Book Haven discussion

Vincent Hobbes
This topic is about Vincent Hobbes
Promotional Discussions > Review Request for Horror Anthology

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jairus (new)

Jairus Reddy (Jairus_Reddy) | 3 comments Do you like to review books? Do you have a book blog? If you do, I have a book for you! I am a small publisher and would like to give away copies of a recent release. I would love to see some reviews here on Goodreads, but on other sites as well, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, blogs etc. The book is available in all ebook formats and I can gift it to you on Kindle!

The Endlands is an anthology of short stories put together by author Vincent Hobbes. He brought in 12 talented writers to compile a collection of 17 stories ranging many genres-horror, science fiction, dystopia, fantasy, all with a touch of the bizarre. Horror is the underlying theme in all these stories. The Endlands is an ode to the old school genre of horror, less gore-more imagination. Check out the official Endlands website:
www.TheEndlands.com
Or the Goodreads page:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10...

I’m looking for people who will read this book and give an honest review on various websites. Please message me if you are interested in reviewing the book.

Thank you,
Jairus Reddy
Hobbes End Publishing, LLC

message 2: by Roseann (new)

Roseann | 38 comments I just sent you a message and I look forward to receiving a copy.

Thanks!

message 3: by Jairus (new)

Jairus Reddy (Jairus_Reddy) | 3 comments Can't wait for you to read it!!!

message 4: by Silverunicorn (new)

Silverunicorn | 5 comments Hi Jairus
I would love to check it out give review if you might have one still available
my addy is silver_unicorn_02@yahoo.com

message 5: by Jairus (new)

Jairus Reddy (Jairus_Reddy) | 3 comments Thanks for the responses. Anyone who has requested a copy will receive it soon. The giveaway is now closed. Thanks again!

message 6: by stormhawk (new)

stormhawk | 1184 comments I read and very much enjoyed this collection.

message 7: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 344 comments This is a link to a page with allot of free stories, and introductions to authors that are the best in the Horror,Scifi,Occult, and Vampire generes http://horrormasters.com/sub-genre.htm