The Broken Universe RP discussion

Planets > Arcadia

Comments Showing 1-50 of 83 (83 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Fault In Our Stars (last edited Jul 06, 2011 10:36PM) (new)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((people here are very fair. Pale skin, white or silver hair, pale eyes. They are known for there speed and mind influence. They are a highly sexual race and travelers))

message 2: by Fault In Our Stars (last edited Jul 06, 2011 11:03PM) (new)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Atlanna was moving as fast as she could down to the portals.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Atlanna didn't like having to come back to Arcadia to be all royal.

message 4: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
Katie was on Arcadia examining the planet for the resources it had. She had a squad of five soldiers including her.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Lily sat in a field of tall grass in the moonlight, Atlanna was sitting next to her, they were talking about the stars.

message 6: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
Katie smiled the night was so beautiful here and the moonlight made it even better, but she had to focus.

((Can Lily or Atlanna know me?))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) (( yeah ))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Lily liked lay in the fields for hours looking at the stars, while Atlanna liked to sit, looking at stats.

message 9: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
((Ok))

Katie spotted Lily and Atlanna she looked at her squad "Hold back guys..." she gave her gun to someone in her squad. Then she walked over to them "Hey!"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Lily sat up and ran over to Katie, hugging her. Atlanna came after her. "How ya been, Katie? We have not seen you since that fornigh." she says

((sorry about the bits and pieces of Old English.....))

message 11: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
Katie hugged back she smiled "It's great to see you and I am fine how are you doing?" she looked over to Atlanna "How are you Atlanna?"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Lily smiles, "I'm good. But, have you had good missions?" Lily asks. "Arcadia is fine and so am I," Atlanna says. "How is Mento, though?"

message 13: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
Katie nodded "My missions are going good, Mento is fine we have full control of it now we haven't ruined any of the forest we have just put one main city"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Cool!" Lily says. Atlanna smiles at Katie then at Lily.

message 15: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
She looked back at her squad "You haven't had any trouble in Arcadia have you? Has the war come to you yet?"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "None yet. We are prepared, though. We hope we don't have to actually go to war, though." Atlanna says

message 17: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
"I'm sorry I bare bad news...the war has spread to Mento and well when I said it was fine I was lying I don't know why I did, but other planets have started invading Mento."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "We shall help you! Your planet as been very kind to us and we should like to help!" Atlanna says

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((g2g soon))

message 20: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
((ok))

"Thankyou..." she looked back at her squad again "I must depart to Mento hopefully we will see you on the battlefield goodbye my friends..."

message 21: by Fault In Our Stars (last edited Jul 21, 2011 06:08AM) (new)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Goodbye and good luck." they said.

message 22: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
She walked off bringing her squad to there dropship they started heading out of the atmosphere.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Lily and Atlanna swiftly went back to the castle and into the Planetary Room.

message 24: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 51 comments A ship came into orbit and landed. It was a war ship, nothing royalty would ride.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Lily and Atlanna's eyes went wide when they saw a ship came into their stratosphere. Atlanna placed Lily at the window. She ran down the steps on the mansion.

message 26: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 51 comments James snuck out of the cargo hold.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Atlanna was breathless when she reached the ship. She pursed her lips and studied the ship. She saw movement out of the corner of her eye. She toke off her flats and held them delicately in her right hand. With the other hand she pulled a poison dart from her plait.

message 28: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 51 comments He ran and did a backflip hiding from his soldiers. He wasn't suppose to go with his army.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Atlanna jerked and threw a dart straight into one of soldiers hearts.

message 30: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 51 comments The soldier died.
James jumped infront of her."why are you killing my men?"

message 31: by Fault In Our Stars (last edited Aug 30, 2011 04:11AM) (new)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Why are you on my planet in the first place? I suspect you are someone of importance." Atlanna pulled another dart from her hair, carved on the end was a sparrow.

message 32: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 51 comments "peace treaty. My dad didn't want to leave earth. And I heard you guys are preparing for war and I can help."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Is that why you come to Arcadia? Do you have a peace treaty with Mento? If not, I will have to question you in the very least."

message 34: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 51 comments "never been there but it might be my next stop."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Atlanna swiftly turns on her heels and beckons James to the mansion. She pushed open the gate, it had roses of blood red growing all over it.

message 36: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 51 comments James follows. Uneasy about how the roses got the color.
His scouts snuck around the mansion.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Atlanna talked quietly to a maid, who went back inside. Atlanna yelled up at a second story window in another language. The young girl sitting there came running down the steps seconds later. They hugged and the young girl went running back inside.

message 38: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 51 comments "what was that."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "That was maid who was going to get the guest chamber ready. The other was my sister Lily."

message 40: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 51 comments "ok."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Lily was hanging around, spying on the scouts and the soldiers.

Atlanna lead James through the foray and into the drawing room.

message 42: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 51 comments "What's this place?"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "The drawing room. Now, hush." a maid came forward and whispered to Atlanna. She nodded and the maid stepped into the hallway, locking the door. Atlanna offered him a cup of tea, drinking one herself.

message 44: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 51 comments James drank from it.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Why have you come to my planet?" Atlanna asked, setting her cup down.

message 46: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 51 comments "I figured I could help your people prepare. I had to hide from my own soldiers because they wanted to do all this prince stuff. It seemed boring so I left with my ship."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Interesting. I am Princess Atlanna. And you are?"

message 48: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 51 comments "prince James."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Hmm...." Atlanna stood up and gestured for him to follow. She placed a swift kick to the door and walked into the hallway.

message 50: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 51 comments James followed.

« previous 1