Creative Reviews discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 455 (455 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Cambria (last edited Jul 07, 2011 08:39PM) (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Hey guys! I broke down and added this thread! LOL
I wanted to tell you all about my first interview that I just posted on my blog! There is also a giveaway so check it out!
And remember this is my first interview so be poilte. :)
And for all you authors out there...who may or may not appear on my blog these are the kinds of questions that come out of my mouth! LOL

So, check it out if you have time.

http://theunlockeddiary.blogspot.com

And stayed tuned for further secrets unlocked!

message 2: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Oh yeah, and I am up to 28 followers....who wants to follow so I can get to 30???

:)

message 3: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments Hehe already following!

message 4: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Thanks girlie!!

message 5: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments hehe your welcome!

message 6: by Paul (new)

Paul Jones (paulantonyjones) | 23 comments I'm now following you ... not in a creepy way, I should point out.

message 7: by L.A. (new)

L.A. (TicToc) | 25 comments Following as well, pushed it to 30 :)

message 8: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Hah! Loved the questions lol. Sometimes you have to do the expected, sometimes you gotta be different!

Splitter

message 9: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Paul, Leslie and Splitter...Thank you all!
I woke up this morning to see I had hit 31! LOL. made me day already. So thanks!
@Splitter- I tried to be a little different with the questions...sometimes offbeat questions get entertaining answers and you learn more than you might have originally thought. LOL

message 10: by Dale (new)

Dale Ibitz (goodreadscomdale_ibitz) | 298 comments Cambria, I'm now stalking you!

http://dalesplace-dale.blogspot.com/

message 11: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Thank you! I am stalking u as well.

message 12: by Amy Eye (new)

Amy Eye | 1841 comments Mod
I'm going to start locking my doors, all these stalkers everywhere....LOL

message 13: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Lol!! Join the dark side.....

message 14: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Hey guys! So i decided that this week is Werewolf Week over at my blog!! It is super exciting for me!
I started out with my review for Red Riding Hood and today I am talking all about Teen Wolf. Hop on over and check it out! There are some pictures of some hottness. LOL
Check it out and let me know what you think! Thanks Guys!
http://theunlockeddiary.blogspot.com

message 15: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Has no one checked out the hottness yet??? You all disappoint me! LOL

message 16: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments I am not qualified to comment on "the hotness" though I did go to your blog to check out the more recent posts :).

I have a sneaking suspicion that my wife will be visiting the blog though...

Splitter

message 17: by Cambria (last edited Jul 12, 2011 09:29AM) (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Lol. thanks for checking out my most recent posts! And tell your wife she can check out the hottness anytime!! :)

message 18: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Oh and all I have to say Is BEHOLD the power of a werewolf. Heheheehehe. I was at 36 foloowers this morning at I am already at 39!!!
Who wants to push me to 40??

message 19: by Cassie (new)

Cassie McCown (cassie629) | 713 comments I checked out the hotness!!!

message 20: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Woot! Woot!

message 21: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments I have now hit 40!! Yee Haw! The power of a werewolf cannot be matched! LMAO

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Lang | 22 comments Make that 41. I love the look of your site.

Now, I gotta go work on mine.

message 23: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Awesome!! Thank you so much Elizabeth! If you need any help let me know. I am not that great but i managed with mine. LOL
Also feel free to share your link when you get yours running and i will follow back!! :)

message 24: by Amy Eye (new)

Amy Eye | 1841 comments Mod
Your blog is gonna be the furriest thing around, I'm so happy for you!! :) You're in heaven, I'm sure!!

message 25: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Oh yes. I do love werewolf week. I have been gathering pics for the next post to be up tonight or tomorrow morning so check it out!! :)

message 26: by Phil (new)

Phil Cantrill | 313 comments Cambria wrote: "I have now hit 40!! Yee Haw! The power of a werewolf cannot be matched! LMAO"

Not even by the power of Jenn?

message 27: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments No not even by the power of Jenn! LOL

message 28: by Elizabeth (last edited Jul 13, 2011 04:07PM) (new)

Elizabeth Lang | 22 comments Cambria wrote: "Awesome!! Thank you so much Elizabeth! If you need any help let me know. I am not that great but i managed with mine. LOL
Also feel free to share your link when you get yours running and i will f..."

Thanks, Cambria!

Here's the link for mine. I only started about 2 months ago. Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated :)

Sci-Fi Worlds

message 29: by Dale (new)

Dale Ibitz (goodreadscomdale_ibitz) | 298 comments TOTAL hotness! I haven't heard of this series, but you can bet your sweet patootie that I will! I'm unable to comment on your blog though. Trust me. It's not you. I can't comment on many blogs.

message 30: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Cambria wrote: "No not even by the power of Jenn! LOL"

Now that was harsh.
I was just about to say that you rock my face off so much that I would give you the honor of naming you Jennbria.....

message 31: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Dale wrote: "TOTAL hotness! I haven't heard of this series, but you can bet your sweet patootie that I will! I'm unable to comment on your blog though. Trust me. It's not you. I can't comment on many blogs."

I love it!
"It's not you, it's me.." Hee hee

message 32: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Cambria wrote: "Has no one checked out the hottness yet??? You all disappoint me! LOL"

Yes I checked it out and the super hot werewolf guy, Derek I think, used to be on Seventh Heaven.
Talk about a 180! Doesn't matter, he's still smokin.
Thanks for the pics!

message 33: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Clement (jaclement) | 1328 comments Hang on, you have a superhot werewolf and he's called DEREK?! What are the rest of his lot called, Stan and Clive?!

message 34: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Whats wrong with the name Derek? The other names are Scott and Stiles. Stiles isnt a wolf though.
@Jenn- is that where derek is from-- i knew he was from somewhere but i just couldnt figure out where. Lol.

message 35: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Clement (jaclement) | 1328 comments May be coloured by Peter Cook and Dudley Moore for me, poss.... see Wikipedia but not if you're easily offended!
JAC

message 36: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments J.A. wrote: "May be coloured by Peter Cook and Dudley Moore for me, poss.... see Wikipedia but not if you're easily offended!
JAC"

Hah! I got that lol.

Why does Cambria's blog make me feel somehow inadequate? I mean, I have six pack abs....buried under a couple layers of flab :).

That inspires me though. I shall now start a whole new fiction genre: werekoalas! Fear the koala!

Splitter

message 37: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments JA- i will have to look this up because I do not know what this means...but I can tell from Splitter's response that it will be funny!

Splitter- my blog is not meant to make anyone feel inadequate! I too have a six pack underneath some flab. LOL
This is all in good fun and entertainment. I promise I am deeper than what it appears. :)
But I will warn you...I have just posted my newest werewolf week post. "The Way I see it" - The werewolf
is now up and ready for viewing...however, I did include more pics. LOL. Your wife may like though because there are a few of Alcide.

:)
Perhaps next week I will have to post something a little less frivoulous to show that there is more to me than one might think.....

message 38: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Oh Cambria, we know it's all in good fun! Don't dare change or fear people not taking you seriously If you can't poke fun at yourself, you're not taking yourself seriously enough. A wise woman told me that :).

Splitter

message 39: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Very good advice indeed! As long as you all know its all in good fun!

message 40: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Please don't becoming boring, jennbria I love ya how u r!

message 41: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments LOL! I am now an honorary Jenn??
LMAO!

message 42: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Yes you are an I even did a blog post in your honor!

message 43: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments What?? I must see this....

message 44: by Cambria (last edited Jul 14, 2011 09:28AM) (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Oh my!! I love it! Thank you for the shout out!! Lol. I even managed to leave a comment! Not even blogger would dare to get in the way of me and a werewolf!! Lol.
So Jenn would u be interested in sharing your review for me tobpost on my blog in honor of werewolf week? U would be my first guest blogger!
I will send u a message about this just as soon as I get off the treadmill!

message 45: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Sure thing, hit me up!

message 46: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments :)

message 47: by Cassie (new)

Cassie McCown (cassie629) | 713 comments C.S. Splitter wrote: "J.A. wrote: "May be coloured by Peter Cook and Dudley Moore for me, poss.... see Wikipedia but not if you're easily offended!
JAC"

Hah! I got that lol.

Why does Cambria's blog make me feel som..."

Just think of it this way... You have a great personality :-)...

message 48: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Clement (jaclement) | 1328 comments Anyway, while we're comparing sixpacks, I have at least two. One's Coke and the other's Orangina and they're both in the fridge....
JAC

message 49: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments J.A. wrote: "Anyway, while we're comparing sixpacks, I have at least two. One's Coke and the other's Orangina and they're both in the fridge....
JAC"

I know I'm not the only one who does this:

My wife and I went to the pool today. On my way in, I scanned for people in worse shape than me. Made me feel better about the whole shirtless fish belly thing.

Now...I am burned. I used to tan, now I burn. Tomorrow (we took the rest of the week off) I will not only need to find people in worse shape but people who are redder than me.

Splitter

message 50: by Cassie (new)

Cassie McCown (cassie629) | 713 comments LOL... No, I don't think you're alone...

I burn too...then freckle... No nice tan for me!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10