Sirensong (Faeriewalker, #3) Sirensong question

Has anyone read this yet?
Loralie Murrison Loralie Jul 07, 2011 03:34PM
Wondering is it's good?

this series was really good! but yeah the ending of this book was rushed and awkward? she posted on the facebook page that this was the last book, but if we demand a bit, i'm sure she could continue. :]

I liked it... I think I loved the first two books more but this one was okay. But I honestly love The Erlking the most. I wish she would write another.

Cayra (last edited Jan 24, 2012 08:33PM ) Jan 23, 2012 07:17AM   0 votes
It's pretty good, I liked that it was a new twist on fairies (and we all LOVE the Erlking ;)... ) But yeah, there I was reading, then the end is over and it's like "Wait, what? That's it?" Also, as much as she likes him, I'm glad that the heroine keeps reminding herself that he (her boyfriend) has been a playboy and is unlikely to change (but still willing to give him a chance)

I LOVED LOVED LOVED this series, the book covers and the story get better and better but...

*****little spoiler*******

I really really hope there is a fourth book.. Dana went to seelie court, but what about the unseelie court, did her father got the Avalons governor position? and the damn sexy Erlking, he let her debt go off way too easily... was there a catch? there are still many unanswered questions, so definatelly a 4th or 5th book is needed..

I checked her website though and it said that there is a novella coming out in mid July

Also liked that when the Erlking lays down the terms of his deal, she doesn't immediately try to give it up with no thoughts of the consequences (I'm looking at you, Beth from "Halo"!)

yea is there gonna be a 4th book?

I have read all 3 of them! They are very good :)

I like this book. I thought the characters had really grown into themselves. It would have been nice to see how Dana coped with going to school and leaning how to use her magic. Of course seeing how her relationship with Ethan would have been interesting as well! Hope Jenna finds the urge to revisit.

I would recommend this book I think it's pretty good

I love this series! I know Jenna Black could have done better with Sirensong, but the ending's pretty acceptable. She could have added more drama and action, though.

This one was good, but it wasn't the best of the series. And I think that I read somewhere that this was the last book in the series.

Ah!i absolutely loved it.the beginning was kinda a bore, and I originally wanted her to get w/ her hot personal trainer ;], but ethan’s personality did a total one eighty and I think hes great for her. But I want to see what happens between her and the erkling cause theres totally something between them going on. Oh, and hopefully theres a next book, because all us fans out there desperately need one.do you hear me jenna black?!?!?!=]

I loved these books...until the last like fifty pages! I agree that the end seemed completely rushed! She definitely could have written a fourth book and ended the third much more smoothly! Leaves me wondering is something happened with the editors and they decided there shouldn't be a fourth book so she needed to end it quickly and try to tie up loose ends?

EarlKing!!!!!

I finished reading it and loved it!

I loved the series but don't think she gave the ending the justice it deserves. She should have added another chapter or two onto the last book or made a 4th book

I really hope theres a 4th, it would be cool if it starred Mab

It was great!!! I am thinking she will continue the series, especially since she kind of introduced a new character(player) into the story.

Rachel (last edited Jul 02, 2012 09:56AM ) Jul 02, 2012 09:55AM   0 votes
Jenna Black could definitely write another book! Here are all the loose ends she needs to tie up:
*Conner (1/2 brother of Dana)
*Mab/Unseelie Court
*Mom (check her into rehab or something)
*the Erlking (forgotten but not gone, how will their relationship continue?)
*How long is Dana going to live! She's 1/2 and 1/2 so we have NO clue
*Will she lose her powers to the Erlking and after that what would happen, would she still be part Fae/ would her lifespan shorten
*AND SOOO MANY MORE!

I loved all three books... my only issue is the ending of this one. It seemed to be all crammed into the final couple of chapters. Other than that, great sereis.

the book was really good! i just hope there is going to be a fourth :)

i liked the end of this book. it did seem rushed at the end, but i did like the standoff between titania and dana. it would be cool if there was fourth book, but i really don't think it's needed that badly

I just finished reading it and I loved it. If she wants to end the series here she probably could but I really hope theres a 4th book

I also hope there is a fourth book in the series! I feel like the story didn't finish at all!

I felt like it was very different from the other books.

We NEED another book to FINISH the story...I felt it was left hanging.