J.D. Robb discussion

In Death Books > Celebrity in Death (Spoiler Zone)

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kotoha (last edited Jul 07, 2011 01:52AM) (new)

Kotoha | 7 comments Hi,

Amazon.co.uk gives us the first hint of what comes after NY2D:

Lieutenant Eve Dallas is no party girl, but she's managing to have a reasonably good time at the celebrity-packed bash celebrating The Icove Agenda, a film based on one of her famous cases. It's a little spooky seeing the actress playing her, who looks almost like her long-lost twin. Not as unsettling, though, as seeing the actress who plays Peabody?drowned in the lap pool on the roof of the director's luxury building. Talented but rude, and widely disliked, K.T. Harris had made an embarrassing scene during dinner. Now she's at the center of a crime scene?and Eve is more than ready to get out of her high heels and strap on her holster, to step into the role she was born to play: cop.

Yum Yum.

message 2: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 12965 comments Mod
Many thanks for this!!

message 3: by Sara ♥ (new)

Sara ♥ (saranicole) | 1038 comments Oh my gosh! That's exciting, isn't it! Poor fake-Peabody!!

message 4: by Jonetta (new)

I think so. This sounds as if it will be a really good storyline.

message 5: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (vanessamc) | 646 comments I haven't even heard of this!! Thanks for putting it up.

message 6: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 1070 comments Do you know when this one is coming out? Is it a novel or a novella?

message 7: by Jen (new)

Jen | 3 comments According to Amazon the release date is Feb. 21, 2012, and that it is a full length book.

message 8: by Jonetta (new)

It's not even showing up yet on Nora's or the J. D. Robb site. Funny how Amazon UK always gets the info early. I've used it as a resource in the past.

message 9: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 1070 comments I think that is one of the things I love about JD Robb (Nora Roberts) is she is a pretty prolific writer. You can pretty much count on at least a one book a year and maybe two. I am reading one author and the book ends on a cliff hanger and she says it takes her 3 years to write a new one.

message 10: by Jonetta (new)

I absolutely hate when authors take that long to write the next book in a series with a cliffhanger. You would think that they would have outlined the next several books.

message 11: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 1070 comments I cannot wait for this one to come out.

message 12: by Barb (new)

Barb Lie (barb_l) | 17 comments i can't wait. What i love about JD (nora) is we get two full In-Death's and 1 novella the same year. Not to mention the other stuff Nora does the same year. Wow she is something else.

I am glad we only have to wait the longest 7 months to get our Eve and Roarke fix.

message 13: by Sara ♥ (new)

Sara ♥ (saranicole) | 1038 comments So true!!

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (ezepeze11) | 582 comments Finally finished!! (I got it late)