Harry Potter Lovers discussion

Random : Movies > Deathley Hallows part 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Komal (new)

Komal What are your feelings about the upcoming HP movie? what do expect from it? and most importantly :how do you feel about the HP movie saga coming to an end?

message 2: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments hey i feel really sad !!..wish J.K rowling will right more.....and i am really exited bout the new HP movie...i want to see the scene of the battle of hogwarts!!

message 3: by Komal (new)

Komal yeah!! me too!! its gotta be cool!! did anyone see the live premiere?

message 4: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments i did not... :(..but i guess it will be available on youtube

message 5: by Komal (new)

Komal it is !!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't kid myself that the main actors are Oscar-worthy, but I do hope that they continue the progress they've made in their skills from the fifth movie.

And I am devastated that it's coming to an end. I need an 8th book ASAP.

message 7: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments i agree

message 8: by Komal (new)

Komal same here!

message 9: by Sahar (last edited Jul 09, 2011 06:56AM) (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments well u can visit mugglenet.com to read fanficks...and get other news....
@komal btw i watched the premiere on youtube it was damn amazing!

message 10: by Komal (new)

Komal it sure was and yeah i've checked out mugglenet a couple of times its pretty cool! :)

message 11: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments yup it is!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not a usual reader of fanfics, but the Harry Potter category in Fanfiction.net also has alot of pretty cool fics. If you dig deep enough.

message 13: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments I'll check it out...thanks

message 14: by Komal (new)

Komal will u guys be going to cinema to watch the movie?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup, at midnight. And the day of, a couple friends and I are having a HP marathon. All seven movies so far, and lots of food. Heh.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks! We've been planning it since January. Lol.

Idk if its coming out in 3d, but you could always rent it and watch it with those red and blue glasses.

message 17: by Komal (new)

Komal yeah... guess i'll have to do that..! have fun!!

message 18: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments well we will be watching it in cenima too..but im..also jealous of u esme....i want to have a HP marathon too.!!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

lol you can! Just rent all the movies or download them off iTunes or the internet.

message 20: by Komal (new)

Komal i'll do that for sure!!

message 21: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments i have the movies..we dont rent them over here we buy them..lol..

message 22: by Komal (new)

Komal only 2 more days and then we'll have DH part:2 !! so excited!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

message 23: by Arshia (new)

Arshia Zehra (DarrellRivers) | 62 comments same ere.......i srsly em nt able 2 wait 4 a single sec.....i rlly wanna c da battle of hogwarts!!!!...ets gonna b soooo AMAZING!!!!..=DDDD

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFG!!!!
11 MORE HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 25: by Komal (new)

Komal CAN'T WAIT!!BTW guys what part are you excited for? i am excited for the "19 years later part" i wonder how the main cast looks in it??

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm more for the part when their in the Room of Requirement, trying to find the tiara or whatever. It was really intense in the book. And because I have a thing for Tom Felton. lol.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG THIS MOVIE IS FREAKING AMAZING!!!
IT'S SOO MUCH BETTER THAN PART ONE!!!

message 28: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments did u see it?
????

message 29: by Komal (new)

Komal its releasing in Pakistan on 21st july...i gotta wait till then :(

message 30: by Samia (new)

Samia (SamiaIshaq) | 89 comments Esmé wrote: "I'm not a usual reader of fanfics, but the Harry Potter category in Fanfiction.net also has alot of pretty cool fics. If you dig deep enough."

Hey ....i love that sight......it has some really awesome fanfics......!!!!

message 31: by Samia (new)

Samia (SamiaIshaq) | 89 comments And the part i wanna watch is where Snapes memories are released......it would be awesome i gues.....plus all the Draco is in.....!!!!Lol i seriously love him....!!!

message 32: by Arshia (new)

Arshia Zehra (DarrellRivers) | 62 comments Samia wrote: "Esmé wrote: "I'm not a usual reader of fanfics, but the Harry Potter category in Fanfiction.net also has alot of pretty cool fics. If you dig deep enough."

Hey ....i love that sight......it has so..."

Yeah i agree......the fanfics there are really gr8!...i love reading them..but u do need to dig deep enough!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Sahar wrote: "did u see it?
????"

Yeah, last night! It was awesome!!!

message 34: by Arshia (new)

Arshia Zehra (DarrellRivers) | 62 comments Samia wrote: "And the part i wanna watch is where Snapes memories are released......it would be awesome i gues.....plus all the Draco is in.....!!!!Lol i seriously love him....!!!"
totally agreed....the part where Snape's memories r released wld b sooo COOL!!.......Tom Felton is also rlly amazing....soo wanna c him act!!

message 35: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Hall (lydiahall) | 23 comments It was all so freakin amazing!!!!!!!

message 36: by Komal (new)

Komal OMG! now i am all envious!!! i wanna watch it ASAP!!

message 37: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments me toooooo!!!

message 38: by Arshia (new)

Arshia Zehra (DarrellRivers) | 62 comments same ere!!..:DD

message 39: by Samia (new)

Samia (SamiaIshaq) | 89 comments God....!!!! i truly can't believe i can get sooooo lucky to watch HP 7 part 2 in 3D in a Movie Cinema in Malaysia......The Movie was awesome....better than the first part.....especially the battle part...!

message 40: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments wow...!!...am gonna go next weekend!! i mean cuming weekend!

message 41: by Samia (new)

Samia (SamiaIshaq) | 89 comments Is it released in Paki....?

message 42: by Komal (new)

Komal yup!!!

message 43: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments yes it is! a couzin of mine in Pak saw it!

message 44: by Fizza (new)

Fizza (fizzausman200gmailcom) | 54 comments Sahar and everyone one else she is saying the truth you know she went with me to Malaysia..................
we are not lying............and Sahar we saw it in amazing 3d glasses ( like the ones which are green from one side and red from the other side)...............
we saw it on the front seat in Cinema.........we had popcorns and alot of other things there..................................trust me harry potter seven part 2 was a very good movie because the part when Snape cries for Lily is so cute (he cries because she is dead)...at last he says to Harry u have your mother's eyes...( u must be wondering why he did that??) WE SAW IT IN TWIN TOWERS.......................................................TWIN TOWERS.................

message 45: by Fizza (new)

Fizza (fizzausman200gmailcom) | 54 comments if u dont believe me i am making a promise.....................

message 46: by Fizza (new)

Fizza (fizzausman200gmailcom) | 54 comments The Movie was awesome....better than the first part.....especially the battle part...!

message 47: by Fizza (new)

Fizza (fizzausman200gmailcom) | 54 comments The Movie was awesome....better than the first part.....especially the battle part...!

message 48: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments Fizzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!....man !! calm down!!.. we believe u ...u dont have to brag about it!! yaar 3D mein movies hum ne bhi dekhi hein we know about the glasses! fine we accept that u saw it in twin towers ....we dont need ur promises to believe u... u had popcorns fine okay!!!
atrium is a 3D cenima and i have like gone to atrium a thousand times right now i am making bookings online for atrium !!....why do u brag!??
(its not like i am jealous or sumthin)

message 49: by Fizza (new)

Fizza (fizzausman200gmailcom) | 54 comments its not like i am trying to make u jealous ( sorry but i am not bragging) but it was so awesome......we wanted to share our experiences..................Sahar i am really sorry... but it was so thrilling..........we wanted to share our ......( dont worry) we were just testing you guys...........to see if u react better..........
Sorry..........Sorry..............Sorry
Sorry a million times............we have to brag someday..........

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

THE MOVIE WAS AMAAAZZZZING!!!!

*BRAGGING DISCLAIMER*

View count: 7

« previous 1