♫Music For Life!♫ discussion

Favorite bands/songs/other > ALEX'S FAVORITES! <3 (Alex #1)

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) 3 Doors Down is awsome!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah! i freaked two old ladys out at wendys one day cause i was quietly singing Here Without You. :D

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

You like vanessa carlton?!?!!? OoooooOOOOooooooOOOOooo

WAHOOOO!!!! did u get your free download of carousel?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

An nickleback? and ATL? Okay, face it, YOU'RE AWESOME!!!! :D lol

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Okay! So, these people were whispering and pointing at me becuase i was singing Here Without You in the checkout line at Cosco

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

lol. WHATS WITH PPL?!? Really if ur gonna make fun of ppl for listening to good music turn of your rap and you might realize ITS REAL MUSIC! Not stuff u can't understand.

:D

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Alex *Believers Never Die* wrote: "Sammi wrote: "Okay! So, these people were whispering and pointing at me becuase i was singing Here Without You in the checkout line at Cosco"

haha ;)"

lolz! They started edging away and talking in Japanese. I resonded in Japanese to them and I think that freaked them out.....

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Yes!! We speak it a lot in our household

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i wish i knew Japanese!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex *Believers Never Die* wrote: "Mandy wrote: "lol. WHATS WITH PPL?!? Really if ur gonna make fun of ppl for listening to good music turn of your rap and you might realize ITS REAL MUSIC! Not stuff u can't understand.

:D"

EXAC..."

O wow. lots of times i consider carrying my mp3 to a store counter and asking them to play it..

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 225 comments lol

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Mandy -The adorable mandabear wrote: "i wish i knew Japanese!"

It's not fun when I have to play translater........

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

lol Who said you had to?

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) my mom and sister don't speak it. I'm the youngest and still at home. My brother is out of the house he knows Japanese, so does my dad but not as good as me and my brother. A lot of our relitives only speak Japanese.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

oh. one of my grandma's is in Malaysia and when we skype her and everyone else, i cant understand what they say except for my "Uncle with the cat" my sisters tactic is "If you can't understand what they're saying, just smile and nod." :DWhat if they said, like... "How are your pets doing? Have any died?" Smile and nod and they think your nuts. Lol. :D

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) lolz.......... I also speak, Chinese, French, Latin, Sign Language

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

kewl. I learned my name in sign lanugauge when i was little but i forgot it.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) lolz it's fun being able to talk to people in the language there most comfertable in. And there arn't exact tranlations so it's funny to try to explain.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I have to learn spanish this year. I tried to get my mom to buy me the ds game that teaches you differnt languages, But she didnt.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

lol. Like "She was such a fish"? :D

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Any song names?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

oh, i'll listen to em sometime.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

ok sorry i know this is in the past conversation buuuuuuuuut i love rap...well not love but more then like less then love
sorry but thats my opinion even if u hate me for it

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Same here.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex [Am I the enemy?] wrote: "No, it's okay! :) I respect other people's music preferences as long as they respect mine....I don't mind if you like rap, it's just that I don't. For example, not many of my friends like screamo, ..."

ok thats good i respect other ppl too, im not a big fan of scremo but i like some songs, but i forget what they r

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Ohh so that's what it was! ;D

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

The facebook page.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I got invited to a group called Tally and Shays world. XD