paranormal roleplay! discussion

One on One's > Aurora and Malxox

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Okay...So here it is...

What do you want to do...?

message 2: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Hummmmm...... Idk wat do u like to rp??

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Anything really.

message 4: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Do u like fantasy/romance???

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon yeah. We could do that.

message 6: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Cewl, how many charries do you want just one? And I don't care if I'm the guy or girl.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon okay. I say one for now...we can always go back and add more if we want.

Um...I kind of want to be a girl...if that's okay...

message 8: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) That totally fine :) I'm gud at being either, I hope... I don't no. In another group everyone keeps telling me that they wish my charrie was real, so immature take that as a Gud sign,
O ya and don't mind the spelling mistakes I'm on my iPod ri now

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon haha okay. What kind of fantasy do you want to do?

message 10: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) I don't care I usally just do whatever, wa bout u??

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Same....um....angel/demon?

message 12: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Sounds gud :)

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Okay
Name: Christine
Appearance: http://www.google.com/url?source=imgr... but with huge wings and little flecks of silver in her eyes, plus a silver streak in her hair.
Personality: TBD
Angel/Demon: Angel
History: Doesn't really have one... she's just a guardian angel.
Other: ....

message 14: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Alright...

Name: Conner
Apperance:
[image error]
Personality: To Be RPed
Angel/Demon: Demon
History: TBA
Other: None

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon ((Do you wanna start?))

message 16: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) (Sure, where r we starting. Forest? Lake? Some other place?)

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon ((We can start where ever you'd like))

message 18: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) (*shrugs* I guess I'll start in the forest)
Conner walked through the forest, bored out of his mind, looking for something to do besides wander.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Christine ran through the woods for her life. Stupid, Demons! She thought.

message 20: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Conner heard something and stopped in his tracks.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon Her wings were in, so they wouldn't get caught on anything, but when her wings her in, he balance was off. She tripped scrapping her knee.

message 22: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Conner walked through the trees towards the noise and found a girl. "You ok?" he asked reffering to her scraped knees.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon She looked up at him Another demon? she panicked a bit. "Fine." she stood up.

message 24: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) He stayed where he was. Great, an angel... just what I need he thoght to himself sarcastically.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Now if you'll excuse me, I have some running for my life to do, unless of course you have a death wish."

message 26: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "What are you running from?" a smile threatened to come to his face.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon She looked at him, a bit confused. "Take a guess, Demon."

message 28: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "Angel." he said mimicking her tone.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon She glared at him. "what do you want anyway? Shouldn't you be trying to kill me or something."

message 30: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Conner shrugged. "Have a name?"

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Yes. But I'm not sure why it should be shared with you."

message 32: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "True..." he thought about it a moment.
(brb)

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Listen, there is no point in just standing around talking. So unless you have something else to say to me, I'm leaving."

((okay))

message 34: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "Im Conner."

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Chris." She said skeptically.

message 36: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) He smiled, his smile definitly wasn't warm but somewhat friendly.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon She took a small step forward, not wanting to trust him, but something bringing her towards him.

message 38: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) He stayed where he was, looking her in the eyes.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Why aren't you trying to kill me?" She asked not looking away from him.

message 40: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "It's not my job." he said not breaking eye contact.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "So, you possess people?" She couldn't think of any jobs demons did that didn't include killing angels or possessing humans.

message 42: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "Ok, so it may be my job, and possession too, but I'm not a demon to follow orders." he said.

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Really? Even though it could mean losing your life?"

message 44: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) He shrugged. "Honestly, everyone expects demons to be disobident, not follow orders. But, think about it, we are given orders to kill and or possess and we follow them... I'm just living up to be a real demon."

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon She raised an eyebrow, not sure if she should believe him. "really? but if you don't fallow orders and don't possess or kill, then you can't really be a demon."

message 46: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "Yes, just because you don't follow orders doesn't mean your not what you are. Besides, if I did follow orders I would be a demon and if I didn't I would be a demon. You live up to the task either way."

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "Just because you have wings and a halo, doesn't make you an angel." She said her wings bursting from her back. "It's what's in your heart that makes you what you are." She said gently touching his chest where his heart would be, a white light surrounded the place her hand touched. She knew it didn't hurt him, all she was doing was reading who he truly was.

message 48: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) He just watched her. "Demons are also known not to have hearts."

message 49: by Viktoria *just wants a plan* (last edited Jul 08, 2011 03:15PM) (new)

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon "but that doesn't mean they don't." She pulled her hand away but the light still lingered. "and it doesn't mean I can't read you."

message 50: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) He shrugged. "What did you get from me?"

« previous 1