The Darkest Hour (Warriors, #6) The Darkest Hour discussion

This is the Best book I ever read!

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lynx I think this is my favorite book in the whole Warriors series. that's saying something for me. I love it so much because is has my favorite battle, and firestar gets his 9 lives. I really reeeeeaaaaally like this book just because it's great. are there any other extream warriors fans?

message 2: by Bex (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bex i love warriors :0) am currently reading 'midnight', i get the books for my 9year old who is also totally hooked but i always make sure i get first read!!

Lyla Neko The Darkest Hour and Sunrise are my two favorite of the Warriors series. I started reading them a couple years back. Warriors is the whole reason I found GoodReads. I've ALMOST caught up with the series, as money is tight and I haven't the money to afford in super editions and the most recet book Sign of the Moon.

Lynx just to let you know...The forgotten warrior is out!!! i havn't read it yet but I really want to!

Lyla Neko The Forgotten Warriors's out??? o.O Isn't that the 6th???

Lynx no, it's the 5th. oh by the way...Crookedstar's promise is out to! I havn't read that one eather.

Lyla Neko I know Crookedstar's promise is out. :)

Lynx if you go to www.warriorcats.com it tells you what the latest books are and lots of other cool stuff!

Lyla Neko I know. :) There's also a Warrior Cats app!

message 10: by Lynx (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lynx yeah, and there's even a how to draw manga guide!

message 11: by Lyla (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lyla Neko App??

message 12: by Lyla (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lyla Neko Or on the website?

message 13: by Lynx (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lynx go to the website I posted above and on the front there will be an option of warriors app.

message 14: by Lyla (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lyla Neko I HAVE the warriors app...

message 15: by Lynx (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lynx cool!

message 16: by Lyla (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lyla Neko It gives some pretty cool info on the characters. Did u know Blackstar has 6 toes??

Olivia Willis If you guys love warriors as much as i do, go to this website! Its www.forums.warriorcats.com I love it!:D

Catfish :D Blackstar has six toes??? I haven't even read sign of the moon...my librarie doesn't have it yet!

message 19: by William (new) - added it

William Six toes?! Thats weird…
Just find the book on Amazon Kindle or something if its out Cat. I'm not that far so I don't know.

Catfish :D Thing is, my dad has the kindle and we are in different countries. Oh well, I can wait. :)

message 21: by William (new) - added it

William Or wait until your credit card problem is resolved and download the Kindle for iPhone app.

Catfish :D Yeah, I guess. I like to have the real book though, you know? I have all the books so far and I want to keep up the collection. :)

message 23: by William (new) - added it

William Yeah. Thats always good. I failed that on the first book. Lol. It would've taken like a week to ship it and another week to get it. So I got it ok Kindle. I have the entire series of The New Prophecy and Power of Three in real books though.

Catfish :D Yeah. I actually don't have the second book. And I bought the first book when I was in the middle of Power Of Three. Just to have it. :))

message 25: by Lyla (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lyla Neko Yes! :D He's a six-toed cat! They are rare, and founded on the idland I live on. :]

Catfish :D That's awesome!! I've never heard of a six-toed cat. My cat only has five toes. I think.

message 27: by Lyla (last edited Sep 03, 2011 09:56AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lyla Neko Look it up. I've seen 3 or 4 in person. :)

Catfish :D That's awesome. I wish my cat had six toes...It'd be cool to paint them....(Idea forms in head) :)

message 29: by Lyla (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lyla Neko lolz

message 30: by Lynx (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lynx I REEEEEAALLY want a cat!! but my brother is allergice :( so sad. Never heard of six toes? well, yeah they are very rare. My dad's friend has a 5 or6 toed cat, it just wandered out of the woods, so they kept him!!

message 31: by Lynx (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lynx and also, scourge(Lyla, the how to draw monga guid is on the website. You probably nkow that now though.

message 32: by Lyla (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lyla Neko It only shows how to draw Graystripe. And I don't use that style. I'm a semi-realism artist. I dnt need the manga guide.
And 5 toes is normal... The dewclaw counts as the 5th toe...

Charissa Ferrenberg Well... I will warn you guys now. DO NOT GO PAST THE SECOND SERIES!!!!!!!! IT SUCKS!

♥Booknerdswift♥ past 2nd series, it stinks! i also get confused in the 3rd book of the 3rd series.

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 26, 2012 11:55PM) (new)

I loved the part when Firestar and the Clans battled BloodClan! ^^

message 36: by Lyla (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lyla Neko Charissa wrote: "Well... I will warn you guys now. DO NOT GO PAST THE SECOND SERIES!!!!!!!! IT SUCKS!"

Cecile/Silverstar wrote: "past 2nd series, it stinks! i also get confused in the 3rd book of the 3rd series."

Way to be negative and tell people not to finish reading it. Some people will like it. Some won't, but never tell someone not to finish reading a series. I would report, but they wouldn't get to these comments to delete them.

In my opinion some of the books get slightly boring after the second series, and they use the same themes repeatedly, but they are still good. The thrid series is all all about Jaypaw, Lionpaw and Hollyleaf, and the secret powers they have. They go through so much to protect their identity, and keep everyone safe at the same time. Good read, honestly.
The fourth series is even better. I promise. :D