Faulkner Acadamy For Banished Magic Beings discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 151 (151 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 114 comments Mod
Rin wanted to cool off so she went to the forest. She sat next to a tree and waited thinking some one would try to find her.

message 2: by Shelby (last edited Jul 15, 2011 11:19AM) (new)

Rin looked up and saw her sister then went to alarm her about the people trying to kill them and their school. She saw them and started to climb the tree.

message 3: by Shelby (new)

Rin saw the person and the gun pointed at her and went full wolf. Then out of the corner over eye she saw another person with another gun pointed at Ava. She howled to let her sister know.

message 4: by Shelby (new)

Rin started to run alongside her sister even though she knew she should be running the other way. "What do we do now she?" Rin asked almost out of breath.

message 5: by Shelby (new)

"Go left to the lake. We can get rid of them there." Rin whispered hoping they wouldn't here.

message 6: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake wandered into the forest with his friends close by.

message 7: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments Lindsey carefully walked through the forest after Jake, nervous in the darkness.

message 8: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake looked back, "You ok?" He asked.

message 9: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 719 comments Mod
Daakota looked around in the gloom "Kinda creepy, in a good way," she grinned.

message 10: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments "S-sorta," she stuttered.

message 11: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake stayed closer to Lindsey, just to try keep her feeling more calm. He didnt know how the sharpener had scared her, and if it still did.

message 12: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (last edited Jul 15, 2011 02:21PM) (new)

"Oh come on it's not that bad," she grinned at Lindsey. "But seriously, Jake and I won't let anything hurt you."

((I love that word grinned :)))

message 13: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments Lindsey took a deep breath in, and looked around.

message 14: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (I like the word Dugerwaffen)

"Its fine." Jake said to Lindsey, "Youre safe."

message 15: by Alex (last edited Jul 15, 2011 02:24PM) (new)

Alex | 358 comments ((haha you know what word I love?))

"Yeah, I just..." she trailed off, not knowing what to say.

message 16: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (uhh no)

message 17: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

((that sounds cool I have no idea what it means though hahs))

"Um where's all the animals? That's not right there should be a lot more," Dakota said, she was feeling really worried.

message 18: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Me niether)

Jake discarded their fears this time, "Its ok. We're fine." He reassured them.

message 19: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments ((I love the word...brouhaha!!))

message 20: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (I love the word Roleplay what now?!)

message 21: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments "Guys, listen," Lindsey said suddenly, and cocked her head to one side.

message 22: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments ((i see how it is!! :) haha jk))

message 23: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "What?" Jake whispered giving her the benefit of the dought and listening intently.

message 24: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

((I'm adding some spice to this))

There was a sudden rustling of leaves and a stick snapped. "What was that?" Dakota said whirling around, she screamed.

message 25: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Thx)

Jake recoiled, and turned. He stepped infront of Lindsey who was closet in case something was there.

message 26: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

((what should be there?))

message 27: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Idk... suprise us!)

message 28: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

There stood three burly looking men, two holding shotguns.

((why not :)everyone okay with this?))

message 29: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Yup!) Jake threw his arm up infront of Lindsey and pushed back wondering if they had seen them.

message 30: by Alex (last edited Jul 15, 2011 02:46PM) (new)

Alex | 358 comments Lindsey turned around, trying to see what Dakota was screaming at. Then she screamed too, trying to hold it in.

message 31: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

There was a loud bang, and Dakota screamed in agony, "Run!" she yelled, grasping her arm.

message 32: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake grabbed Lindsey and pushed her the other way, trying to stay completely between her and the men, he looked back for Dakota.

message 33: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments "Dakota!!" she shouted.

message 34: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

((I feel so loved right now hsha))

"you lousy no good son of a--" another bang drowned out Dakotas next word. "Ha! You missed! And you even consider carryig a gun?"

message 35: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake laid Lindsey down behind a bush and ran back for Dakota.

message 36: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments Lindsey tried to hide behind Jake but get to Dakota at the same time.

message 37: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

"Gemme that gun!" Dakota screamed using her water to Cary the guns to her, "Ha yeah you better run!!" she yelled. Carrying both guns running if at them.

message 38: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

((sorry but that put a funny picture ub my mind :)))

message 39: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake reached her and leaped out with a foot extended forward kicking the mna in the chest pulling both down.

message 40: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

"yeah! Take that you bafoons!!! We need some string, tie 'em up!" Dakota was fuming. How dare they??!

message 41: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake stood and tried to subdue the second man, but he pulled a knife on him put a deep cut on his shoulder.

message 42: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

"How dare you???!" Dakota screamed a curse at the man.

message 43: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (They should get away though) Jake stumbled back clutching the wound but stayed on his feet.

message 44: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (last edited Jul 15, 2011 03:07PM) (new)

((yes haha wait the men or us))

"You okay?" she said out of breath. Then realized she still had the guns. There was fire burning in her brown eyes.

message 45: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Both)

"Yeah." He said, he let go of the wound and walked over to Dakota. He looked at her own wound, "Are you ok?"

message 46: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

"Fine," she said dismissivlly ((ignore my spelling)) "but are you okay, you sure?"

message 47: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Yes, Im fine. Lindsey, how bout you?"

message 48: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

"Lindsey??!!" Dakota ran to her, te knife sticking out of her stomach.

((that's how she wanted it she had to get off haha for a few minutes))

message 49: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Lindsey!" Jake screamed as he ran over to her. He faltered to extract the knife, so he looked at Dakota for advice.

message 50: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

Dakota felt the tears stinging her eyes, wiping them awake quickly. She tried to ease the knife out, but faltered too. "We have to get her to the infirmary."

« previous 1 3 4