Creative Reviews discussion

Vincent Hobbes
This topic is about Vincent Hobbes
Authors requesting reviewers > Review Request for Horror Anthology

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jairus (new)

Jairus Reddy (Jairus_Reddy) | 3 comments Hey Everyone!

I am a small publisher and have a book I would like reviewed. I would love to see some reviews here on Goodreads, but on other sites as well, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, blogs etc.

The Endlands is an anthology of short stories put together by author Vincent Hobbes. He brought in 12 talented writers to compile a collection of 17 stories ranging many genres-horror, science fiction, dystopia, fantasy, all with a touch of the bizarre. Horror is the underlying theme in all these stories. The Endlands is an ode to the old school genre of horror, less gore-more imagination. Check out the official Endlands website:
www.TheEndlands.com
Or the page here on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10...

The book is available in all ebook formats and I can gift it to you! If you prefer a hard copy, let me know.

I’m looking for people who will read this book and give an honest review on various websites. Please private message me if you are interested in reviewing the book.

Thanks,
Jairus Reddy
Hobbes End Publishing

message 2: by Jairus (new)

Jairus Reddy (Jairus_Reddy) | 3 comments Thanks for the responses so far. I was a little unclear in the previous post, but I will only be able to gift on Kindle. Also, I can no longer offer any print copies.

So, if you are interested in reviewing and have a Kindle, please private message me.

Thanks,
Jairus Reddy
Hobbes End Publishing, LLC

message 3: by Amy Eye (new)

Amy Eye | 1841 comments Mod
I'm sure you will get plenty of responses on this!

message 4: by Katy (new)

Katy (katyas-69) | 603 comments I know I've sent a message - here's hoping! *fingers crossed*

message 5: by Jairus (new)

Jairus Reddy (Jairus_Reddy) | 3 comments Thanks for everyone's interest. Those who requested a copy will receive it soon. The giveaway is over now. Thanks again!