Sign of the Moon (Warriors: Omen of the Stars, #4) Sign of the Moon discussion

HollyLeaf*Spoiler*

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Graystripe16(Back...again) (last edited Jul 07, 2011 02:42PM) (new) - added it

Graystripe16(Back...again) I have a question. I Dont know if it was this on or the one before it that they discover Hollyleaf may be alive but i still want to ask. Does anyone know if she is still alive or not? Cause i rele want to know but i cant stand waiting and if no one knows does anyone have a thought?

Rhiannon I don't know either. I can't stand waiting!! If she is, I'm going to be happy. She was one of my favorite characters.

Graystripe16(Back...again) Same i really like her and when they killed her i was like "WHAT?! you just ruined it!"

Rhiannon Ikr!!!!

Hannah She is dead.

Motor Ampora no no no >>

the next book is called the LOST warrior

PLUS she hasnt been spotted in Starclan or Dark Forest

not to mention, there may be another loast warrior me and many other peeps think ;)

Snowkit

I kit captured by a hawk, I think he got away and is living as a loner in the mountains since the twolegs got away and is trying to find the clans.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Graystripe16(Delete my goodreads? Yes? No?) wrote: "I have a question. I Dont know if it was this on or the one before it that they discover Hollyleaf may be alive but i still want to ask. Does anyone know if she is still alive or not? Cause i rele ..."

Hollyleaf MAY be alive. i'm pretty sure in the book that dovewing and ivytail go down there and she helps them get out, but im not positive they say it was her.

Headphones/God'sGirl7 In the 4th omen of the stars Lionblaze and Jayfeather go down to the tunnels again and find some of Hollyleaf's fur... but NO BODY. Hollyleaf lives... mwahahahaha!!! ;D

Motor Ampora (view spoiler)

Headphones/God'sGirl7 I KNOW!!! and i don't think that the tom is sol... and i think that the she-cat is Hollyleaf!! :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Owl-X wrote: "no no no >>

not to mention, there may be another loast warrior me and many other peeps think ;)

..."

Wait.. No, I believe it is called the forgotten Warrior Owl-X. Iand yes everyone I think it's someone like Hllyleaf. because did anyone stop to think about who could of known what yarrow and the other herbs that just appeared in camp? Hollyleaf was once a med. cat 'paw.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Owl-X wrote: "no no no >>

..."

How is that possible? Snowkit was deaf, and was a it, surely he couldn't make i that far... Besaides he was ever a warrior... That is a good thought though. :)

Motor Ampora everything is possible :)

Graystripe16(Back...again) wait wait wait so now im confused. Snowkits alive??????????

message 15: by Molly (last edited Sep 13, 2011 12:07PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Molly Haines NO! Snowkit is not alive!!! There is no way he couldave survived so many moons, generations on his own!!!! He is deaf for Starclans sake!!!!!! Where did you even come up with Snowkit? That was in the first friggin series of Warriors. There were many cats who might be dead and might not, but you havent mentioned them? It is possible for Hollyleaf to be alive, but very slim. And its not like she would come back, everyone thinks shes dead!!!! Some animal probably just found her body and dragged it off. Yum, some good kitty fresh-kill.

Graystripe16(Back...again) ....Ok so we know that HollyLeaf is alive...but..so Snowkit is completely out..???

Apollinaria Fowl ~*Rhiannon*~ (Icetalon-Warrior Cats Lover) wrote: "I don't know either. I can't stand waiting!! If she is, I'm going to be happy. She was one of my favorite characters."

ditto! I'm living on teh belief that she didn't die. I mean, they never found her body so...

Apollinaria Fowl Graystripe16(IM BACK!!!!!) wrote: "....Ok so we know that HollyLeaf is alive...but..so Snowkit is completely out..???"

Snowkit? You mean that blind one? That would be cool.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

i don't think she died

Molly Haines No, snowkit was the deaf kit in the first series. Before Firestar was even a leader, when he was deputy I think. Snowkit was Goldenstar's last kit if im right.

Apollinaria Fowl Yukiko wrote: "No, snowkit was the deaf kit in the first series. Before Firestar was even a leader, when he was deputy I think. Snowkit was Goldenstar's last kit if im right."

No she was like Frostfurs or something... Sorry I confused deaf and blind.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

snowkit was speckletail's

Graystripe16(Back...again) Yea he was..cause wanst that like her only kit or somethin?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

no last kit i think before she becomes an elder

Graystripe16(Back...again) ohh right!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah

message 27: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam Hollyleaf is ALIVE. Down in the tunnel, the pawprints are not only Fallen Leaves', but Hollyleaf's too.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! and Jayfeather found a black fur

message 29: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam You're right. I forgot about that...

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

yup.. :) Hey.. would you like to join my warriors group? your ideas about hollyleaf were interesting. :)

Link: http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/5...

(p.s. we are designing prophecy.)

message 31: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam Yes, thanks.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you! :D

message 33: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam About Ivytail. I really don't think shes on either side. Maybe a little more with starclan, but idk.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivypool.

She's on the good side cause she's spying
For jayfeather and lionblaze.

message 35: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam You have a point, but she's really not liking it. I think she's kind of like a double-agent at times.

Atlantic Gem Owlie the Checkered barn owl wrote: "no no no >>

..."

Meybe not important enough to mention?

Atlantic Gem Raintalon/God'sGirl7 wrote: "In the 4th omen of the stars Lionblaze and Jayfeather go down to the tunnels again and find some of Hollyleaf's fur... but NO BODY. Hollyleaf lives... mwahahahaha!!! ;D"

mwahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha{breathe}hahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhhahahahahahhahahahahahhaahahahahhahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah{breathe}hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahahhahahah. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA{Breathe}AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA{BREATHE}AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA{BREATHE,CANNOT DO THIS MUCH LONGER....}AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA{BET THIS IS THE LONGEST GOODREADS POST EVER11111

Headphones/God'sGirl7 Nope. Check out the conversation on "your fav cat" ;)

Atlantic Gem Hmmm......

message 40: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy I hope she's not dead! Jayfeather might loosen up a bit if she was. ;)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't even know about Hollyleaf

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Lil' Miss Blaze ~Boss 1~ wrote: "I know! and Jayfeather found a black fur"

Hollyleaf had black fur?

Topaz Goold Hollyleaf comes back in the Lost Warrior.

Molly Haines ...Yes, Hollyleaf has black fur...She does?!!??!? Yay!!!! Damn, Ive got to get to my book store and get the latest books...

Topaz Goold yes you do. The Lost Warrior is pretty good. Hollyleaf is on the cover of one of the books - Power of Three: Sunrise. Man, doesn't anybody read the clan cat descriptions at the beginning of the books anymore? All of this entire conversation could have been cleared up XD

message 46: by Charmaine (last edited Jan 23, 2012 10:00AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Charmaine its pretty obvious she is alive. ''The forgotten warrior'' returns obviously...

Headphones/God'sGirl7 Yep, and is in the rest of the books in that series. :) def is alive, def is well, def came back. ;) ****who has ideas about the fourth cat???**** (to those who've read THE LATEST book) (The forgotten warrior, not lost warrior.) :)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Eating-machine wrote: "Lil' Miss Blaze ~Boss 1~ wrote: "I know! and Jayfeather found a black fur"

Hollyleaf had black fur?"

Yes. :D

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Topaz wrote: "yes you do. The Lost Warrior is pretty good. Hollyleaf is on the cover of one of the books - Power of Three: Sunrise. Man, doesn't anybody read the clan cat descriptions at the beginning of the boo..."

I know, right?

Molly Haines I read the descriptions!!! It helps so much, I just have to read the last 2 books that have come out. I think the last one I got was the second book of the lastest series...Im not sure.

« previous 1