Faulkner Acadamy For Banished Magic Beings discussion

The Acadamy > Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 273 (273 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 114 comments Mod
Rin walked through the massive doors into the library and took a look around. "Wow they added some." She said under her breath hoping no one would find her.

message 2: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ Trever saw a girl leave the group and was curious. What was her name? Oh yes Rin something. He followed her until she walked through the what Trever supposed was the library. He watched her look at the room. He decided to see for himself the massive room.

message 3: by Shelby (new)

Rin turned around only to see Trever. "You scared me." She said almots out of breath. "What are you doing here? You are going to get in trouble."

message 4: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "For what? It's not like we were banned from here. Right? And you went in first. I can just say I was here to warn you about the non-existent ban." Trever smiled.

message 5: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake was sitting down on the floor against a shelf cross-legged reading a book on Goblins. He was trying to hide his anger.

message 6: by Shelby (new)

"Haha." Rin pretended to laugh. "So what do we do now? I mean its a Sunday, not any classes today."

message 7: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ Trever went to the Historical fiction section. Crossing paths with Jake. Fuming, glaring at his book. Trever thought to himself "Do all the people in here have to have issues." He sighed and picked up a red book looking ready to fall apart right then and there.

message 8: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake couldnt take it. He shut the book hard and stuffed back in place. He turned and picked out one labeled, "Weapons of Trade in Magic" He returned to his postion, slightly less enraged.

message 9: by Shelby (new)

Rin walked over to Jake. "Whats the matter?" She asked.

message 10: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake looked up, "Its just, nothing. I shouldnt even be here." He returned to the book, remebering the fight.

message 11: by Shelby (new)

Rin tuned around wonering if any one else had come in considering it seemed like the whole class was in here. Then she tuned twards Trevor. "What are you reading? Is it good?"

message 12: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "No. Their all old, falling apart, boring, or all three. Find anything good?"

message 13: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake looked up, wondering why they were here. He opened his mouth to ask.

message 14: by Shelby (new)

"Man it seemes like a long time since I was here last. I used to love coming to the library last year." Rin said looking at Jake.

message 15: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "We're here because we're bored" Trever answered before the words were out of Jake's mouth. He put the red book back and picked up a blue book, almost as tattered.

message 16: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Were you banished here?"

message 17: by Shelby (new)

"I wonder where the others are. Do you guys think they are still in the dorms?" Rin asked with the feeling someone else was preasent.

message 18: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "No. Not really. Just had nowhere else to go. You?"

message 19: by Shelby (new)

"I think I am going to go and chek out the lake. You two want to come?" Rin said while heading for the door.

message 20: by MizziQ (last edited Jul 10, 2011 03:51PM) (new)

MizziQ "There's a lake!?" Trever called after them, while jogging to catch up. Mentally wondering why he didn't answer. Then wondering why he himself did.

message 21: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Sure." Jake said standing and returning the book.

message 22: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ *I need to go guys. I'll be here tonight if anybody is on then. Type ya later.*

message 23: by Shelby (new)

"We are going to the lake do yall want to come?" Fin said looking at them.

message 24: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Sup." He said, "I think, who are you?"

message 25: by Shelby (new)

((What happened to that last post?))

message 26: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (*Shurg.* I read it just pretend its still there)

message 27: by Shelby (new)

"Well I just started not felling well, I thind i am going to rest in my dorm." ((I g2g for a bit but i will be on and off.))

message 28: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ *I actually just got on but I'll only...well be off and on :)*

message 29: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Um, ok." Jake said.

message 30: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "I'm still going. You coming?" Trever asked. Directed at Jake.

message 31: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Yeah." He said. (Well I play the Wild rover, no never! No more! Lol Irish music everlovin ROCKS!)

message 32: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ *Your crazy* Trever walked out of the massive room walking to where he figured the lake would be, outside. He walked out the door and looked at the lake. It was huge, which seemed to be the trend around here, Trever thought.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((I deleted my post because by the time it posted, everyone was talking about different things because my internet's pretty slow.))

message 34: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (thanks) Jake began out the door.

message 35: by Shelby (new)

Rin opened the massive doors and took a look inside.

message 36: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (Later. After dinner, if you can call it that)
Trever peeked into the library once again. He wondered if he could get away with not exploring with the little posse following him. He thought not and decided to go in again. He realized there was an agoining room to the one he had been in earlier. He started for it.

message 37: by Joanna (last edited Jul 10, 2011 06:13PM) (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments George followed suit. Gaping at the floor to wall bookshelves, overfilling with books of every genre and subject.

message 38: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "Computers?" Trever said aloud after seeing the extra room. "I wonder if it has internet?"

message 39: by Shelby (new)

((i g2g be back later)) Rin sliped back to the door and went back to her dorm.

message 40: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments "What are computers doing in this ol' castle?" George said snapping out of her trance-like state.

message 41: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "I have no idea. Let's check them out." Trever smiled and sat in the chair to one of the computers.

message 42: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments "Omigosh!" Lindsey gasped, staring at all of the books on the shelves.

message 43: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "There books! Get over it. They have computers." Trever said "With no internet" He said sounding very bummed. "Although they have a game..." He trailed off trying to figure out why in the world they'd have a video game in a school but not internet.

message 44: by Joanna (last edited Jul 10, 2011 06:22PM) (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments "What kind of game is it, solitaire?" Not interested in knowing the answer George walked towards the first bookshelf and scanned it contents.

message 45: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments Lindsey glanced at Trever. "How can you have computers and no internet? That's not right." She smiled.

message 46: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake looked around, "I dont think the rest of the school is in here."

message 47: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (I was watchin the wrong topic lol) Jake walked over to the computers.

message 48: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments "I haven't seen more than 10 people so far," Lindsey mumbled under her breath.

message 49: by Joanna (last edited Jul 10, 2011 06:26PM) (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments " This place is huge! They probably got lost looking around."

message 50: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments "Yeah, probably...I almost did," Lindsey admitted sheepishly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6