The Broken Universe RP discussion

Planets > Targon

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((Most men are warriors on this planet. How they select rulers is the most powerful Telepath becomes ruler. Everything is about state of mind here. They are very aggiated race))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Devyn was walking around his palace.

message 3: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 6 comments Alice returned from her latest mission.She had taken off her disguise and dawned something a bit more formal.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Devyn, the king, sat upon his throne.

message 5: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
Jenda sat in her little cottage that she made herself she lives alone with no one else.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Devyn called to Jenda with his mind. He needed her for a mission and other things.

message 7: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
Jenda knew Devyn was calling for her. She sat there for a minute then got up calling back that she would be on her way.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Devyn leaned back in his chair, waiting.

message 9: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
Jenda stepped out looking up at Devyn's palace she started to run towards it, then she started sprinting she didn't get tired she was trained to sprint fast and never get tired or out of breath. She was trained to kill.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Devyn walked to his window looking out at the tall grass growing everywhere.

message 11: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
Jenda reached the tall grass pushing through it. She was getting closer to the palace.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Devyn leaned out the window waiting.

message 13: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
She jumped up climing on the palace wall eventually she got up to an open window she jumped through the window standing right behind Devyn.

message 14: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 6 comments Alice walked towards the market casually on what she called a personal mission for local information.(Gossip)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "So, there is a certain male I would like gone from Targon. We have no proff except his mock confession, that he as done the deed. I want him killed by noon 2 days from now. His name is Slinn. He is someone of the streets, lowest rank in the Targon Army." he says.

message 16: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
She nodded "Yes it will be done..."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Thank you. What is the price for this job?" he asks

message 18: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
She smiled "Enough to give me a new home and enough food to keep me going." she jumped out the window.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "It will be done." he says

message 20: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
She fell into a pile of hay she jumped out immediately she would have to wait 2 days which would give her enough time to travel to where he was and get the equipment to kill him.

message 21: by Fault In Our Stars (last edited Jul 22, 2011 02:05AM) (new)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Two Days Later

Devyn sat in the Arena, watching his warriors spar.

message 22: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
((do we skip two days or?))

She ran all the way back to her little cottage pushing through the door.

message 23: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
((ok))

She was sat in her cottage she had all the equipment she needed. She put a bag over her shoulder, she left early so she could make it at her destination at noon. She headed out of the cottage she didn't care who this guy was she just wanted her money.

message 24: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
((hello??))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((HI))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Devyn waited in the Arena for Jenda

message 27: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
((Oh heyyyy))

message 28: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
Jenda sprinted as fast as she could then she entered the Arena. She looked around.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Devyn stood up and walked towards Jenda.

message 30: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
((is this meant to be a trap??))

Jenda looked at Devyn she stood there.

message 31: by Fault In Our Stars (last edited Jul 22, 2011 03:27AM) (new)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((no))

Jenda, let me introduce you to your mission. he whispers in her mind. "Jenda! I would like you to meet the man you will be helping train." Devyn says aloud

message 32: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
Jenda looked over at the man.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "This is Paul." he says to Jenda. He turned to Paul, "Jenda, here, will be teaching you."

message 34: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
She raised an eyebrow "If I'm teaching Paul what about the target...today is the day."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) This is the target, I want you to kill him when you two are practicing. he thought to her. Devyn waved off her question. "That will be acomplished another day."

message 36: by MaNo (last edited Jul 22, 2011 03:39AM) (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
I thought his name was Slinn? Oh well it will be done... she nodded to Devyn then looked over at Paul "Let us begin then..."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) That's his name on the sly. Devyn nodded and sat near the top of the Arena

message 38: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
She got a few sacks out of her bag placing them in a row she got two small knifes out. She passed one to Paul "Let's see if you can hit that sack..." they stood about a few meters away.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Paul toke the knife and threw it. Hitting the sack but, very close to missing.

message 40: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
((so is paul meant to live or die in rp?))

She gripped onto her knife she was pointing it at the sack, but was really going for Paul.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((die))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Paul didn't knowwhat she was going to do.

Devyn put his elbow on his knee and watched.

message 43: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
She quickly threw it at Paul, it went right into his neck. She smiled she knew she made a direct hit.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Devyn walked down and heard the satisfying soung off his head hitting the ground.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((g2g soon))

message 46: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
((oh ok))

She walked over retrieving the knife.

message 47: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
((would you like to join my half life 2 group when you have the chance? been working hard to improve it... http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/5...))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((okay))

Devyn nodded to her, handing Jenda the rights to a new house.

message 49: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
((thx))

She took it "Ah thankyou..." she put the knife back in her bag. Then she gathered the sacks putting them in her bag.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Devyn says, "Welcome. I will cover everything up."

« previous 1