Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) Last Sacrifice question

Mason, Adrian, or Dimitri?
Kira Kira Jul 07, 2011 06:59PM
If Mason was still alive who would you pick.

deleted member Jul 08, 2011 07:37AM   1 vote
ADRIAN FOR THE WIN!! !

i dont know why mason seems to be in topic but im with dimitri of course <3 although i would like to say have any of you actually thought Christian is pretty hott too. :D

dimitri, duh.

Dimitri!!!

ADRIAN!!! and not just out of these 3 but out of every character ever! lol I just love him!!!

Dimitri <3

i don't even have to think about it....adrian of course!!^-^

Dimitri

Dmitriii. <3

Adrian hands down :)

Adrian !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dimitri!

Shaunna McLaren (last edited Sep 29, 2011 05:45PM ) Jul 24, 2011 09:52AM   0 votes
Definitely Dimitri. It's a shame he's not real - I think I fell in love with him a bit! Haha.

F 25x33
Maribel THaT iS noT a PRoB... iT'S aLL aBouT aDRiaN!! He iS Sooo SWeeT!!! i LoVe HiM! ...more
Sep 13, 2011 01:43PM · flag

Adrian! <3<3

Mason

DIMKA FOREVER!!

ADRIAN :)

Dimitri But ii Do Love Adrian Too <3

Sandy (last edited Sep 29, 2011 05:45PM ) Aug 04, 2011 08:40AM   0 votes
Christian!

Sandy True but I've decided to go outside of the box xD. ...more
Sep 13, 2011 02:12PM · flag

Dimitri, he was perfect for rose but It's sad to see poor Adrian's heart shattered like that and we all kinda forgot about Mason after he dies but he was really nice!

Adrian <3 I must admit I was all for Mason before Adrian came along. There's just something about the guy that never gets the girl...

...Mason. :D

Adrian of course!

Dimitri!I don't have words,just,he is gorgeous :))

Dimitri.

Dimitri of course!!!!!!! He is too dang on sexy and smart and above all; long-term relationship material!! :)

I'll take Adrian <3 for myself. Rose can have Dimitri all she wants =]]]

Adrian, no competition.
And even though he isn't an option...Christian =)

Mason is out of the picture lol I forgot about him after he died.-Adrians Personality and Dimitri's sexiness. I know thats not choosing but I cant! I love both of them, maybe Dimitri more *shrugs*

Dimitri of course ^^