Camp Half-Blood (RP group) discussion

Other cabins > Tyche Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 263 (263 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments Counelor will decorate.

Counselor: Celeste

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [Yay!!]

The walls seem to be covered with a shimmering silver wallpaper. All along the shelves are different items thought to give good luck. A display case holds a four-leaf clover that seems to be sparkling with golden dust, a gift from Tyche for the cabin.

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments ((The first person to be child of a god that isn't listed yet gets to be counselor. So congrats!))

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [lol its a lame victory but a victory none the same *Pops champange bottle*]

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments ((You got it Toyota! *looks at champange bottle and pops apple cider instead.* ....what? I like this better!))

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [hehe champange is more fun to splash around as you dance..... :P]

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments ((lolz))

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste entered the cabin pulling Kelsey along, "Ta-da. Okay wait here." Walking off to the bathroom you could hear alot of clanging before she returned with a small pink suitcase behind her.

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey's eyes widen "Dear gods..." she says. She was wearing dark skinny jeans, black combat boots, and a black tank. Her hair pulls back into a french braid.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste smiled, "Oh don't worry I have black polish." She smiled opening the suitcase and pulling out the extentions to reveal over 100 bottles of nail polish, "I really should have been an Aphrodite, huh?" She laughed, "Kay, pick a color."

message 11: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey blinks "I don't do nails..." she shakes her head "Colors just don't look good on me..."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste smiled, "I do, though, so you can pick: Nails, or hair , or shopping." She nodded checking each thing off on one of her fingers.

message 13: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey frowns "Nails."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste smiled, "Are you sure? I can put highlights in your hair..." She shrugged, "Do you want black nail polish then?"

message 15: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey sighs "Do whatever you want..."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay "Black nailpolish it is." Celeste shrugged painting Kelsey's nails black and adding a silver swirl on the thumbs, "So tell me more about Hiro?"

message 17: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) "What do you want to know?" Kelsey asks as she looked around the room

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste shrugged, "How did you first meet?"

message 19: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey laughs "I went to the club, I was still dating Jake but Hiro hit on me and we danced" she shrugs "then he went through the phase of trying to kill me"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments Storm is mad at himself and walks around camp. When he finds this cabin he randomly chucks stones at it.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste frowns hearing stones being thrown at her cabin. Scowling she went outside and spotted a boy, "What are you doing?! If you want to flirt with Kelsey she is busy and if not then you could just knock!"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments Storm looks up at the girl. "oh.... I'm srry.....and I don't even know Kelsey... I'm just gonna go..."

message 23: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey chuckles "Not everyone flirts with me Cel"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste frowned, "Why were you throwing stones at my cabin?" She turned to look at Kelsey, "Oh just your enemies?"

message 25: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey thinks "Yeah, now that I think about it pretty much.."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "cause.....I'm mad. I know it's not a good reason but.. I'm sorry." he said with his head down."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay "Really?" She frowned "Odd, you must have alot of enimies..." Celeste laughed, "By the way your nails should be dry, now when you hurt people you can do it in style."

message 28: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsesy laughs and goes to Storm. She grabs his shirt collar and pushes him into the wall "What's wrong?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste's eyes widened, "Kelsey! You can't just slam people agianst walls, even if they did throw stones at my cabin... okay just this once."

message 30: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Kelsey lets go of Storm and crosses her arms. she opens a shadow "i'm going to the forest, thanks for the nice time" she mutters before disappearing.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments *that girl is scary* he thought. "sorry. I'm just mad I couldn't control myself at the lake. I almost went on a killing rage.... In front of this girl.,..."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste sighed and turned to Storm, "So now that Kelsey has ditched me all angrily, Why are you upset?"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "I should probably go and apologize." he said

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste sighed, "Which girl? and that sucks and does she know?"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "apologize to Kelsey and I have no idea ."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay "Kelsey's not mad at you, chances are shes mad at.... well someone else. And what made you almost go into a killing spree anyway?"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "when I...see people killing or I kill or fight slot in one day... I get alittle bloodthirsty."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste nodded, "Ahh so something died? My advice to you is to go fight a rabbit."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "James killed a sea monster and killing is the problem."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste nodded, "Then go do something to get your mind off the subject."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments "thanks. Oh and srry for throwing rocks at your cabin." he waved and left.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste smiled, "No problem."

message 43: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) ((don't forget the hospital wing)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [ i know i'm trying to think of what to post ]

message 45: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) [ah]

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste sighed leaving her cabin and heading to the forest.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste entered her cabin and walked over to her bed alying down on it and sprawling out on her back, staring at the ceiling in boredom.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste sighed and stood leaving her cabin and deciding to go look for someone to talk to.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste entered her cabin and walked over to the mirror tying up her hair in a ponytail and slipping on her sunglasses before changing her clothes.

New outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/17/set?id=275...

message 50: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments James goes in. "you can come but if you blah your mouth Alexis will slit your throat." he left.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6