Faulkner Acadamy For Banished Magic Beings discussion

Outside the Acadamy > Rockwall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 249 (249 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 114 comments Mod
"Well here is the cliff!" Rin sang prancing around.

message 2: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Beautiful, aint it?" He said slowly and softly and put his arm around no one pretending to lean on someone.

message 3: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (Prancing? Really? jk)

message 4: by Shelby (new)

"Very." Rin smiled.

message 5: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Just then, Jake's 'friend' moved leaving him to fall over to the ground. He stood, wiping the dust off his clothes and looking around pretending to wonder if anyone saw that. He looked around, "Hey look! I dont see the students!"

message 6: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments Lindsey looked uneasily over the edge. "*Um, it's kind of really high up," she said shakily.

message 7: by Shelby (new)

((I g2g))

message 8: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "And very far down." Trever agreed with Lindsey

message 9: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Hello? Fairy? Wings?"

message 10: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments (bye shelby)

"It ain't that far down when you're close to the ground like I am"

(hey look i'm a poet and i didn't know it. again i love puns)

message 11: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments Lindsey stepped back shakily. "It doesn't seem right that a fairy is afraid of heights...." she trailed off.

message 12: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ i gtg too. dont go toooooo far! :)))

message 13: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Im still on, dont get off who ever doesnt have too!)

message 14: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments ((I can only stay for a couple of minutes!))

message 15: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (MEH YOU!)

message 16: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments (allright i can stay up forever except my mom doesn't think so)

"I don't see any of the students up here do ya'll?"

message 17: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake shook his head, "Wheres next?" (Where are the students, really?)

message 18: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments (honestly probably sleeping)

"How about we try the dining room and if they're not there we can just hang out by oursleves."

message 19: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ ((idk where should they be?))

message 20: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments ((Wardog wrote: "(MEH YOU!)" I'm sorry!! Wait, is that good or bad?))

"No, none, so maybe we should leave or at least step back a little bit." Lindsey said, closing her eyes.

message 21: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (lol true)

"Alright." Jake nodded. (So the other characters have gone to search eslewhere I suppose.)

message 22: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (Yha I guess) "Let's go somewhere else. Where's the next place?"

message 23: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments ((okay, we should go look for them or something :) ))

"Where to next? Because I'm almost positive there should be more students." Lindsey said, focusing on the idea of leaving.

message 24: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments "Allrigth ya'll follow me! Here I can lead us. Now keep all hands to yourselves, don't take any memrobilia,no flash photogrgaphy, no pushing and absolutly no sarcastic comments.Now onward!"

message 25: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "Onward we go a sailing" Trever mumbled to himself.

message 26: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Ha good one)

"Jake laughed a bit and followed.

message 27: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments "I can follow all of your instructions except for the sarcastic comments," Lindsey said smiling.

(okay where are we going?)

message 28: by Joanna (last edited Jul 10, 2011 07:35PM) (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments "Is someone being an UNhappy camper? We'll just have to fix that, you know I can make a killer batch of brownies."

(sorry if u weren't being negeative that's just the first comment that came to mind i have 2 brothers and i'm used to sarcastic/negative commnets)

message 29: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Hey i know a bit magic. Im a wizard you know." He grinned.

message 30: by Joanna (last edited Jul 10, 2011 07:38PM) (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments "Yes and I'm an ex keebler elf so i'm sure i posses the skills to make brownies. Or were you referring to something else?"

(i swear is anyone else noticing this i put my comment rigth after someone else's and when i post the comment someone else's is there making my comment unentertaining and not fitting to the present conversatin)

message 31: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments Lindsey laughed. "From what you've told me, you are saying this literally. But if you ever wanna try out a non-lethal recipe let me know and I'll taste test for you!!"

message 32: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Uhh, I dont know." He admitted, "But how hard could cooking be?"

message 33: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments George just laughed.

(that's funny genuinely)

message 34: by Alex (last edited Jul 10, 2011 07:45PM) (new)

Alex | 358 comments (yes it is :) good job "Wardog" :) and yesssss I noticed that too!!!!!)

Lindsey smiled, enjoying hanging out with her new friends. "All the talk of brownies made me hungry...I never ate."

((gotta go!! sorry!! will you be here tomorrow?!))

message 35: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Honestly I couldnt think of eating right now."

message 36: by Joanna (last edited Jul 10, 2011 07:49PM) (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments ((i won't i'm traveling tomorrow what fun but i will be on again thursday try not to mourn my absent to much though <;)

"Then shall we go somewhere else?One of ya'll will have to lead I still don't know my way around enough."

message 37: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments ((okay I have to go after this :) haha))

"What?! Doesn't talking about food make you hungry?!" Lindsey said, smiling. "But I should probably go back to my dorm, so I will see you both tomorrow." Lindsey turned and began to find her way back to the massive building that is her new home.

message 38: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments "Allright Jake do you want to retire too or do you want to show me this massive school of ours?"

message 39: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ Trever rolled his eyes and followed george

message 40: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "I dont know it, but we can find our way around."

message 41: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments (so where should we go next for the rp inside of the school?)

message 42: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Im not sure, not much left, wander up and down the corridors?)

message 43: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (corodors, i already posted there)

message 44: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Meh, then you pick)

message 45: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments (( i saw ))

message 46: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (corodors)

message 47: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments ( corridors)

message 48: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (c0r1Durz)

message 49: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments (now can we actually go there now please)

message 50: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ yes

« previous 1 3 4 5