Harry Potter discussion

Diaries/Journals > Diana Fenwick's Diary

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (last edited Jul 07, 2011 07:47PM) (new)

Bree (breej6434) | 1269 comments Mod
Quick side intro to Diana's Diary: She writes down little thoughts, that won't revel to much about her. Sometimes, her entries are lengthy because she had an emotional day. Her Diary is also protected, if you are to steal it, you'll have to guess the wand password she put on it in order to read it.

Entry 1 ((Instead of trying to find dates that'll work, they'll be labeled by entries. It may sometimes skip around. I'm also trying to update it from the start of the year.))

Today was my first day back at hogwarts. I met the strangest boy! His name is Paul. He's had a sad past, but I think he wants to make something of his life.
Classes start tomorrow, and I'm excited. Hopefully I'll have more to write then.
Goodnight,
Diana.

message 2: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

Entry 3
Paul just kissed me and told me he liked me, and of course when he did it, I said I know. Sometimes I wonder why I'm a Ravenclaw! I don't know where this will go, but hopefully exactly where I want it to.

message 3: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

Entry 4
My folks wrote to me today. I really hope I can make them proud, but I haven't got a clue what I want to do after Hogwarts. So what classes will I take next year?? Should I just take everything? How will I deal with that work load???

message 4: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

Entry 7
I don't know what to do! Today, well last night, Flora's father was murdered! SHe is heart broken! And to make matters worse, the inistry arrested Paul during breakfast!! Could he really have done it? Words from my father about making him proud swirl in my head and I wonder if I should still go to the first hogsmede visit with him, or if I should even see him at all. But what if he is innocent?? How can i look at him, when my father is arresting him on false charges???

message 5: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

Entry 8
Father just wrote me, Marcus is an official AUROR now!!!! I am so happy for him!!!! I hope he likes his first assignments...

message 6: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

Entry 9
I never really talked to Brett before, other than the occasional hello, and such in classes. I'm glad I did though, because he is really nice, and friendly. Taking me to play some quidditch was really sweet. It took my mind off all the drama surronding my life. I'm glad that he and I are now friends.

message 7: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

Entry 10
I saw Marcus today. I was his second assignment. He had to bring me to the ministry for Paul's trial. WHich was a mess! My testimony went smoothly, put when they were questioning Paul again, the room exploded with Death Eaters casting the killing curse. One whizzed past my chair! It was rather alarming. To make matters worse, I have no idea what is going on now that I'm back in the safe arms of Hogwarts. Who has died? Are my loved ones alright?

message 8: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

Entry 11
UGH! I Hate Paul.

He is being so rude! I went to trial today, and gave them the whole truth-and none of it was against him!! And here he is, writing me a nasty letter, breaking up with me and then sneaking behind me to tell me that that was all just a cover up! Then he tries to make me feel sorry for him by saying that I'm dating Brett! Nothing against Brett, he really is nice, but I can't go out with him if i'm already dating someone! Paul is just jealous! He proved it when he failed to take any of it back!

Oh, and there is a Winter Formal coming up. Isn't that just lovely? Perfect timing right? :(

message 9: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

Entry 12
Can we get more bacon?
Ever makes me laugh so much! What else could bring a more wonderful strat to my day than my two best friends at breakfast? Of course, that kinda fell down the drain when I found out that potions was cancelled. You'd think, that being a 15 year-old witch I'd be ecstatic, but how can I if it won't resume until a new professor is found??? What am I going to do about my O.W.L???????? I can study from my book all I like, but that won't help me out on the practical. Inaddition, I'm the only one worried about that. All my friends are taking this time to go play some quidditch. Don't get me wrong, it's the best sport there is, but this is our future we are skipping out on. Our O.W.L.s will tell us what classes we can and can't take next year, and from there-what jobs we can try to get. What on earth am I going to do?!?!?!?!?

message 10: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

Entry 13
So I played Quidditch with them.
Well, kind of.
We got together then split into teams while Paul decided to be 'cool' and show off. I'm not sure if he was trying to impress me or just say 'look what you're missing' but it annoyed me all the same. Brett was nice, flirty as always though. However, I can't mind it when it's sweet. Speaking of, Brett and I ended up being on the same team. We started playing, and I was looking around for the snitch when some boy I don't know flew into me. Apparently he knocked me out and off my broom. The next thing I know, Brett is standing over me, and I was asking for Marcus. Paul was nearby as well. Both just fussing over my health. I've had worse with bludgers though, so the water helped. All I've got now is a faint headache, but that's likely to end soon.
Off to study, and relax!!

message 11: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

Entry 14
Paul switched my library book with his journal. He tricked me! But I'm not even that angry! I read some of it (Before I realized it was his journal) and it is so dark. He claims to love me, in a soul mate kind of way. The problem is that his past, no his life is dark. Filled with dark wizards like his uncle. Who, by the way, happens to be a ex-professor of Hogwarts-Professor Foster. (Kind of crazy!) I just don't know what I'll say to him.
Before I found this out, i told him I'd still go to Hogsmede with him. Then he asked me to the winter formal. It was rather- sudden. And now that I know all o this, I don't know what I'll say. I can't be upset about our argument at the lake any more since he was trying to protect me. All I can look at to decide is his past, and my family's expectations. My father would be furious if I started dating Paul. And to make matters worse, I wouldn't stand a chance against my father's case-I barley know Paul! Well, that's not true. I know that he plays quidditch, owns a potion shop, lost his family to his uncle, and that he loves me. But would that count? Can I trust him? Should I?

message 12: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

Entry 15
The pool get-together was fun, though it upset me that Paul wasn't so forgiving about Brett inviting people. He needs to learn how to socialize more. Hopefully I can help him with that! :)

message 13: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

Entry 16
Great.
Paul's in trouble with Death Eaters again.
Just when I thought it was getting better, it got even worse, cause now I'm a way to make Paul do what they say.
After a little while, I left the 'pool party' and went to the dungeons where I was napped by Foster. Honestly it wasn't that bad. I thought he was going to force us out of the school, and I didn't have my wand. so I was freaking out, but after we were there for what seemed like hours, I just got up and walked out, which was weird. All the same, it could have been worse than it was, I mean, Paul almost died! (Again)

message 14: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

Entry 17
Brett was so sweet. Right before lunch, I was in the Lavatory with Ever and he slipped a note under the door that said "Open me." So we open the door and there's a white box tied with a blue ribbon. The card said "Diana,
Sweets come in many ways,
how about getting one in the form of a memory-
Will you come with me to the Winter formal?"
And inside the box-a bunch of honeyduke's crystalized, chocolate covered pinapple. My favorite candy! I have no idea if he knew that or not though...

I haven't given him and answer yet, because I still have to give Paul one. Ever says I should go with Brett because there's less drama that way. I don't know though. I promised her I'd decided after hogsmede since I already promised Paul I'd go with him there.

message 15: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

Entry 18
You won't believe this.
Ben Tuk has been made a perfect! Of all people! I really wonder how that happened. Don't get me wrong, I love Ben to death-We are after all, childhood best friends and neighbors. But it just doesn't fit his pranking style. We're meeting up at the Three Broomsticks to celebrate around two pm. I promised I'd go. I'll probably go with Ever since Paul's still on bed rest.

message 16: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

Entry 19
Marcus, my dear brother is dead. I can't believe it, it can't be true.

message 17: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

Entry 20
Marcus' funeral is today. I don't know what to wear. I guess I'm all worked up about my outfit to keep my mind off Marcus-and it's kind of working. For now. Right now I have a blue sundress he bought me last year for my birthday layed out. I think I'll wear it, but I can't help to think I should wear black and mourn. I know that Marcus wouldn't approve. He'd want me to keep living my life, and trying to be my best.

message 18: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

Entry 21
I wish I could have seen him one last time. Other than in the coffin. I wish I could have looked at his lively brown eyes and heard his voice one last time. Instead, he sits in the coffin, a box. His now ghostly eyes closed, and buried six feet under ground. I feel sad not only for my loss, and the fact that Marcus left the world so soon, but the fact that my mother and father had to bury him. No parent should have to do that.

Tomorrow I return to school. I'm going to focus on my studies even more, and make sure that one day, I can justify all those in need.

message 19: by Bree, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts <3 (new)

Entry 22

Well I haven't written in here for awhile...
Today I'm going dress shopping for the dance!! YAY!!! A day with my two best friends :) Hopefully I'll find the perfect dress.