The Fair Folk discussion

Summer Court. > Town Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 255 (255 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 61 comments Mod
Open to all Summer Fey, filled with heaps of books; fiction, non-fiction, Fey history, human history etc.

message 2: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments Jude headed to the library to find out more about human life and associations, he went through an isle of human psychology, sat down on the ground and went through some books

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Annabell walked into the library and headed over to the 'fey history' section. She started looking at a few books, she grabed two of them and sat down, she started reading through them

message 4: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He closed the book, and took out another 3 books to borrow, he then headed over to the reception desk to borrow them

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Annabell saw something go up to reception. She looked away and kept reading

message 6: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He looked around the library waiting for the line to end, the desk manager had left the desk, he then sighed and sat down on a couch, waiting for him to come back

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Annabell got up and walked over to the 'fey history section' she slid the books back in and sat back down. she grabed out her phone

message 8: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments While he was waiting he stood up and went to the opposite section, the fey section and skimmed through some books about the difference between human and fey, he walked along that isle

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Annabell let out a soft sigh. She walked over to the 'fey hisory' section again and grabed the two books she had before. she sat back down on the couch, waiting for the line at the front desk to go down

message 10: by Just Deena (last edited Jul 16, 2011 09:07PM) (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He saw a girl go through there, and walked upto her, "Uhh, hi there, do you now where the fey psychology books are?" he asked

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Annabell looked up "hi, ummm yeah i do. There just over here" she smiled and got up and led him to where they were "just there" she pointed to them

message 12: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments "Thank you" he smiled at her, then picked up two books

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She nodded "your welcome" she headed back over to the couch and sat back down

message 14: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He sat on the other side of her, and began flicking through them

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Annabell grabed the two books that were sitting next to her. She crossed her legs on the couch and started reading the rest of the second one she didnt quite finish

message 16: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He looked at her, "what are you reading?"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "just some fey history books" she smiled and looked at him

message 18: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments ((g2g bbl))

message 20: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments "Yeah, ofcourse" he smiled, "Im looking at some psychology, for both humans and fey" he held up the books

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "really? why humans?" she asked, scanning the front of the books

message 22: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments "Im interested in them" he shrugged then smiled, "theyre very interesting, so far i know many things about them"

message 24: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments "Yep, i just want that stupid guy that works at the desk to come back, i wanna borrow them and leave" he shook his head.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She nodded. "ill be back" She walked over to the desk and called the receptionist over the PA. He came to the desk, Annabell walked back over to Jude. "there ya go" she smiled and grabed her two books

message 26: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He smiled at her, "Thanks...Uhh, I didnt get your name"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She shook her head "right, sorry, im Annabell, Annabell Fletcher" she extended a hand

message 28: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He shook it, "Im Jude, Jude Lighter" he smiled, "thanks for that, really"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She smiled and pulled her hand away "It was nice to meet you, and your welcome" she grabbed her books off of the counter after they got scaned, she walked to the door

message 30: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He ran after her after borrowing the books, "wanna get a coffee?" he asked her

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She nodded "sure, sounds good"

message 32: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He smiled, "Wanna go now? Or...I dont know, you pick"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She shrugged "we can go now if ya want"

message 34: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He nodded, "Ok" they then began walking to the cafateria

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She smiled and followed him

message 36: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He got in and ordered them some coffee and muffins

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Annabell sat down at a table

message 38: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He then handed her the cup and muffins and sat across from her, he smiled

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She smiled at him and took a sip of her coffee. She placed it on the table "thank you"

message 40: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments "Anytime, so Anna, how long have you been in this court?"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "around... 3 months? give or take. what about you" she asked, taking another sip of her coffee

message 42: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments "A year" he smiled, and began drinking his coffee, "so your practically new here"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "i surpose you could say that" she nodded

((forest?))

message 44: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments ((I already commented ages ago))

"Thats alright, so you know the ropes and the areas around here, youve settled down?"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((oh, must not have said 'new post' lolz, ill check))

"i dont know every place, but i know the places that i would most likely go, and yeah, i'v settled down fine" she smiled

message 46: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments ((okie dokes))

"Thats ok then, if you need help with anything then im your guy" he smiled

message 48: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments "So, hmm....random but yeah, whats your favourite colour?"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "Purple." she smiled "you?"

message 50: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments "Blue, black and purple" he smiled, "so where are you from?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6