paranormal roleplay! discussion

One on One's > Gwyniveredeer and Aurora

Comments Showing 1-50 of 330 (330 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Did I get your name right?

I think we should each have one guy and one girl....

cause I'm bad at being a guy...

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon I do whatever, because I'm good with basically everything.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon okay. We can do werewolves...cause I like them more....unless you don't want to....

message 4: by Viktoria *just wants a plan* (last edited Jul 07, 2011 10:41PM) (new)

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Name: Carter
Appearance: http://i.models.com/oftheminute/image...
Personality:TBD
Other:

Name: Blake
Appearance: http://www.google.com/url?source=imgr...
Personality:TBD
Other:is Carter's brother. Not the alpha but he'd be a better alpha than the one they've got currently.

http://www.google.com/url?source=imgr... Carter is the lighter one...so the one on the right.....He's the one on the left.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon k so I choose a new one... better?

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon I also added their wolf forms...

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon ((Sure... although I am kind of confused about your guy...oh well... I'm too tired to change it.. but you know what she looks like and what he looks like now so yeah.))

Carter sniffed the air, she was in her wolf form, she'd been racing her brother, but stopped when she smelled a human.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Smelled her a while ago. Carter thought. Can't imagine any hunter coming out this late.

I'm going in. Blake thought taking up running again. He ran until he found her leaning against the trees. I hope you two are close, 'cause I found her.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon She's not an it, Trick. Blake practically barked.

I'm right behind you, while being two steps a head of you. Carter thought shifting into her human form. "Don't worry. I'm here to help." She said kindly to the girl, slipping one of the dresses that she'd hidden in random places in the forest on.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Grow up, Trick. Blake growled.

--

Shut up! Both of you! I can't focus! Carter thought before reaching out kindly to the girl. "I'm Carter, I was walking and I saw you. You look pretty beat up. I'm here to help." She said kindly.

message 11: by Viktoria *just wants a plan* (last edited Jul 07, 2011 11:28PM) (new)

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon She nodded. "Not far from here actually."

--

Lucas, really, Shut it! Blake thought racing back to the rather large cabin they all shared.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Lucas! Blake yelled. Shut up! Blake used the back door and shifted running up to his room to put some cloths on.

--

Carter rolled her eyes trying to ignore the boys. "I wish, but don't worry. You'll be safe here." She opened the door and helped the girl up to the guest bedroom that was connected with hers. "Let's get you cleaned up." She said sitting the girl down and took a rag and gently started to clean her wounds.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon No. You can stay out there if you want.I don't care, neither does Carter. Blake thought totally pissed off. Not really caring if he was telling the truth about Carter or not.

--

"Don't be. I should be sorry, I'm the one causing you pain." She said softly when she had finished. "There. Now they are disinfected, you should probably shower and I'll lend you some cloths." She looked her over, "they should fit."

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Shut up or come home.

--

"Here, chapstick." She handed her a small tube, "The bathroom's over there, there should be a towel in there too. If you need anything don't hesitate to call for me." She walked to her bedroom and grabbed some comfortable sweats and a t-shirt and put them on the bed then changed into shorts and a baggy t-shirt that slid off her right shoulder.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon What is with you two today? Carter asked them both gently. "Are you alright?" She asked the girl, "You don't have to shower tonight, you can rest if you'd prefer." She took the girl's hand.

--

Blake leaned against the door of the room he knew the girl and his sister where in. I don't know...I just feel...like I need to protect her... He tried to explain to his sister.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Just take a quick on then." She said softly. "Oh, I don't think you ever told me your name."

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Carter. Don't have a nickname." She smiled. "I'll be here if you need anything."

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "I think it's pretty. Pettier than Carter anyway." She smiled as her brother feel through the door. "And that's Blake, my -I wish he wasn't but you can't choose your family- brother, who doesn't know the appropriate time to introduce himself. The bathroom she over there." she pointed to the door at the opposite end of the room.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Carter sighed. "You're fine." Blake said jumping up. "It's nice to meet you..."
"Gwyn. Her name is Gwyn and what you need to do, Blake is clam down, she needs time to recover before she can handle...you or Lucas or any of the boys in this house." She tried pushing her brother out of the room to give Gwyn her privacy.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "This is going to be hard for her." The siblings said at the same time. "Blake, check on Lucas." She said flopping down in a chair then remembering that she'd need to get some underwear for her. She pulled out what she thought would fit. She'd have to take her shopping if she stayed.

--

Carter's worried about you... Blake said to Lucas even though he didn't really want to.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "I'm not. She is. She's in her room." He rolled his eyes.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Carter or the girl? Not that you really care about either of them."

--

"stop it, both of you." Carter whispered harshly as she walked by them. "I'm right here." She grabbed the cloths and walked them to the bathroom.

message 23: by Viktoria *just wants a plan* (last edited Jul 08, 2011 01:30AM) (new)

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon ((Oh, it's fine. Sorry about the delayed reply, I'm watching Royal Pains on hulu.))

"What is that supposed to mean?" Blake said in a low growl.

--

"Will you two stop! What is with you two today? Usually you're practically best friends! and you are both being ridiculous!" She glared at both of them and turned back to Gwyn taking a deep breath. "Good, I'm glad. Are you hungry?"

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon ((You don't have to, if you're tired you can go to sleep))

Blake sighed. "You can be a real pain in the ass sometimes, Trick." He muttered half joking.

--

"Of course it matters, let's go get you something to eat. and don't worry about them. they're just two boys way too full of testosterone. And you will stay until you feel better, or until you want to leave." She leaned against the wall, "although it is nice having another girl in the house." She confessed.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Guest room, the one that's connected to Carter's room, that's where Gwyn is staying." He shrugged.

--

"I actually have one more confession to make. Blake found you, he was afraid he'd scare you more." She started heading towards the kitchen. "What would you like to eat?"

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Blake shrugged. "I don't know. Dude, you do know you don't have to yell, right?"

--

"Yeah, he's really just a teddy bear, who thinks he's a lot tougher than he actually is. Yeah, I heard, that would be Lucas." You really shouldn't yell. she thought to him.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "You're so funny." Blake said dully.

--

You're weird. She thought to him. "So, Gwyn, what would like for our midnight snack?" She asked deciding to ignore the boys.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Well how about a ham sandwich? I'm thinking you probably need some protein." She said after an awkward silence.

--

Be her hero? How the hell am I supposed to do that?!

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon ((Oh don't worry about it, I did too.))

"Are you sure, because if you haven't eaten much besides berries..." She let the sentence die.

--

"H-how are you feeling?" Blake asked. Surprised at his awkwardness. He never was awkward around girls...but this one...

Carter noticed and rolled her eyes.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Well, no problem, we're all here for you, make sure you're safe and all." He said feeling kind of like an idiot.

--
"Yes, Lucas?" She asked putting two pieces of bread in the toaster then sitting on the counter.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Well, I.... haven't really got to that part yet... Carter bit her lip and didn't make eye contact with him.

--

"Uh....yeah the wolves and stuff...Listen...uh....you might...want to sit down." Her eyes! he thought beginning to obsesses.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "TOAST IS DONE!" She said a little louder than necessary because she a was panicking. "What do you want on it?" She swallowed. I'll probably hear it anyway.

--

Blake's stomach turned. She has to know. "Um...We're not like most people..."

--

Blake, stop. Let someone that's not you tell her!

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "It's no hassle. Promise." She buttered Gwyn's toast. and put it on a plate in front of her. "would you like anything to drink?" You're an idiot, Blake.

--

"Well, we aren't exactly rich...Um, we live out here because of who we are."

--

IDIOT! Can you be a little more tactful?

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Lucas! Carter thought after him. she sighed and poured her a glass of water. "I'm sorry about Lucas."

--

"Well, we're kind of hunters." Blake stumbled over his words.

--

Stop beating around the bush! "We're werewolves, dear." Carter said for her brother. "We hadn't planned on telling you right now, it's been a hard day for you, and we wanted to wait, but Blake insisted. I'm sorry." She bowed her head slightly, then decided it would be best if she left. She grabbed a book and left silently.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "No, we really are. But we'd never hurt a human." Blake said softly brushing the tears from her cheeks. "We aren't like most werewolf, and we're not what the human world has made us out to be."

--

"I'm right behind you, you could just talk to me. She should be fine. Lucas, you over think too much." She put her hand gently on his shoulder. "You need to clam down. and it isn't Blake and Gwyn we should worry about. We should probably figure out was we are going to tell Mark, you know him, he gets angry when he's left out."

((Mark is the alpha.))

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon He pulled his hand back and sighed. "Alright. If that's what you want, where is your home."

--

"Calm down." She said gently taking his balled up hand and waited for his muscles to relax. "What are going to tell Mark?"

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Then you can't go." He shrugged. "I promise to protect you." He said softly.

--

"She can if she promises not to tell anyone, Lucas, you can't control people like that, if she wants to leave she can. No one is forcing to stay or leave.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "You don't. Not here." He leaned forward. "I'm sorry if we scared you."

--
"I know." She said gently, tempted to touch his face, but settled for his shoulder. "But you can't force people to bend to your will just to avoid it."

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Last I checked I could keep myself safe pretty well." She smiled.

--

He bowed his head. "I'm sorry, I'll go if that'll make you feel better." He stood to leave.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "What? What has been plaguing that unreachable part of your mind?" She actually did touch his face this time, cupping it gently with her free hand, forcing him to look her in the eye.

--

He took her hand. "Alright. But, you have to trust us, all of us."

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Do you think you're ready to sleep. It is late after all."

--

Her heart stopped for a minute. Her face reddening. "y-you do?" She whispered. Sure, she had feelings for him, but he always seemed too far.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon He nodded, "unfortunately."

--

She loved the feel of his arms around her. She tilted her head up and gently pressed her lips to his.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Um," he couldn't say hunting. "out, they should be back in the morning."

--

"Are you alright?" She whispered, her cheeks flaming.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Um, alright." His heart skipped a beat.

--

"Yes." she wrapped her arms around his waist.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon He nodded. "I understand." He lead her back up to the guest room.

--

His chest was warm against her cheek. She looked up at him again and stood on her tiptoes and kissed him, again.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon He crawled all the way onto the bed, still holing her hand. "Don't worry." He whispered.

--

"That depends." She teased.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "tell you about what?" He said looking at their joined hands.

--

"No, he's not allowed to." She pulled away and sat on the hammock. "It wouldn't be far if I got mad a Gwyn because my brother had feelings for her, so it wouldn't be far if he got mad at you."

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon She pulled him down on the hammock so he was sitting next to her. "He's my big brother, and she's my only friend...kind of... If anything I should be annoyed he just met the girl and now he's got all these feelings...and..." She stopped. "For years? really?"

--

"Lie down. And I will try my best..."

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "What do you want to know? about our pack? or werewolves in general?" He asked, loving being close to her.

--
She shifted so her head was on his lap, and her legs stretched out on the rest of the hammock, which was still pretty big. "Even my awkward year? Or after that?"

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon He smiled. "It's not my pack...it's Mark's. He's the alpha, I'm basically no one. After Mark it's Trick, then Quincy, who can be a real...jerk and then Jason then me. Carter's not included because Mark thinks she's his mate, and that's a whole mess, so she's just part of the pack. If our pack gets any bigger that'll be the line of command," He shrugged. "I'm really nothing special."

--

"Ah. The day I split salsa on you..." She joked, but she felt warm and relaxed knowing he's loved her for as long as she had had a crush on him.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7