The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey, #4) The Iron Knight discussion

Team Ash or Team Puck???

Comments Showing 1-50 of 300 (300 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by percabeth (last edited Aug 02, 2011 03:20PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

percabeth Can't decide yet...still waiting for the fourth book! who do u think Meghan should end up with??

Jennifer PUCK!!! I just love that type of guy! Although I do like Ash too love triangles really suck!!!

Ashlyn ASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

percabeth I was going for Ash but then i read Summer's Crossing and i realized that Puck still likes Megan! So i'm somewhere in between

message 5: by Alejandra (new) - added it

Alejandra ASH!!!!!!!!!!

sha95 ASH <3 :DDD

Faith Dominguez I'm team Ashuck there both great characters an i love Meghan ^_^

Alina Khan Lol, me too Darlene!!! I LOVE MY TEAM ASHUCK!!! but I'm trying to figure out how to add ethan to it..............

Faith Dominguez Alina wrote: "Lol, me too Darlene!!! I LOVE MY TEAM ASHUCK!!! but I'm trying to figure out how to add ethan to it.............."

you get it i know you'll will

Alina Khan Lol I hope so Darlene!!! I mean how could I forget Ethan????? LOL >.<

message 11: by Alejandra (new) - added it

Alejandra Ummm I kind of forgot who ethan was. Can somebody please tell me?;)

Brandi Team Ash all the way :D (though in the Iron King I was Team Puck... until I really got to know Ash ;)

Alina Khan Ethan is Meghan's little brother!!!!!

message 14: by Alejandra (new) - added it

Alejandra Thanks!:) Oh my gosh can't believe I forgot about him.:o

message 15: by Alina (last edited Aug 06, 2011 06:28PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alina Khan LOL right??????? I, mean hes ETHAN!!!!! ^_^

message 16: by Kylie (new) - added it

Kylie ASHH :D i love him!! Hes too perfect :)

Heaven TEAM ASHH FTWWWWW ;DDDD

Hailey ASH!!!!!! I love ash<3 I can't stand puck he just really irritates me!!!
ASH all the way!!~!

sha95 agreed with u hailey ;) puck is irritating..sumtymes..but he's still cute :D

Hannah team ash puck is rude and mean he didn't even tell megan where paul was when he knew

Umama TEAM ASH

Faith Dominguez lol

Hannah ash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by Ash (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ash Team Ash :)

Faith Dominguez TEAM ASHUCK all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hannah i think puck is awesome but i think that he and megan have been in a rough patch and dont seem to be able to get out and sort things out they just cant get out of the rough patch long anough to be in a relashinship but good friends are what they were meant to be

Vanessa definitely, Team Ash ♥

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

TEAM PUCK! 4 eva!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

what doesn't he have? Good Looks, Jokes, Love. <3

Hannah but puck also is a jerk and a big one at that

percabeth not to Meagan, instead he's being such a big sweetheart to her (and Ash)! although Puck DID have 16 years to try and get her but Ash got to her first.

Hannah percabeth wrote: "not to Meagan, instead he's being such a big sweetheart to her (and Ash)! although Puck DID have 16 years to try and get her but Ash got to her first."

but he is a jerk to Meagan he didnt tell her where poal her mortal father was she could have done something instead he just let him get taken by the queen of exiles in the between as i call it and be basically brainwashed

Faith Dominguez "IM TEAM ASHUCK"

Faith Dominguez but he is a jerk to Meagan he didnt tell her where poal her mortal father was she could have done something instead he just let him get taken by the queen of exiles in the between as i call it and be basically brainwashed.

Thats true but what would Megan have done? she didnt even know that she is a fairy an remeber if puck did tell her she might have had made a mistake an the Queen of summer would have found out an then where would he be. an everything alwas happen for a reason.

Hannah Darlene wrote: "but he is a jerk to Meagan he didnt tell her where poal her mortal father was she could have done something instead he just let him get taken by the queen of exiles in the between as i call it and ..."

then he could tell her mother to mve

Faith Dominguez Hannah wrote: "Darlene wrote: "but he is a jerk to Meagan he didnt tell her where poal her mortal father was she could have done something instead he just let him get taken by the queen of exiles in the between a..."

if he did that then meagan wount have meet ash

Casey I am so team PUCK!! Meghan doesn't really need some emo freak who tried to kill her family and gets his kicks from a horse.

Hannah Darlene wrote: "Hannah wrote: "Darlene wrote: "but he is a jerk to Meagan he didnt tell her where poal her mortal father was she could have done something instead he just let him get taken by the queen of exiles i..."

yes she would its her destiny

Faith Dominguez Hannah wrote: "Darlene wrote: "Hannah wrote: "Darlene wrote: "but he is a jerk to Meagan he didnt tell her where poal her mortal father was she could have done something instead he just let him get taken by the q..."

ok

Ashlie PUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Casey I am so with you Ashlie xD ironic how your name starts with the first three letters of a name that I will not mention :) hehhe

Casey Eh heh heh, have you ever watched the person's face right after they got pranked and they are like, "Who did that??" and you're laughing your butt off like it's the best thing ever ('cause it is) but everybody else just doesn't get it? It's sad how people in this world can be so blind to the power of your own awesomeness. (Well, MY own awesomeness. The awesomeness that only the people on Team Puck can experience. Eh heh heh.

Ashlie Casey wrote: "I am so with you Ashlie xD ironic how your name starts with the first three letters of a name that I will not mention :) hehhe"

Lol ya but see I really despise being called Ash, so it really makes a lot of sense that I wouldn't like Ash! Plus he totally stole Meghan from Puck, and that made me soooooooooooo mad!

Hannah Ashlie wrote: "Casey wrote: "I am so with you Ashlie xD ironic how your name starts with the first three letters of a name that I will not mention :) hehhe"

Lol ya but see I really despise being called Ash, so i..."

yeah!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUCK TOTALLY STIIIIIIIIIIIIIINKS!!!!!!!!! HE AND MEGAN NEVER HAD ANY SPARK and pouck is a HUGE JERRRRRRK!!!!!

Ashlie Hannah wrote: "Ashlie wrote: "Casey wrote: "I am so with you Ashlie xD ironic how your name starts with the first three letters of a name that I will not mention :) hehhe"

Lol ya but see I really despise being..."

='( I am crying cuz you insulted my imaginary boyfriend... And if he and meghan never had any spark why did she like start making out with him in one of the books? (i forget which one it was) She was mean for making him think that she liked him and then dumping him for that jerk ash! (pukes cuz i typed his name)

message 46: by Morgan (new)

Morgan i'm for team ash i mean puck had 16 years to hook up with megan but doesn't even try and now he says he loves her after ash already did thats not right he's messed up

message 47: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Alejandra wrote: "Ummm I kind of forgot who ethan was. Can somebody please tell me?;)"

Darlene wrote: ""IM TEAM ASHUCK""

i agree i was thinking that ash was toying around with megans feeling than i relised he did really love her

message 48: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary I was team Puck at first, but after spending more time with Ash, he definitely won me over! Team Ash for sure!

Amanda Book-Worm Puck FTW!

percabeth ftw?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6