ROBUST discussion

Book Talk & Exchange of Views > AMAZING NEW BOOK TO CHECK OUT!!!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kerra (new)

Kerra | 10 comments Hello everyone that is a member of this group :) I just wanted to invite and tell everyone about the amazing Kick Starter video that Dawn has just released about her book :) It is amazing and I am sure that some of you would love the prizes that she has to offer!

Also you will HAVE to check out her amazing prolouge and see what you think :) I have read the prolouge and several chapters and let me tell you I think that her book series is going to be the next BIG thing!! If you liked Harry Potter, Twilight, or The Night Huntress series, you will LOVE this book of Dawn's :)

Please check it out, and once you do feel free to post your feedback here and on the site that you watched the video on :)

The link to the video is : http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dawn...

Thanks and hope you check it out!!!!

or if this link does not work, then you can simply go to www.angelsandwarriors.com click on about my book and you will find everything you need to know and more through that link :)

message 2: by Kerra (new)

Kerra | 10 comments ALSO: If you would like to read the amazing prolouge to this book go to the www.angelandwarriors.com site, click on the link that says about my book and you will get a sneak peak of the prolouge :)

Hope you enjoy it and I would love to hear some feedback!

Thanks!

message 3: by Sheila (new)

Sheila Angel and Warriors - amazing, I think not. Boring, yes, I didn't get past the second paragraph, but that's just me. If you like it, fine. Of course, even though Harry Potter is well written, unlike this book, I didn't like it either. Not much for fanasty myself.