Author Giveaways discussion

Welcome to the Giveaways Group!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (last edited Jul 07, 2011 11:25PM) (new)

Heather Adkins (heathermarieadkins) | 5 comments Mod
This is a BRAND new Website created to promote independent authors. It's difficult for indies to find ways to offer giveaways to gain readers. We don't all have paperback books to offer here at Goodreads.

If you're an author, welcome! Please, let us know anytime you would like to host a giveaway at the website. Though we are in the beginning stages, we believe this website will build and offer a great opportunity for indies to get word out about their books.

We will also be posting an Ebook Deal of the Day at the site.

If you're a reader, thank you so much for supporting not only indies, but all authors. Without the readers, we wouldn't be authors :)

message 2: by Shéa (new)

Shéa MacLeod (sheamacleodauthor) | 1 comments What an excellent idea, Heather. I'd love to do a giveaway in August when book 2 of the Sunwalker Saga comes out. I'll let you know when I post the giveaway! :-)

message 3: by Heather (last edited Jul 08, 2011 02:23AM) (new)

Awesome, Shea! But, I can't be credited for the idea--that was all Julia Crane. I'm just the partner :) I'll be waiting for the details on your giveaway!

message 4: by Laura (last edited Jul 08, 2011 06:06AM) (new)

Laura Eno Fabulous idea!
Uh...question. The ipad giveaway says to email the receipt, but there isn't an email listed? :)

message 5: by Heather (new)

Lol, my bad! authorgiveaway@gmail.com Off to fix that...