Pretty in Fiction discussion

Welcome! > Suggestions - Help us improve our group!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Pretty in Fiction (prettyinfiction) | 52 comments Mod
Hi and welcome to the Pretty in Fiction book club. as you can tell, we are a new group here at Goodreads, so we are still in the stages of putting ourselves together. If you have any suggestions as to how we can improve this group for our fellow readers, please leave them below.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a small book club myself and the most common used topics are definitely the games so I would totally add a section for that. Another thing readers find enjoyable or at least I do are challenges. Either to read an amount of books or a READ, REVIEW, WATCH sort of challenge integrating the Book and the possible movie.

Just some of my suggestions.

Do what you will.

message 3: by Kira (new)

Kira (chewablebook) | 39 comments Mod
Nelly wrote: "I have a small book club myself and the most common used topics are definitely the games so I would totally add a section for that. Another thing readers find enjoyable or at least I do are challen..."

Thanks for the great suggestions, Nelly! I'll get right on that games folder. :)

Also, I was thinking something along the line of challenges/contests (that I keep forgetting to run by the co-mods here. must do that tonight. need to activate the brain trust and generate cool ideas.) in part because of groups, like yours, that I am a part of. That is something about the groups that I always enjoy (though I totally failed your may/June challenge. I blame Linger, but I digress), so you can count on seeing those in the [near] future. :)