Faulkner Acadamy For Banished Magic Beings discussion

The Acadamy > Dining Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 420 (420 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 114 comments Mod
After Rin woke up she headed down to get some food. She was torn between blood and raw meet. Sadly there was no one else to ask yet so she got both.

message 2: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Ow, my thumb still bruns from yesterday)(If no else is gunna rp...) Jake headed back from the lake towards the dining hall. (Mess hall is easier to spell =p) He opened the door and looked inside.

message 3: by Shelby (new)

Rin turned around only to see Jake. "Hungry?" She asked. Then started to eat.

message 4: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake nodded and began towards the counter(? food thing whatever).

message 5: by Shelby (new)

As Rin finished the first half of her meal she got up to get some more blood.

message 6: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Chezburger? idk) Jake grabbed one and put it on a plate. He turned for a table.

message 7: by Shelby (new)

Rin went back to her seat then continued to wait for the others to arive.

message 8: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake went over and sat three seats away from Rin.

message 9: by Shelby (new)

Rin looked over at Jake still wondering why he was mad earlier, so she asked.

message 10: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Because Im not even supposed to be here. Im innocent. I was accused of murdering an wntire goblin camp. THey attacked me, but they said their was no proof that they were attcking me." He tried to slam down his fork at the thought.

message 11: by Shelby (last edited Jul 10, 2011 05:27PM) (new)

"I was accused of murdering my best friend when she just died in the prosses of becoming a vamp." Rin thought back to that day.

message 12: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake shook his head, "Stuipd, how people can take things so wrong..."

message 13: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Danget lol! I just notcied a blooper!)

message 14: by Shelby (new)

"True." She sighed.

message 15: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments ( i'm lost was mad when? why? what's going on?)

George crept into the dining hall suprised to find peolple there already eating. She piled her plate high with vegetables and herbs. Avoiding the desert section at all cost. She plopped down at the end of the table so as to not be noticed.

message 16: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "So how long are you here?" He asked.

message 17: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments "For the whole year I guess isn't that how long everyone's gonna be here?"

message 18: by Shelby (new)

"Hey are you new?" Rin said looking at the new girl. "Don't worry class dosn't start for a few days. So we have a small vacation."

message 19: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Im here for... " e began counting in the air how many goblins were in the ambush. "15, so one year a goblin."

message 20: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments "Goblin? Is that a type of time period where you're from?" Turning to the other girl."I guess I"m new, this is my first year here.Where is everybody? So far you and him are the only living things I've seen."

message 21: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "See any trees?" He asked sarcasticlly smiling.

message 22: by Shelby (new)

"The others are probaly not hungry." Rin replyed.

message 23: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments "Of course, but you still but you haven't answered my question." She smiled.

message 24: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ Trever walked in and grabbed some meat off the table. He found a table and started eating (What do shapeshifters eat?) He observed all the people in the room. There were a few he didn't recognize, late? He thought.

message 25: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "What, Goblin? Its a ---"

message 26: by Joanna (last edited Jul 10, 2011 05:44PM) (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments "Well there's one somebody but still aren't there more? I don't really expect them to all be as late as I was." She said aloud although mostly to herself.

message 27: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "NO one's told us anything" Trever responded. "I think their just waiting for all of us to get here. So maybe their are still more to come."

message 28: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments "That's food for thought." She said digging into her greens."Have they told us where we'll be bunking?"

message 29: by Shelby (new)

"Or maybe they are all in their dorms."

message 30: by Joanna (last edited Jul 10, 2011 05:48PM) (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments "So we have been assigned rooms?"

(is my commenting nessecary since no one's answering my questions?)

message 31: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Idk Im multi tasking)

message 32: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "Yha. They gave us a sheet (I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ignore) when we got here. Trever pulled out the sheet and gave it to (I forgot your characters name. Sorry) *blank*

message 33: by Shelby (new)

"Yes we have dorms." Rin answered. ((look under the dorms tab))

message 34: by Joanna (last edited Jul 10, 2011 05:53PM) (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments (that's okay about 45 minutes ago i just remebered to name her her name's georgeiana george for short get it i'm an elf i'm short... i love puns)

"Allrigth I'm bunking with.A Bess and Riley are any of you Besss or Riley?"

message 35: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake was nearly finished, but he slowed and listened in.

message 36: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments (be back in a minute pizzas here!)

message 37: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (I'm not Bess or Riley) Trever, out of habit, tried to make his plate look eaten, and went over and threw it in the trash. He came right back to the table, intrested in getting to know everybody.

message 38: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Lucky) Jake raised his hand, "Sure." He joked.

message 39: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments Lindsey quietly entered the dining room and looked around. She wasn't hungry so she just sat down. She felt bad about being so late and not seeing anyone. "I'm Lindsey." she said, smiling.

message 40: by Shelby (new)

"No I'm Rin. Nice to meet you." She smiled.

message 41: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments "You too. Why is it so empty in here? I mean I know this school is selective, but there are, like, seven people here."

message 42: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake turned, "Sup, Jake."

message 43: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ Trever for some unhumane reason had been bunked with the one person he had an instint destaste for (No offence). He automatically glared at Jake.

message 44: by Joanna (last edited Jul 10, 2011 05:58PM) (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments Looking at the guy from when she first entered she said. "Let me guess you're supposed to Riley?" Her eyebrow shooting up as she asked the question.

message 45: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments "Hi." Lindsey smiled. "Are you new?"

message 46: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (I cant help it if hes racist.)

message 47: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ Joanna wrote: "( i'm lost was mad when? why? what's going on?)

George crept into the dining hall suprised to find peolple there already eating. She piled her plate high with vegetables and herbs. Avoiding the ..."

(He was mad for some unexpalined (Now expalined) reason in the library)

message 48: by Joanna (last edited Jul 10, 2011 06:00PM) (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments (racist? how so? you just claimed to be riley even though you're not)

"You could say so, I arrived late, but that hasn't made any damage, so..." Her voice trailed off when she couldn't think of anything else to say.

message 49: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Yeah." Jake admtted.

message 50: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments (ahh thank you TikiPaws12)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9