; One on Ones <3 discussion

; One on One > Raven Prowl & Rose

Comments Showing 1-50 of 224 (224 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Pick a topic

message 2: by Rose(: (new)

Rose(: | 168 comments no u

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Umm romance? Forbidden romance? High school? Vampire?

message 4: by Rose(: (new)

Rose(: | 168 comments romance? bff romance?

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Like I said I dunt mind. Maybe bff romance?

message 6: by Rose(: (new)

Rose(: | 168 comments Sure

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Okay then.

message 8: by Rose(: (new)

Rose(: | 168 comments can we just start and not make charries?

message 10: by Rose(: (new)

Rose(: | 168 comments Cassie was swimming in her back yard

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Justin was hanging out at the park.

message 12: by Rose(: (new)

Rose(: | 168 comments She sighed thinking of him

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Justin pulled out his phone and decided to text her. He had nothing better to do, 'hey cassie. whats up?'

message 14: by Rose(: (new)

Rose(: | 168 comments she heard her phone and swam over nothing much. just swimming, u?

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments 'fun.. im just chillin at the park.' he replied.

message 16: by Rose(: (new)

Rose(: | 168 comments fun? u wanna come swimming with me?

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments 'haha yeah sure. i'l be there in a few' he replied, walking back to his house to grab a few things.

message 18: by Rose(: (last edited Jul 14, 2011 05:44PM) (new)

Rose(: | 168 comments k ;)

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Justin walked over to Cassie's place.

message 20: by Rose(: (new)

Rose(: | 168 comments She was in the pool

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Justin let himself in, knowing where she was, "Hey Cassie," he chuckled.

message 22: by Rose(: (new)

Rose(: | 168 comments "Hey Justin" She smiled "Come on in"

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Justin walked over to her.

message 24: by Rose(: (new)

Rose(: | 168 comments She smiled and swam up to him

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Justin knelt down and smiled back.

message 26: by Rose(: (new)

Rose(: | 168 comments She leaned up and kissed his cheek

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Justin blinked, blushing lightly. He smiled.

message 28: by Rose(: (new)

Rose(: | 168 comments She smiled

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments "You sure smile a lot," he chuckled.

message 30: by Rose(: (new)

Rose(: | 168 comments She blushed "only around you" she teased

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments "I know." he smirked.

message 32: by Rose(: (new)

Rose(: | 168 comments She giggled

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Justin ruffled her hair gently.

message 34: by Rose(: (new)

Rose(: | 168 comments She smirked and pulled him in with her

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Justin laughed, "Hey!" as he fell into the pool.

message 36: by Rose(: (new)

Rose(: | 168 comments She laughed and dunked him

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Justin swam under her and popped up behind her.

message 38: by Rose(: (new)

Rose(: | 168 comments She looked behind her

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Justin splashed her lightly with the water.

message 40: by Rose(: (new)

Rose(: | 168 comments She laughed and went under water

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Justin watched her and smiled.

message 42: by Rose(: (new)

Rose(: | 168 comments She came up right in front of him there chests almost touching

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Justin sank back into the water, attempting to hide his red face.

message 44: by Rose(: (new)

Rose(: | 168 comments She saw it and smiled starting to float on her back

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Justin watched her for a moment before his phone rang. He swam over to grab is phone and answered.

message 46: by Rose(: (new)

Rose(: | 168 comments She watched

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments It was one of his friends, "Oh hey Jess. Yeah, I'm kinda busy now... I'll call you back later."

message 48: by Rose(: (new)

Rose(: | 168 comments She watched

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments He hung up and swam back over to her, "Sorry about that."

message 50: by Rose(: (new)

Rose(: | 168 comments She shrugged "No prob"

« previous 1 3 4 5