JUGGALOS discussion

H8er shit > UrbanDictionary.com's definition of juggalo

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lyla, bored. as. fuck. (new)

message 2: by Lyla, bored. as. fuck. (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 369 comments Mod
For the most part, an uneducated, pathetic excuse for a human being who listens to the group ICP who are bold enough to actually consider themselves musicians. People you see wearing "hatchet-man" accesories. They should not be allowed to reproduce, because that is too cruel to future generations. ICP isn't rap, it isn't metal, it isn't rap/metal, and it isn't horrorpop. There is only one way to properly categorize ICP; unnecessarily and unartfully offensive and obnoxious noise.
That juggalo is stupid enough to think that ICP is music.

message 3: by Lyla, bored. as. fuck. (new)

A greasy, fat, teenager with a kool aid mustache and no friends who listens to songs about clowns in his step mother's double wide mobile home when he isn't hanging out at the mall food court.
Juggalos, you just got pwned!

message 4: by Lyla, bored. as. fuck. (new)

Confused individuals that are a product of the break down of the white middle class/lower class family, hero worship, and the emasculatory expectations of society. Usually characterized as indolent, witless, overly self-glorifying, and speak a lot of shit about anyone but are never concerned about backing it up because they won't. All these traits are an attempt for a cohesive group structure that accepts them and will tolerate their unfounded angst/effeminate banter or actions. A purely American occurance that is a scourge on par with Chavs and Wiggers.
The Juggalo proceeded to talk shit about my mohawk so I punched him. As usual the Juggalo bitched out, stopped his mockery, and sat down while grumbling about socio-economic inequalities that he didn't comprehend because I am in the same class as he.

message 5: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, A true friend (new)

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 112 comments Mod
>.< Fuck them!

message 6: by Lyla, bored. as. fuck. (new)

Ikr!?

message 7: by Lyla, bored. as. fuck. (new)

I found a good def!!! XD

Juggalettes/Juggalos 60 up, 63 down
I juggalette/juggalo is not someone who is all about violence, even though it is portrayed in the music, it's not what it's all about. We're a family because we all have the same values, or went through similar shit in our lives. Stickin together close to help each other get by, and no it's not about the music, it's about the way you live, not giving a fuck what other people say, but beating them down to get a point acrossed if you have to. Think we're violent just because we stand up for ourselves. If your family was getting bashed constantly simply for who we are you'd be pissy too. We are who we are and that's never going to change no matter what any whiney haters have to say. We're just like everyone else, just because we don't fit in the norm don't mean we dont' fit at all.
-Little juggalette.

message 8: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, A true friend (new)

WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE H8ers AND I LOVE THAT DEFF!!!! :D

message 9: by Lyla, bored. as. fuck. (new)

Haters are funny! XD

message 10: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, A true friend (new)

I KNOW

message 11: by Lyla, bored. as. fuck. (new)

lol

message 12: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, A true friend (new)

yeah