

"Umm, thanks." Rachel said, tying to sound nice.

Puck smirked. "Hey Britt."

Artie smiled. "Hi Brittany." He said shyly.

((I'm okay with sme dirty stuff in this rp, cuz theres some dirty stuff in glee))

message 13: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (carsonphillips) "Hey Puck, Artie." Brittany looked at Artie, suddenly serious, "I think Lord Tubbington is depressed, since I took away his cigarettes. I'm worried." Brittany shifted in her seat, scooting closer to Artie.

message 14: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "Ooookaaay." Puck said.

Artie smiled.

Rachel looked at Mr. Shue, who was writing on the board.
WWMJD

message 15: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (carsonphillips) Kurt sat up, suddenly interested. Usually Mr.Schue just had up a word like hope or love, but they never did anything Michael Jackson related for the week. This was going to be good.

message 16: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "WWMJD. What would Micheal Jackson do."

Rachel smiled, already having songs in mind.

Artie raised his hand. "Billie Jean is mine!"

Puck nodded. "You can have it, I want bad." He stood and did the Micheal Jackson pelvic thrust.

message 17: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Totally Glee Obsessed (Penelope) wrote: ""WWMJD. What would Micheal Jackson do."

Rachel smiled, already having songs in mind.

Artie raised his hand. "Billie Jean is mine!"

Puck nodded. "You can have it, I want bad." He stood and ..."

message 18: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (carsonphillips) Brittany looked around, smiling. She was excited, she loved MJ, and Santana did too. Once they watched that Michael Jackson movie, but they stopped watching it halfway through, preferring to get their sweet lady kisses on instead.

"Mr.Schue, if I may, I think me and Mercedes should get Black Or White." Kurt started, glancing at his best friend that was seated right next to him.

message 19: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "Alright." Mr Shue said.

Quinn was sitting in the back, holding her stomach. She got up and ran to the bathroom.

Rachel followed.

Puck looked at them weird. 'What they hel is wrong with them?'

Artie was looking at Brittany

message 20: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Totally Glee Obsessed (Penelope) wrote: ""Alright." Mr Shue said.

Quinn was sitting in the back, holding her stomach. She got up and ran to the bathroom.

Rachel followed.

Puck looked at them weird. 'What they hell is wrong with t..."

message 21: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (carsonphillips) sorry! i was reading and watching some scenes from this week's Glee.))

Kurt followed Quinn and Rachel into the girl's bathroom, holding Quinn's hair back as she puked. She gave Rachel a worried expression, "Get some wet paper towels."

message 22: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((lol, ok, still there?))

She nodded. "Kurt, your such a good friend."

message 23: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (carsonphillips) (( yeah! ))

Kurt shook his head, "It's nothing, don't worry about it." He stood up, taking the wet paper towels from Rachel and giving them to Quinn. "Are you okay?"

message 24: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((YAY!))

She noddd. "Yeah, it;s nothing, it must be someting I ate." She washed her mouth out in the sink, bending overit in her Cheerios uniform.

Rachel nodded. "Quinn, it's more then that."

"Whats taking those girls, and the queer, so damn long?!" Puck asked.

Mr. Shue shook his head. "Puck, theyre girls, maybe its girl problems."

"And Kurt?"

"Ummm."

message 25: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (carsonphillips) "You've been acting weird lately. Whats up?" Kurt looked at her, silently pleading for her to tell them the truth.

Brittany looked at Puck, smiling. "I made out with Kurt once, his lips were soft, like a girl's."

message 26: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) She covered her mouth, a tear falling. "I'm pregnant." It was muffled and they couldn't understand her.

"What?" Rachel asked.

"Well no s**t, he is a girl." Puck chuckled to himself, bt loud enough for people to hear.

"Puck, thats enough." Mr. Shue warned.

message 27: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (carsonphillips) Kurt hugged Quinn, stroking her hair, even though he didn't hear her. "Don't worry, it's okay, Quinn," Kurt cooed, closing his eyes.

message 28: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "I'm pregnant." She spoke up.

message 29: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (carsonphillips) Kurt's eyes widened, "What?" He looked at Rachel, panic written all over his face.

message 30: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Totally Glee Obsessed (Penelope) wrote: ""I'm pregnant." She spoke up."

Puck looked around.

Mr Shue sighed. "Well, on with the lesson, theyll catch up when they get back." He continued teaching.

Artie looked at Brittany. "Mr. Shue, I have a song."

"Alright."

Artie sang "The Way You Make Me Feel."

message 31: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Ashlee wrote: "Kurt's eyes widened, "What?" He looked at Rachel, panic written all over his face."

She nodded. "And it's not Finn's." She was crying.

Rachel hugged her.

message 32: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (carsonphillips) "Oh my god, are you going to keep it?" Kurt asked, rubbing her arm in a comforting manner.

Brittany watched Artie, clapping when he finished. "That was great! I bet Lord Tubbington would like it if you sang that to him."

message 33: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) He laughed.

Puck smiled.

She nodded. "I'm will not have an abortion."

Rachel nodded. "Wait, you said it's not Finn's, who's is it?"

She paused. "Puck's. Don't tell anyone."

((Have to go soon, but not yet))

message 34: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Totally Glee Obsessed (Penelope) wrote: "He laughed.

Puck smiled.

She nodded. "I'm will not have an abortion."

Rachel nodded. "Wait, you said it's not Finn's, who's is it?"

She paused. "Puck's. Don't tell anyone."

((Have to..."

message 35: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((Bye! B ON TM!))

message 36: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Ashlee wrote: "Kurt sighed, "Aren't you going to tell Finn? You won't be able to keep this a secret for long, you know.""

"I'll tell him it's his."

message 37: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (carsonphillips) (( I'll see you later then! ))

message 38: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (carsonphillips) "Are you sure? It would be better to be honest to him."

message 39: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "No, he'd be crushed, It's his, but you cant tell anyone."

message 40: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (carsonphillips) Kurt hesitated for a moment before nodding, "Fine, but you won't be able to hide the pregnancy for long, when are you going to tell Finn?"

message 41: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "Laer, after Glee." She said.

Rachel nodded.

Artie was looking at Brittany

Puck was looking at Brittany's ass

message 42: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (carsonphillips) Kurt sighed, resisting the urge to run a hand through his hair, "Sure, we should get back, Mr.Schue will be wondering what took us so long."

Brittany looked around the room, catching Puck staring at her ass. "I'm free tonight," she whispered, winking before turning to Artie.

message 43: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((Sorry, was eating, you still there, please be there!))

Puck chuckled.

Rachel went out first, sitting next to Brittany

Artie moved over so she could get through.

message 44: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Totally Glee Obsessed (Penelope) wrote: "((Sorry, was eating, you still there, please be there!))

Puck chuckled.

Rachel went out first, sitting next to Brittany

Artie moved over so she could get through."

message 45: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (carsonphillips) (( i have a google redirect virus, so i'm trying to remove it, so i'll be on and off, sorry! ))

Kurt walked into the choir room, sitting behind Rachel. The countertenor patted the seat next to him, motioning to Quinn to come sit next to him.

message 46: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((We keep missing eachother while were on/off))

Quinn sat next to him and smiles ahyly.

"Alright, after that little...fiasco... let's get back to the task on hand."

((Since its MJ wekk, I'm gonna make Blaine and can you make someone else 2, lol, I have like 6-7 characters in this rp))

message 47: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Blaine walked into the choir room. "Sorry I'm late Mr. Shue." He planted a quick kiss on Kurts cheek and sat down.

message 48: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Totally Glee Obsessed (Penelope) wrote: "Blaine walked into the choir room. "Sorry I'm late Mr. Shue." He planted a quick kiss on Kurts cheek and sat down."

message 49: by Ashlee (last edited Feb 20, 2012 07:29PM) (new)

Ashlee (carsonphillips) (( sure, i'll make a Finn!
also yeah, one of the disadvantages of rping, happens to me all the time.
also, i'm assuming that all of the characters are their canon ages in this RP? What about the relationships? ))

Finn quickly got up and sat next to Quinn, throwing an arm around her. He looked at Rachel, smiling when he caught her gaze.

message 50: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((About the relationships, Just wing it, lol))

Quinn flinched.

Rachel smiled back.

Artie held Brittany's hand.

Puck rolled his eyes, staring at Santana's ass.

Mr Shue walked to puc and turned his head back to the front. "You can check out girls on your own time."

Blaine walked into the choir room. "Sorry I'm late Mr. Shue." He planted a quick kiss on Kurts cheek and sat down.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6