Harry Potter discussion

Diaries/Journals > Lilli's Lap Top Journal Files

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Geeze.

Paul's a freakin' maniac!

A hot maniac.

I really gotta stop that. He's insanely dangerous and crazy. He goes off doing all these stunts nad never talks to anyone!

But he's a thinker and he's pretty handsome too. Shoot, and the way he talks to me? Freakin' devil!

School's fine. Passing, not really.

Mom's still a freakin' menic. She gave me an enchanted ring. Right now, soooo glad I made Paul take it! He doesn't know, but now I can keep track of him! Ha HA HA! You're not the only one who can play hard ball bad boy! >:D

The ball is comin' up, I hope someone asks me! I've got the whole thing planned in my head.

I'm such, a girl.

Dang.

Anyways, I'm out!

-NOTKB

message 2: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) This blows.

My Ipod's busted!

Gee, I wonder who did it.

Nothin' from Paul, actually he dissappeared....

Fudge.

Anyways.

I'm out!

-NOTKB

message 3: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Goodness Gracious,

I was practinging my snap charm, and a freaking pencil nailed me in the corner of my eye! OW.

It totally scratched me up and crap. I'm still bleeding from the forsaken thing. Some blood drippe on a parchement on my desk, it looked super weird, I was gonna throw it away when I noticed in each drop, there were these dark lines that made it look like there were faces in the blood!

I kno wit's gross, but I kept it. It was the weirdest thing. Sue me for being curious.

I was thinking about Paul, and.... I don't think I like him....

He's a power house all right, and most girls would like that, but, I think that's what makes me want to stay away from him. He just, radiates POWER. I'm not sure if I can take that. Plus, he's reeeeaaaally secretive. It amazes me how much he won't trust other people. I'm practically throwing myself at the danger he's in!

Take my unfinished mark for insatnce, that was pretty much his fault. I wanna stay by him, but maybe not as a so called lover anymore, but more or less just a good friend. I'm pretty sure he will never think of me as anything but that one pest that helped him out that one time.....

Crap.

Anyways, that's my satement.

-NOTKB