The Broken Universe RP discussion

Planets > Raka

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((people here have golden skin, golden eyes, golden hair. They are beautiful and intelligent. Good with languages. Peace loving and when aroused smell like honey and flowers))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Eden loved being outside.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Kendrick looks around, he'd never been to Raka before.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Eden walked over to Kendrick. "State your name or be excludied from my planet."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Kendrick saluted, "I am Kendrick, of the Planet Vulcan madame."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Eden nodded, "Eden Black,"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Hello. I'm looking for the Princess?"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "I am her." Eden says

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Oh, good! I was sent here to ask you on the status of the war."

message 10: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
Meso was running around in a field she was all alone, but she was having fun.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Kendrick noticed the little girl, and smiled

message 12: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
Meso looked up at Kendrick then she went back to running around the field.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) He laughed, reminded of himself.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Eden says, "Come, my people are peace lovers and do not wish to hear of this."

message 15: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
Meso stopped when she heard her stomach rumble she was getting hungry she wanted food. She looked at Eden and Kendrick she thought maybe they had food.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Eden smiled at Meso, hearing her stomach growl, she gave her 2 cookies.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Kendrick noticed her stare and reached in his pocket for an apple, handing it the Meso.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Eden motioned for Kendrick to follow her to the sea shore.

message 19: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
Meso took the food smiling she walked back over to the field sitting down on the lush grass she sat down eating the apple first.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Kendrick goes, Smiling back and Meso

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "The war has devastated some of the lower races. Arcadians are getting a bit nervous about this war. Targon's are trying but, not doing so well. Several other places are unaffected." Eden says

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Vulcan remains unscathed, but we're getting worried. It is hard to travel to our planet, but not impossible."

message 23: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
Meso looked up to the sky she saw other planets she thought it was beautiful. She started eating the cookies.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Raka suffers no damage, yet. We are a peace loving race."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Do you have any armies?" Kendrick looked at her, worried

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Eden gasped, "No, we do not fight in wars. Only assist in certain things. Well, except for me."

message 27: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
A Covenant Cruiser entered the atmosphere of Raka stopping above the sea. The Prophet looked down at the planet he waited to depart from the Cruiser to go down to the ground.

Meso was scared she dropped her food she found a hole in the tree then she climbed into that.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Kendrick looked up, surprised. "What will happen if they invade your majesty?"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Eden looked up and saw the cruiser. She looked for Meso and spotted her in the tree. Eden called to her, "Meso! Meso! Come out!" she called.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "They will not invade. We are like Switzerland." she smiles.

message 31: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
Meso ran to Eden hugging her leg in fear.

The Prophet departed from the cruiser in a Phantom dropship landing about a few meters away from them.

message 32: by Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (last edited Jul 20, 2011 08:25AM) (new)

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Kendrick smiled, "I suppose...." He noticed the prophet

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Eden hugged Meso to her. "Please, Kendrick, don'y use any titles. Eden is fine."

message 34: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
The Prophet got out of the dropship with two elites by his side holding energy spears and swords. He floated up to them in his gravity throne "Greetings..."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Hello." Kendrick greeted

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Eden dipped her head to the Prophet. "Greetings. What brings you to my planet, Prophet?" Eden asks.

message 37: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
He smiled "I presume you are the leader of this planet are you not? I only seek peace with you my friend. Do you partake in this war?"

Meso held on tight to Eden.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "I alone take any part in these wars. My race has no army nor defense besides keeping most people away from our planet." Eden says as she patted Meso softly.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Kendrick watches their conversation

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((g2g))

message 41: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
He rubbed his chin "Well...it seems your race isn't really any use to us if you do not fight. One of you cannot make a bigger difference." he started going back to his ship.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((kk))

message 43: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
((ok))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Eden dips her head to The Prophet.

message 45: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 124 comments Mod
He quickly got back in his ship flying up to the cruiser. Once inside the cruiser started up again while it took off the ground shook then it went up into atmosphere then into space with it's engines roaring.